• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
66 replies to this topic | 46 praises

Posted 22 July 2014 - 11:34 AM

Sp4wn
  • Premium member
    Sp4wn
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Quick question - looking at Munich automobile's price list ... am I right to say a 4 door M3 can be had for about $300k?? (including COE?) since when did ///M cars come down so much in price?

http://www.sgcarmart.../2014-06-30.pdf

Posted 22 July 2014 - 11:40 AM

Myxilplix
  • Myxilplix
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I noticed this the other day as well, the M135i prices have come down to below 200k based on current COE.

Things that make you go HMMMMMMM.

A line of paint on a road holds more authority than I ever will.

Posted 22 July 2014 - 11:42 AM

Sp4wn
  • Premium member
    Sp4wn
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

that's pretty reasonable - maybe they have to complete with the A45 AMG? (that's about $280k brand new)

Posted 22 July 2014 - 11:46 AM

Myxilplix
  • Myxilplix
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

At this pricing it's cheaper than the Golf R lor.

NABE make my hand itchy only....

Posted 22 July 2014 - 11:47 AM

Coolad
  • Premium member
    Coolad
    5th Gear
    Author Image

these new prices are for bare-bone manual units... add in COE and some of the must have options.. pretty much back to square 1.... for eg leather options 8k.....

Posted 22 July 2014 - 11:49 AM

Sp4wn
  • Premium member
    Sp4wn
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

sorry bro, NABE is at the other thread. LOL

these new prices are for bare-bone manual units... add in COE and some of the must have options.. pretty much back to square 1.... for eg leather options 8k.....

hmmm ok .. they didnt really specify. wonder if they have the breakdown of price list ...

if the wife gets pregnant soon, my car will be the first to go  [bigcry]

Posted 22 July 2014 - 11:53 AM

Mason016
  • Mason016
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

sorry bro, NABE is at the other thread. LOL

hmmm ok .. they didnt really specify. wonder if they have the breakdown of price list ...

if the wife gets pregnant soon, my car will be the first to go  [bigcry]

Chey! I've seen pregnant woman with hubby in GTR, also seen 4-5 year old daugher, wife and hubby in GTR.

[laugh]

Posted 22 July 2014 - 11:55 AM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Calling Throttle2
Tianmo praised this
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 22 July 2014 - 11:56 AM

Rm2s
  • Premium member
    Rm2s
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I noticed this the other day as well, the M135i prices have come down to below 200k based on current COE.

Things that make you go HMMMMMMM.

VW Golf R is like $21x,xxx

No brainer buying the M135 man.

Posted 22 July 2014 - 11:57 AM

Sp4wn
  • Premium member
    Sp4wn
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Chey! I've seen pregnant woman with hubby in GTR, also seen 4-5 year old daugher, wife and hubby in GTR.

[laugh]

have la, i know. there's a bro whose daughter can sleep soundly while he drive some more ... but the practicality is not there i guess (hard to go in and out, boot space limited etc)

see how lo. we men got to give up some freedoms after getting married hahah ...

Posted 22 July 2014 - 12:01 PM

Myxilplix
  • Myxilplix
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

have la, i know. there's a bro whose daughter can sleep soundly while he drive some more ... but the practicality is not there i guess (hard to go in and out, boot space limited etc)

see how lo. we men got to give up some freedoms after getting married hahah ...

ahpek turbowagon, mai tu liao.

or just use protection :ph34r:

Hydrocarbon praised this

Posted 22 July 2014 - 12:10 PM

Sp4wn
  • Premium member
    Sp4wn
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

ahpek turbowagon, mai tu liao.

or just use protection :ph34r:

LOL. let me have 1-2 kids la at least!!

Posted 22 July 2014 - 12:11 PM

Baal
  • Baal
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Don't say 2 door car. Last time on my regular way to work, got 1 couple, with the wife clearly at least 6-7mths preg, riding a bike. Honda Steed 400.

When I quoted above to an ex-colleague, she shared that ....that's nothing, she rode pillion on her husbands GSXR750 till she 8 mths....

back to cars, had a colleague 8yrs back Husband, wife & infant in Honda Integra.

But My guess is inconvenient lor esp securing the child in the child seat in the rear. + oc likely seat behind too to attend to baby's needs.

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.

Friedrich Nietzsche

Posted 22 July 2014 - 12:18 PM

Sp4wn
  • Premium member
    Sp4wn
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Don't say 2 door car. Last time on my regular way to work, got 1 couple, with the wife clearly at least 6-7mths preg, riding a bike. Honda Steed 400.

When I quoted above to an ex-colleague, she shared that ....that's nothing, she rode pillion on her husbands GSXR750 till she 8 mths....

back to cars, had a colleague 8yrs back Husband, wife & infant in Honda Integra.

But My guess is inconvenient lor esp securing the child in the child seat in the rear. + oc likely seat behind too to attend to baby's needs.

bike?? wa .. they really not scared.

yup, thats what i noticed too ... and the back seats are too deep for being able to attend to a kid. plus my 2009 model ... the rear seats dont have proper heat shield ... it gets too warm at the back.

Posted 22 July 2014 - 12:52 PM

Genes
  • Genes
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

bike?? wa .. they really not scared.

yup, thats what i noticed too ... and the back seats are too deep for being able to attend to a kid. plus my 2009 model ... the rear seats dont have proper heat shield ... it gets too warm at the back.

Get a convertible. Open Top, put kid in child seat behind or wife clamber in, then close top again. 911 Cab for you, sir? [thumbsup]

My wife's colleague did this too. But she was riding pillion on a 2B bike, dunno model. Damn zai. Maybe giving birth after all that is easier? =X

Oops sorry, forgot about title of thread.

Spawn, M4 Cab for you, sir? :D

iPhone or iMia?

Posted 22 July 2014 - 12:53 PM

Aaronlkl
  • Premium member
    Aaronlkl
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I've been eyeing on the M235i. $136800 without tax. [cool]

Wonder they bring in manual [drivingcar]

Just rang the showroom indeed the base M235i which is the manual is $136800 w/o tax [thumbsup]

Edited by Aaronlkl, 22 July 2014 - 01:04 PM.

2BDriver and Mercs praised this
"If in doubt, Flat out!"

Posted 22 July 2014 - 12:57 PM

Sp4wn
  • Premium member
    Sp4wn
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Get a convertible. Open Top, put kid in child seat behind or wife clamber in, then close top again. 911 Cab for you, sir? [thumbsup]

My wife's colleague did this too. But she was riding pillion on a 2B bike, dunno model. Damn zai. Maybe giving birth after all that is easier? =X

Oops sorry, forgot about title of thread.

Spawn, M4 Cab for you, sir? :D

bo la ... time to switch to 4 door. that day wanted to send my in laws home, no space >< at least 4 door can sit 5 (including driver) comfortably

Posted 22 July 2014 - 01:01 PM

Genes
  • Genes
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

bo la ... time to switch to 4 door. that day wanted to send my in laws home, no space >< at least 4 door can sit 5 (including driver) comfortably

BMW has a 4 door car that can seat 7. Can include your own parents inside.

Hmm.. is that a good idea? Scaly later royal rumble lol

Okay, 4 door 5 seater.

M3 for you, sir? [scholar]

iPhone or iMia?

Posted 22 July 2014 - 01:06 PM

Mason016
  • Mason016
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Okay, 4 door 5 seater.

F-Type R coupe for you sir?  [sly]

Posted 22 July 2014 - 01:07 PM

Sp4wn
  • Premium member
    Sp4wn
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Okay, 4 door 5 seater.

m3 or 335 perhaps ... depend on cost. now must cross finger COE come down

Aaronlkl praised this

Back to Conti Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

BMW M Series M140i

BMW M Series M140i  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by bahomet  |  2nd Gear

Monster on the track yet easy to live with daily

The M140i's six-cylinder turbo-charged engine produces the same amount of power as the 1M Coupe and is 0.3 seconds faster than the M135i. You would think this power would be a nightmare to live with in the city but it isn't. There are bare... » Read More

BMW M Series M135i

BMW M Series M135i  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Zeonheart  |  Neutral Newbie

A True Pocket Rocket!

Being a fan of hot hatches, I could not wait to test drive the new BMW M135i. Once the car is started, you could hear the soft rubble of the 3.0-litre turbo straight six engine - nothing too fascinating. It is when you step on the accelerator... » Read More

Related New Cars search on sgCarMart.com : bmw m

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users