Most Expensive City In the world

Mllcg

the rich do not pay income tax, so where the money comes from ?

the poor (gst) of cuz

Turboflat and Radxy already paid most of the tax.

We all jobless type dont grumble lah

↡ Advertisement

the rich do not pay income tax, so where the money comes from ?

the poor (gst) of cuz

Everyone pays GST.

Everyone is affected.

i am so proud ...

we should have at least 1hr standing ovation in parliament to celebrate this ...

five times champion leh ... even schooling need to bow

post-7984-0-99781200-1549972490_thumb.png

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 3

A good reflection on the living condition would be getting the same person to try out among the city listed. Somehow I just imagine comparing Singapore with even Sydney although they are ranked 10. 

How on earth are we more expensive yet not enjoying the same lifestyle? Are they referring to the rich only?  :mellow:

• Praise 2

"Car ownership was a factor behind Singapore’s top ranking. However, the report noted that the city-state remains significantly cheaper than its peers in terms of household goods and hiring domestic help."

• Praise 2

car and condom ... sorry i mean condo .... can jiak 99% of the countries in the world la ... lol

but in hwz ... there were good posts that compare singapore with tokyo, seoul, new york, sydney, london, etc

simply city to city comparison ... it's not everything good for singapore
but i like singapore because there is a senior corner at my hdb newly renovated ready for me ... lol

"Car ownership was a factor behind Singapore’s top ranking. However, the report noted that the city-state remains significantly cheaper than its peers in terms of household goods and hiring domestic help."

Edited by Wt_know

car and condom ... sorry i mean condo .... can jiak 99% of the countries in the world la ... lol

but in hwz ... there was very good post that compare singapore with tokyo, seoul, new york, sydney, london, etc

simply city to city comparison ... it's not everything good for singapore

but i like singapore because there is a senior corner at my hdb newly renovated ready for me ... lol

Condo is on par with much of the developed countries which means it is quite underpriced. HDB is super duper cheap, Stocks also undervalued.
  • Praise 1

yes.

in spore ... the winning formula is hdb + bmw (bus mrt walk) + hawker = ho say liao ...

eng eng cheng cheng shake leg got cpf life drawdown ... but start at age 85? [sly]

Condo is on par with much of the developed countries which means it is quite underpriced. HDB is super duper cheap, Stocks also undervalued.

Edited by Wt_know

yes.

in spore ... the winning formula is hdb + bmw (bus mrt walk) + hawker = ho say liao ...

eng eng cheng cheng shake leg got cpf life drawdown ... but start at age 85? [sly]

Just the car expenses alone is the full working salary of a person in SG.

There are certainly choices to consider at specific points in life.

• Praise 1

in that case ... spore can clinch the award for the next 100 years liao ...

Just the car expenses alone is the full working salary of a person in SG.

There are certainly choices to consider at specific points in life.

Singapore, Hong Kong, and Paris are the most expensive cities for expatriates to live in

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/singapore-hong-kong-and-paris-are-the-most-expensive-cities-to-live-in?utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=STFB&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR0PM9A7rOsBZfmFput8zMIfyWe2N4AG6g6pL1vPnzPTDOd3PpQCVHXRcFE#Echobox=1552955934

Most EXPENSIVE city to live in for the 6th year straight! 

Edited by Fu11thr0tt1e
  • Praise 1

Actually Singapore is expensive mainly because of car ownership and expat expenses, because they don't have public housing entitlement and they want to lead a high life. If one knows how to live within means, it is not expensive. In many developed countries, homeless people are a much more common sight. At least in Singapore we don't have to go abroad to work as cheap labour, because we have jobs to feed the people and maintain an acceptable standard of living. How successful one becomes is dependant on his own making, the government can only create opportunities.

Edited by Ingenius

And here we are, NEA saying may impose charging for people to throw rubbish and make singapore a even more expensive place to live in. It's unstainable..

And here we are, NEA saying may impose charging for people to throw rubbish and make singapore a even more expensive place to live in. It's unstainable..

Honestly, any Tom, Dick, Harry could form a new gov if a problem can be solved by simply introducing some taxes or levies!  <_<

More to cum! Hang on there! 

You asked for it!

:D

Edited by Fu11thr0tt1e
  • Praise 2