6032 Huat ah!

Berncsp76

Supersonic

Since 2010, when I noted that issues like these are also present at HDB open cp, I try to make a point to remember the burning days & park at mscp instead.

Esp when it borders on religion, authorities may seem hesitant to directly intervene.

Its part of my 7th mth dont(s).

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

I think they managed to put out the fire. Can see blue fire extinguisher and white remnants on the floor.

Heng ah ; otherwise nobody will know that the car is 6032 .

• Praise 2

Supersonic

Since 2010, when I noted that issues like these are also present at HDB open cp, I try to make a point to remember the burning days & park at mscp instead.

Esp when it borders on religion, authorities may seem hesitant to directly intervene.

Its part of my 7th mth dont(s).

But some area only have open carpark and dont have MSCP, so your car might also cover with the burning ashes.

Supersonic

But some area only have open carpark and dont have MSCP, so your car might also cover with the burning ashes.

True. I experienced this at my IL's place, where I stayed a few years. In this case, watch out for the regular spots (big metal bins). At my IL's place, its mostly at the front side of the block. So I will park at the back. Yes, ashes quite card to avoid for open cp.

• Praise 1

I totally should have put my W124 where that vios is. A good way to say good bye to an old car. Let it go to the dead since it's gonna end up at the scrap yard anyway.

Turbocharged

I totally should have put my W124 where that vios is. A good way to say good bye to an old car. Let it go to the dead since it's gonna end up at the scrap yard anyway.

still got chance as the month just get started. you need help from the bros here to help organize one? [:p]

sooner or later ..burning of joss papers will be banned ..just like chewing gum ...

and u may see riot.. but this time round could be at chinatown..

First time I see a blue fire extinguisher. Normally, it's red in colour.

I think they managed to put out the fire. Can see blue fire extinguisher and white remnants on the floor.

Heng ah ; otherwise nobody will know that the car is 6032 .

still got chance as the month just get started. you need help from the bros here to help organize one? [:p]

I want to but I sent it to the scrap yard last year. It was a 1993 W124.

Maybe the car is part of the offering? [grin]

But it never burn all.

Then the other side cannot receive. They sud have pour petrol over it n burn the whole car to choe ta.

• Praise 1

Singaporean getting richer, now they also burn real car! Whats next? COE paper?

Maybe next we see whole bungalow burn down to the ground. Must b very rich family. [sly]

First time I see a blue fire extinguisher. Normally, it's red in colour.

Now most r blue.

For A B C fires. All types. But the mess it leaves behind is [shakehead]

Uses dry powder.

CO2 (Black) is mainly for electrical n computer equip. Danger is in enclosed places the person spraying might suffer lack of oxygen n pass out. [dead]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1