6032 Huat ah!

Berncsp76

for a 32-yr-old IT manager, you'd think he'd be smart enough to avoid parking at a potentially dangerous spot? at first, i was assuming it was the inconsiderate worshippers who shifted the burner to right beside the car. but after reading this report, i'm really scratching my head. mr IT manager actually saw the burner first but still went ahead to park there?!?!

Maybe do too much IT liao, he think the burner is a virtual burner.. :P

Maybe do too much IT liao, he think the burner is a virtual burner.. :P

i'm also in IT leh.. really reflect badly on our industry siol. wait ppl think all IT guys are gong-gong.

i'm also in IT leh.. really reflect badly on our industry siol. wait ppl think all IT guys are gong-gong.

hehe too much computer logic and virtual world.

i'm just reading this for amusement. it's TRS so i'm not even sure if the article is really from the car owner. but if it is, mr IT manager is really what i fear some singaporeans may grow up to be - smart enough to study, not smart enough for life. apparently, he feels that none of these are his fault, he's just "unlucky". face-palm.

http://therealsingapore.com/content/dear-trs-i-hope-my-burnt-car-serves-warning-all

DEAR TRS, I HOPE MY BURNT CAR SERVES AS A WARNING TO ALL!
Post date:
31 Jul 2014 - 4:38pm
123_6.jpg?itok=vAslvAv-

Dear The Real Singapore,

I see that your friend have shared with you a photo of a Toyota car that got partly burnt near a IMM carpark in Jurong East.

The car belongs to me and that I am extremely pissed by the people burning the incense. Many of your readers speculated and say that my deserves to get burnt because I park near a Incense burner.

For your info, when I parked my car beside it no one was burning incense. Secondly, it should not my responsiblity to make sure that the incense paper does not fly onto my cars and catch fire. It should be the responsiblity of the people burning the incense.

I understand that it is Hungry Ghost festival now and my parents also burn incense paper during this period but they always make sure that the burning is controlled and they do not leave the area until all the papers were burnt and that there isn't any fire left in the incense burner.

This is an extremely unlucky incident for me as my car is now resembled as an offering for the dead and I am considering scraping my car because of this incident.

dXgMs9z.jpg

Just look at the mess left behind by the people burning the incense. Hopeless!

I hope this picture serves as a warning to all of you out there burning incense paper to make sure to be extremely careful with the incense burning because you are dealing with fire and papers and things can get very scary when the wind blows.

Angry TRS reader

Edited by Jellandross

Turbocharged

very surprise to see the tires can take the heat!! I thot they would have melted away already.

Turbocharged

Typical mummy's boy.. From his response, all sympathy from him disappears... Everything also not his fault loh.. 32 yrs old and still need mother to kpkb for him.. Can only blame himself for lack of situational awareness skill..

• Praise 1

the car's owner is a man

lG04srY.png

Roger :)

Sorry for getting the wrong info :D

Anyway, instead of learning from his experiences, he is blaming the world ... what responsibility from those burning to ensure the burnt money incense won't spread to his car?!

Wtf? He should not be parking near to the burner in the first place !

Anyway, anyhow say wrong thing in 7th month... hmm ...

• Praise 1

Like I said recently in the cyclist thread, my practice is to assume that everyone is an inconsiderate prick with no situational awareness until they prove otherwise.

This guy is unable to prove otherwise [grin]

• Praise 2

The way I see it, it was his fault for parking so close to a potential fire hazard. If a small burning barrel can be enough to stain a car and fog

up the headlights, the inferno from a large burning box would potentially do much worse if left unattended. Plus, it isn't a good practice to

park near high sources of heat as it can tarnish the external plastics and rubber sealings near the window areas.

i'm just reading this for amusement. it's TRS so i'm not even sure if the article is really from the car owner. but if it is, mr IT manager is really what i fear some singaporeans may grow up to be - smart enough to study, not smart enough for life. apparently, he feels that none of these are his fault, he's just "unlucky". face-palm.

http://therealsingapore.com/content/dear-trs-i-hope-my-burnt-car-serves-warning-all

DEAR TRS, I HOPE MY BURNT CAR SERVES AS A WARNING TO ALL!
Post date:
31 Jul 2014 - 4:38pm
123_6.jpg?itok=vAslvAv-

Dear The Real Singapore,

I see that your friend have shared with you a photo of a Toyota car that got partly burnt near a IMM carpark in Jurong East.

The car belongs to me and that I am extremely pissed by the people burning the incense. Many of your readers speculated and say that my deserves to get burnt because I park near a Incense burner.

For your info, when I parked my car beside it no one was burning incense. Secondly, it should not my responsiblity to make sure that the incense paper does not fly onto my cars and catch fire. It should be the responsiblity of the people burning the incense.

I understand that it is Hungry Ghost festival now and my parents also burn incense paper during this period but they always make sure that the burning is controlled and they do not leave the area until all the papers were burnt and that there isn't any fire left in the incense burner.

This is an extremely unlucky incident for me as my car is now resembled as an offering for the dead and I am considering scraping my car because of this incident.

dXgMs9z.jpg

Just look at the mess left behind by the people burning the incense. Hopeless!

I hope this picture serves as a warning to all of you out there burning incense paper to make sure to be extremely careful with the incense burning because you are dealing with fire and papers and things can get very scary when the wind blows.

Angry TRS reader

the car still left with a least 3 years old. Y muz consider scrapping?

So rich arh? mother buy new car for him?

Alamak !!!

After work, chiong to 4D shop now.

Cannot buy in 6032 liao :((

Sian 1/2 :(

Anyway, wish all bros here who bought earlier, Huat ah !!

the car still left with a least 3 years old. Y muz consider scrapping?

So rich arh? mother buy new car for him?

IT industry leh...

Good money leh..

Ppl can earn money just by playing DOTA... [:p]

Alamak !!!

After work, chiong to 4D shop now.

Cannot buy in 6032 liao :((

Sian 1/2 :(

Anyway, wish all bros here who bought earlier, Huat ah !!

Buy private de lor......

Ship too heavy will sink....

Buy private de lor......

Ship too heavy will sink....

According to garman, private one is illegal leh :D

↡ Advertisement