6032 Huat ah!

Berncsp76

But it never burn all.

Then the other side cannot receive. They sud have pour petrol over it n burn the whole car to choe ta.

Petrol so ex. Just put stack of paper/dollar notes underneath the vios. Best position under the rear seat. Boom burn burn..pai pai and ask the other side to authorise the cash withdrawal from singapore pool. Hahaha

On a side note with coe so high I reckon insurance coy surely wont classify as total lost. change side front fender, new wheel, new headlight and paint. Done as gd as new. Hahaha

↡ Advertisement

riot from Chinese Singaporean ? used to be ..now...no more and never will ...they will certainly ban it , and there is nothing we can do about it ..... its a matter of time nia and maybe no need to ban .... because nowadays young people will not follow such tradition .. and soon will slowly wither , fade away and extinct

and u may see riot.. but this time round could be at chinatown..

• Praise 1

Petrol so ex. Just put stack of paper/dollar notes underneath the vios. Best position under the rear seat. Boom burn burn..pai pai and ask the other side to authorise the cash withdrawal from singapore pool. Hahaha

On a side note with coe so high I reckon insurance coy surely wont classify as total lost. change side front fender, new wheel, new headlight and paint. Done as gd as new. Hahaha

Ya only slightly burnt maybe Ins wil only pay for repairs or pay Total Loss n compensate the owner n repair n sell off the car to someone else. [nod]

• Praise 1

I heard the gahmen is burning an ERP gantry in response to this.

Lets us know where n when only.

Post here n we all go down n shout Huat Ah as the gantry is burning to the ground. [bounce1][bounce2]

We can provide free transport to those who r doing the Official burning. [sly]

• Praise 2

(edited)

True. I experienced this at my IL's place, where I stayed a few years. In this case, watch out for the regular spots (big metal bins). At my IL's place, its mostly at the front side of the block. So I will park at the back. Yes, ashes quite card to avoid for open cp.

lucky the rain yesterday n today washed the ashes from my car. Open cp n some dun burn in the bin but burn behind cars. If 'oily' exhaust sure fire. Guess alot SCDF bros no leave tis hariraya. But end of the day.... part n parcel of living in multi cultural spore. Boh bian n used to it. Edited by SGCMmadman
  • Praise 3

(edited)

But it never burn all.

Then the other side cannot receive. They sud have pour petrol over it n burn the whole car to choe ta.

Your above statement - dunno to say you are chek ark or funniee...[dead][laugh]

Edited by Toothiewabbit
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

Good job to Boss Radx for making a life size car as offerings! It's so real everyone thinks it the real thing! Now u can proceed to do life size Porsche and Beemer too!! Then u can start selling paper COE!!! Huat ah!!!! hahaha!

• Praise 1

Because of cost they neglect safety...

Heat can weaken the car's metal body, next time crash at the affected corner, it might not up to specs.

Further more, interior plastics could had been melted and on surface no issues, how about the probably next time knocking sounds?

• Praise 3

Because of cost they neglect safety...

Heat can weaken the car's metal body, next time crash at the affected corner, it might not up to specs.

Further more, interior plastics could had been melted and on surface no issues, how about the probably next time knocking sounds?

Even some wires in that corner might hv been melted.

Next time wil have short-circuit. [sweatdrop]

• Praise 1

Frankly, although I'm a Chinese, I feel that some of these Chinese rituals/custom ranges from inconsiderate nuisance (public concert/karaoke with bad singers) to outright dangerous (like this case). Ironically, these people are praying for good fortune and blessing but instead brings misfortune to others, like this unfortunate car owner, the sweepers who have to clean up the big mess.. etc. I'm sure there's a better and safer way to burn stuffs but in the name of traditions everybody just can bo chap. What's the use of going through the motion of these external rituals when there's no compassion in the inner heart and spirit.

• Praise 12

Frankly, although I'm a Chinese, I feel that some of these Chinese rituals/custom ranges from inconsiderate nuisance (public concert/karaoke with bad singers) to outright dangerous (like this case). Ironically, these people are praying for good fortune and blessing but instead brings misfortune to others, like this unfortunate car owner, the sweepers who have to clean up the big mess.. etc. I'm sure there's a better and safer way to burn stuffs but in the name of traditions everybody just can bo chap. What's the use of going through the motion of these external rituals when there's no compassion in the inner heart and spirit.

Haha bad singers. Go to Chinatown and you'll find all these wannabes going to buy their favourite Karaoke VCDs so that they can massacre songs at all these public concerts. Just the other day, there was this lady who completely massacred the song My Way. Frank Sinatra must be rolling in his grave.

Turbocharged

Ya only slightly burnt maybe Ins wil only pay for repairs or pay Total Loss n compensate the owner n repair n sell off the car to someone else. [nod]

yucks, buying pre-loved cars has it's risks

I think they managed to put out the fire. Can see blue fire extinguisher and white remnants on the floor.

Heng ah ; otherwise nobody will know that the car is 6032 .

hahaaaaa, so there's gonna be a part 2 to 'transmit' the unburnt.

The owner only have himself to blame ......

Seriously it is pretty dumb to park his car next to the burner ...

illegal parking cannot be a lady driver, right?

sooner or later ..burning of joss papers will be banned ..just like chewing gum ...

wah, sooner or later can't be wrong statement.

Turbocharged
(edited)

Chinese ritual and customs are not inconsiderate or nuisance. It's the people practising it.. There are many inconsiderate people ard and They can be chinese, Malay, Indian or others. Pls dun make sweeping statements and insult chinese culture or tradition or religion practices in this case. Lets be more tolerant to the differences as regardless or race, language or religion, we are all stuck on this tiny island..Thanks.

Edited by TJX
  • Praise 6

Chinese ritual and customs are not inconsiderate or nuisance. It's the people practising it.. There are many inconsiderate people ard and They can be chinese, Malay, Indian or others. Pls dun make sweeping statements and insult chinese culture or tradition or religion practices in this case. Lets be more tolerant to the differences as regardless or race, language or religion, we are all stuck on this tiny island..Thanks.

well said bro. It is indeed tough for the govt to please all. Tolerance is key here.

The ppl practising it are inconsiderate. Pity the cleaners who hv to clean the paper, even tho there are dedicated bins to burn these offering

and btw, this act done by my jap associate. i burn conti oni...hahahahah :D:D:D preferably Merc.

VW downstair duwan, i wonder why :o

• Praise 4

He never insult the traditions la, all along his statement talking about the inconsiderate ppl same like you.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Dislike 1