Most Expensive City In the world

Mllcg

join me for happy hour lah.................we can smoke in the room with some music .............nuts and fruits.............and of course not forgetting the beer!!!........... [laugh] [laugh]

You dun bluff ... Now can still smoke in the room meh? ... [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

You dun bluff ... Now can still smoke in the room meh? ... [laugh]

I sompa no bluff...........if you no believe you come with me lah................if can smoke in the room ................you buy drink ok............ [laugh][laugh]

I sompa no bluff...........if you no believe you come with me lah................if can smoke in the room ................you buy drink ok............ [laugh][laugh]

90% can

got still got the 10% cant muz step out of room lol

• Praise 1

I very long never go already ... didn't know can smoke in the room ... [laugh]

90% can

got still got the 10% cant muz step out of room lol

i tio go outside smoke is because my friend say .............."can dont smoke or not...my oc f**k me with all the smell when I go home".... [laugh] [laugh]

I very long never go already ... didn't know can smoke in the room ... [laugh]

can and cannot..............the different is "not'............ [laugh] [laugh]

so how...........ai lim jiu mai..........can smoke de......... [:p] [:p]

• Praise 1

i tio go outside smoke is because my friend say .............."can dont smoke or not...my oc f**k me with all the smell when I go home".... [laugh] [laugh]

Cigarette smell is camouflage for women's perfume ... [laugh]

Cigarette smell is camouflage for women's perfume ... [laugh]

some perfume really smell stronger than ciggy smell sia..................there was once I went back.......open door only my daughter said......." 爸爸你去哪里,烟味和香水味这样重“............I faster faster run to bathroom and shower.............. [laugh] [laugh]

• Praise 2

can and cannot..............the different is "not'............ [laugh] [laugh]

so how...........ai lim jiu mai..........can smoke de......... [:p] [:p]

小妹妹来 UNCLE 抱抱 。。。😂

Jasmine smell how? [laugh]

Jasmine go out play Mahjong ... No worries ... [laugh]

• Praise 1

小妹妹来 UNCLE 抱抱 。。。😂

Jasmine go out play Mahjong ... No worries ... [laugh]

see no evil.........hear no evil............talk no evil............ [:p][laugh] [laugh]

• Praise 1

see no evil.........hear no evil............talk no evil............ [:p][laugh] [laugh]

You dun come and act innocent ... later your hand like Octopus like that right ... [laugh]

• Praise 1

You dun come and act innocent ... later your hand like Octopus like that right ... [laugh]

i am belly innocent in the room........no free show from me de...........but I transform into the demon in the other room........... [laugh] [laugh]

Turbocharged

20-30 years later from today, with the current 1-2 millions FT new citizen 2nd generation assimilated to spore population ...

it would be perfect [thumbsup] ... 2nd generation FT kid grow up in spore would love ckt, laksa, nasi lemak, bak kut teh, sugar cane drink, and food at hawker centre ...

Our forefathers who came here from their 'homeland' during the hard years backhome half a century, or more, ago had bad memories of their life there eg poor living conditions/food etc. Therefore its not hard for them to embrace the life / food here in this "new home" called Nanyang or 南洋, which included SGP. We, as 2nd or 3rd generation , have been told about the hardship by our parents our forefathers endured backhome。 THis means we dont want to look back to their "homeland" but take SGP as our homeland instead.

The 'localised' FTs you mentioned will be subject to a different set of "history" and in fact, their parents' homeland, ie the current China/India etc are no small / poor countries and many of these parents who moved here are already elites backhome, enjoying lots of material things and good food. Most likely than not such parents will keep reminding their children (so called future localised FTs?) how much greater their homeland's food etc is as compared with Nanyang food.

It will be quite a wishful thinking that the children will embrace the food here as much as the food backhome, or the western food these kids like. Anyway, unless we are receiving the poor people from CHina ie non-FTs, otherwise SGP can well be just a stepping stone for the china elites who come here (temporarily). After all 新加坡只不过是一个小地方as far as PRC elite ah tiongs are concerned.

• Praise 2

If the taxes here are low, we won't be on top of the chart today.

Ok, point noted.

I am just replying to a post that say ALL taxes are high in Singapore, which is not true. Income tax & VAT are far lower than many developed nations. Thats my comment.

Overall expense, considering alkohol, housing cars, healthcare, insurance etc or some other form of indirect taxes etc may add up higher, & frankly varies between indivduals (big saving for one that do not have car, vs one that have for instance) . Could be true, I am not dismissing this.

• Praise 4

(edited)

Ok, point noted.

I am just replying to a post that say ALL taxes are high in Singapore, which is not true. Income tax & VAT are far lower than many developed nations. Thats my comment.

Overall expense, considering alkohol, housing cars, healthcare, insurance etc or some other form of indirect taxes etc may add up higher, & frankly varies between indivduals (big saving for one that do not have car, vs one that have for instance) . Could be true, I am not dismissing this.

Ask u again ah,german paid the tax..pension got how much returns or %?cannot use buy house rite?

so meaning after tax,the left over income then buy house?

iirc 50% of them own house,rest is rent?coz its cheap to rent?so no point to own?coz of the welfare there,no point to have asset?

Edited by Freestylers09
  • Praise 1

Twincharged

anywhere else? :huh:

Forgot what country. Saw it recently in the news.

Edited by Nzy
↡ Advertisement