• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
518 replies to this topic | 119 praises

Posted 06 March 2015 - 04:02 PM

Quotz
  • Quotz
    Sponsor
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Some of the latest prices for car body for export or scrap as offered by our partner network of over 100 scrapyards and exporters.

• Mitsubishi Lancer 1.6M, Black, YOM 2005, Mileage 150,000km : $300
  • Toyota Alphard 2.4a, Black, YOM 2005, Mileage 110,000km : $1500
  • Audi A6, White, YOM 2005, Mileage 130,000km : $800
  • Mercedes Benz A170, Red, YOM 2005, Mileage 160,000km : $100
  • Honda Stream 1.8A, Silver, YOM 2005, Mileage 120,000km : $100

Our partners will offer to buy at [COE rebate + PARF rebate + car body value].

There is no need for car sellers to go through the hassle of de-registering the car themselves at LTA.

Thinking of selling your 8 to 10 years old car? 

Call us at 67447571 or visit www.quotz.com.sg for more information

Selling your car? We can help you get the BEST price from over 500 dealers in just 1 day.
No obligation, flexible hand-over date, HIGHEST price guaranteed. Call 67447571 or visit www.quotz.com.sg
A subsidiary of Singapore Press Holdings

Posted 10 March 2015 - 12:54 PM

Quotz
  • Quotz
    Sponsor
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Some of the latest prices for car body for export or scrap as offered by our partner network of over 100 scrapyards and exporters.

• Lexus IS200, Black, YOM 2005, Mileage 200,000km : $300
  • Ford Focus Wagon, Silver, YOM 2005, Mileage 140,000km : $300
  • Volvo S80 2.0T, Silver, YOM 2005, Mileage 160,000km : $600
  • Honda Edix 1.7A, Grey, YOM 2005, Mileage 180,000km : $200
  • Mazda 3 Luxury, Red, YOM 2005, Mileage 140,000km : $200

There is no need for car sellers to go through the hassle of de-registering the car themselves at LTA.

Selling your car? We can help you get the BEST price from over 500 dealers in just 1 day.
No obligation, flexible hand-over date, HIGHEST price guaranteed. Call 67447571 or visit www.quotz.com.sg

Posted 13 March 2015 - 03:07 PM

Quotz
  • Quotz
    Sponsor
    Author Image

• Lexus SC430, SIlver, YOM 2005, Mileage 120,000km : $4000
  • Mini Cooper, Brown, YOM 2005, Mileage 100,000km : $2000
  • Toyota Hiace, White, YOM 2005, Mileage 200,000km : $800
  • Hyundai Matrix, Black, YOM 2005, Mileage 140,000km : $100
  • Proton Saga, Red, YOM 2005, Mileage 120,000km : $100

Posted 14 March 2015 - 12:10 PM

Zzzz
  • Zzzz
    Clutched
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image

Hi 

Could you advise that can we still retain the old car registration nos after handed over to dealer, as the new car may come in a few days later?

Or how do we retain the nos for the new car ?

Appreciate your advise

Posted 14 March 2015 - 05:14 PM

Quotz
  • Quotz
    Sponsor
    Author Image

Hi 

Could you advise that can we still retain the old car registration nos after handed over to dealer, as the new car may come in a few days later?

Or how do we retain the nos for the new car ?

Appreciate your advise

Hi,

Pertaining to retention of vehicle plate number, you can find the information here:

http://www.onemotori...ain_number.html

Cheers

Posted 17 March 2015 - 10:29 AM

Quotz
  • Quotz
    Sponsor
    Author Image

• Mercedes Benz E200 ML, Black, YOM 2005, Mileage 160,000km : $2200
  • Lexus ES300F, Silver, YOM 2005, Mileage 120,000km : $1000
  • Mazda 3 GT, Black, YOM 2005, Mileage 200,000km : $300
  • Lexus RX400, White, YOM 2005, Mileage 100,000km : $4500
  • Opel Zafira 1.8A, Red, YOM 2005, Mileage 150,000km : $500

Posted 17 March 2015 - 02:12 PM

05wrx
  • 05wrx
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image

05 Nissan Sunny Auto what price u quote

Posted 17 March 2015 - 05:38 PM

Quotz
  • Quotz
    Sponsor
    Author Image

05 Nissan Sunny Auto what price u quote

Hi,

Our exporters/scrapyards can only take in at the Parf rebate for Nissan Sunny currently, due to market oversupply.

Please feel free to contact us at 67447571 for any further enquiries.

Thanks

Posted 20 March 2015 - 11:51 AM

Quotz
  • Quotz
    Sponsor
    Author Image

• BMW 530I, Black, YOM 2005, Mileage 120,000km : $2800
  • Opel Astra 1.6A, Gold, YOM 2005, Mileage 220,000km : $300
  • Mitsubishi Grandis 2.4A, Blue, YOM 2005, Mileage 180,000km : $200
  • BMW Z4 2.5I, White, YOM 2005, Mileage 160,000km : $800
  • B.M.W. 630CI, Silver, YOM 2005, Mileage 160,000km : $3800

Posted 21 March 2015 - 12:20 AM

Ian1
  • Premium member
    Ian1
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Just a tip to those trying to sell your car body as I just went through the exercise.

Many of the dealers, including those on car quotz, sgcarmart, etc are quite dishonorable . After they bid for your car and won....eg highest bid by dealer = $1800..... When they finally meet the seller and make good on the payment, they will slash a few hundred if not thousand off their original offer.

Thus, it's best to source for buyers from different medias (eg. Newspaper, forums, etc). Have at least two to three backup buyers before you finally dispose of your car.

Posted 21 March 2015 - 08:05 AM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Just a tip to those trying to sell your car body as I just went through the exercise.

Many of the dealers, including those on car quotz, sgcarmart, etc are quite dishonorable . After they bid for your car and won....eg highest bid by dealer = $1800..... When they finally meet the seller and make good on the payment, they will slash a few hundred if not thousand off their original offer.

Thus, it's best to source for buyers from different medias (eg. Newspaper, forums, etc). Have at least two to three backup buyers before you finally dispose of your car.

then you should bring up to Quotes...

they earn your money so they have the responsibility to make the deal good.

do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 21 March 2015 - 09:38 AM

Ian1
  • Premium member
    Ian1
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

then you should bring up to Quotes...

they earn your money so they have the responsibility to make the deal good.

In my case, I was asked by quotes if I want to accept the highest bid? Quotes told me that three parties will be present during the transaction. The seller (me), the buyer (dealer/bidder) and neutral party (quotes).

When it came time to pay up, only the dealer was present. From the $1800 bid, the dealer only wanted to pay me about $700. I asked, where is the neutral party? Dealer told me he is not coming. I became suspicious that there is no 3rd party. Dealer and 3rd are one and the same. "This is just my suspicion!!"

Long story short, I told them to take a hike. I finally disposed of my car at $1000 with a dealer that had placed fliers on my car several months prior.

Posted 23 March 2015 - 11:12 AM

Quotz
  • Quotz
    Sponsor
    Author Image

In my case, I was asked by quotes if I want to accept the highest bid? Quotes told me that three parties will be present during the transaction. The seller (me), the buyer (dealer/bidder) and neutral party (quotes).

When it came time to pay up, only the dealer was present. From the $1800 bid, the dealer only wanted to pay me about $700. I asked, where is the neutral party? Dealer told me he is not coming. I became suspicious that there is no 3rd party. Dealer and 3rd are one and the same. "This is just my suspicion!!"

Long story short, I told them to take a hike. I finally disposed of my car at $1000 with a dealer that had placed fliers on my car several months prior.

Hi Ian1,

I believe the Quotes you are referring to here is not sgCarMart Quotz as we do not arrange for 3 parties to be present during the transaction. Once the seller accepts the offer, we will get the dealer to contact the seller directly. You might be referring to another vendor in the market whom we understand does that. However, if you are sure that it is us, please provide us with the contact person and the dealer's company and we will investigate further into this issue.

In sgCarMart Quotz, we do help to check prices for scrap and export vehicles. The price we offered for scrap and export is generally fixed, unless the seller did not declare major mechanical issues such as engine or gearbox problems. We do not believe in wasting both the buyer and seller's time in negotiating after viewing the vehicle as profit margin for scrap cars are not high for the dealers. Thus, when we help sellers find prices for their car bodies, we make sure the dealers are offering genuine prices and not marked up.

Lastly, we agree that sellers should get a few quotes so as to understand the real value of their vehicles. If there is a dealer who offers a ridiculously high price for your vehicle, you should be weary as that might be a marked up price or even a trickster. Normally, car dealers will offer a higher price when you ask them over the phone as they will normally quote based on almost perfect condition unless you tell them all the defects on your vehicle. Hence, the dealers are not being dishonourable or trying to cheat you. There were many instances that we experienced where car sellers tricked car dealers into buying their faulty cars. Thus, after all these lessons learnt, the dealers have no choice but to be more careful when purchasing cars.

Posted 23 March 2015 - 03:40 PM

Quotz
  • Quotz
    Sponsor
    Author Image

• BMW 523I, Black, YOM 2005, Mileage 180,000km : $2800
  • Lexus GS300, Blue, YOM 2005, Mileage 180,000km : $2800
  • Honda Integra 2.0A, Silver, YOM 2005, Mileage 140,000km : $400
  • Nissan Murano 2.5A SR, Black, YOM 2005, Mileage 160,000km : $1800
  • BMW 323I, Grey, YOM 2005, Mileage 120,000km : $2200

Posted 26 March 2015 - 07:15 AM

05wrx
  • 05wrx
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Can quote price for 

toyota picnic 

Hyundai tucson

Camry 2.0

Accord 2.0 jdm 

Mazda 6 2.0

Posted 26 March 2015 - 07:25 AM

SUVperb
  • SUVperb
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi

What's the body price of CRVs 2005?

Posted 26 March 2015 - 12:06 PM

Quotz
  • Quotz
    Sponsor
    Author Image

Can quote price for 

toyota picnic 

Hyundai tucson

Camry 2.0

Accord 2.0 jdm 

Mazda 6 2.0

Hi 05wrx,

Please send in your vehicles details at the below link:

http://www.quotz.com.sg/how/scrap.php

or, you can call us at 67447571 to speak to our customer service personnel for a more accurate quote.

Thanks

Posted 26 March 2015 - 03:08 PM

Quotz
  • Quotz
    Sponsor
    Author Image

Hi

What's the body price of CRVs 2005?

Hi,

For a Honda CRV is about $800 - $1000. Please send in your car details through the below link:

http://www.quotz.com.sg/how/scrap.php

for a more accurate quote.

Thanks

Edited by Quotz, 27 March 2015 - 11:14 AM.

Posted 27 March 2015 - 10:55 AM

Quotz
  • Quotz
    Sponsor
    Author Image

• Toyota Camry 2.0A, Gold, YOM 2005, Mileage 160,000km : $500
  • Mitsubishi Lancer 1.6A, Red, YOM 2005, Mileage 120,000km : $300
  • Honda Accord 2.0A, Silver, YOM 2005, Mileage 180,000km : $500
  • Mercedes Benz E200ML, Black, YOM 2005, Mileage 150,000km : $2300
  • Volkswagen GOLF 1.6A FSI, Red, YOM 2005, Mileage 170,000km : $400

Posted 31 March 2015 - 02:58 PM

Quotz
  • Quotz
    Sponsor
    Author Image

• Toyota Isis 1.8 A, Blue, YOM 2005, Mileage 127,000km : $400
  • Honda Civic 1.7A, Grey, YOM 2005, Mileage 120,000km : $200
  • Honda Civic 1.6A, Black, YOM 2005, Mileage 120,000km : $100
  • Honda CRV 2.0A, Black, YOM 2005, Mileage 150,000km : $800
  • Mercedes Benz C180ML, Silver, YOM 2005, Mileage 220,000km : $1000

Edited by Quotz, 31 March 2015 - 05:32 PM.

Back to SgCarMart Quotz  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: scrap, export, sell car and 6 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users