Macdonald new burger looks like P.P ?

ChickenMob

(edited)

muahahahaha ... i think the reporter carefully craft the "question" for intended "answer" or simply fabricated the response

Xiao Peng You ... primary school boy ... lol

SINGAPORE - McDonalds Singapore's new satay burgers and banana pie have received criticisms from Singaporeans.

The new items were promoted in McDonald Singapore's Facebook page yesterday (15 July).

Some Singaporeans ST spoke to expressed disgust at the new items.

"The buns of the burger looks like female's private parts!", Madam Virginia Lao Chu Nu exclaims in shock, "Why must they pair the burgers with banana pies? Private part and bananas? What is McDonalds teaching our children?"

Mr Aaron Alif shakes his head, "The evil Jews purposely shaped it like that to plant evil thoughts in us Muslims and bait us to eat those. I am going to boycott McDonalds!".

We asked the opinion of a primary school boy who has just finished his McDonald meal.

"The satay burger is very very wet and juicy!", Xiao Peng You said in delight, "but I like the banana pie more because it is very big and very long. It is also hot".

Edited by Wt_know

The name Madam Virginia Lao Chu Nu already answered your question [laugh] [laugh]

damn I have been eating the MacPrivates for the past 2 weeks during the world cup...........

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

on a serious note, anyone try the new satay burger? is it better than BK's rendang burger?

Supercharged
(edited)

on a serious note, anyone try the new satay burger? is it better than BK's rendang burger?

dun waste your money~! [furious]

stick with the $5 double cheese.

KNN... pay $8.30, get the burger, the satay sauce is not even enough to coat one satay if you eat it at the stall~!!

two cucumber slices and some onions. not even a decent half a slice!

eat liow also pek chek.

not to mention the banana pie. the ones offered during the football matches at least can chew on chunks of banana. this one maciam like eating banana flavoured baby food wrapped in the pie crust~!

see for yourself and be the judge~!

post-66718-0-78317300-1405588845.jpg

forgot to add. if you eating the beef ones, the patty is miserable thin~!

thinner than the ones in their double cheese burgers~!

Edited by Ahgong
  • Praise 4

Supersonic

Eat Moss burgler better. Short Q, nice burgler. [sunny]

The prob is that their size is JDM. Must have 2 servings to be full. But quality is there as per JDM.

Hypersonic

Thought he meant the "other" moss..

Oh... the "otherrrrrrr" moss. [nod][laugh] [laugh]