2014 NDP funpack - 0% installment plan for puppy purchase

LoneCatFish

Turbocharged

Like that also can blame government?

Whoever allowed the stupid ad to be placed in public eye will be deemed stupid as well.

That plan is just plain disgusting. People who cannot afford full cash should not think about buying a pet. So buy pet food also pay installment?

• Praise 4

stupid go to spca adopt a stray lah free some more

Cannot la. No money should not be allowed to go SPCA to adopt as well. SPCA should charge a nominal fee of 1000 to make sure the person adopting is of means.

Cannot la. No money should not be allowed to go SPCA to adopt as well. SPCA should charge a nominal fee of 1000 to make sure the person adopting is of means.

Should implement COE for pets...when more pets abandoned, the COE will go up..... those owners, guilty of abandonment, should serve 500hrs at animal welfare groups

• Praise 3

It make me wonder, when can I pay for sex with monthly installment besides marriage

Marriage is already a life time installation [laugh] [laugh]

• Praise 3

Whoever allowed the stupid ad to be placed in public eye will be deemed stupid as well.

That plan is just plain disgusting. People who cannot afford full cash should not think about buying a pet. So buy pet food also pay installment?

This is an ad that does not go thru the proper mind and heart thinking...

It will just allowed ppl to get a puppy home without any full payment, and when they are "tired" of the puppy and will just "return" the poor pet back or even "discard" these pets...

We should not treat animals like objects ...

• Praise 3

so poor people cannot have pets?
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

Yes, sad to say, in asian cities at least, pet ownership is seen as a luxury. After all when you think about it, pet food and care do cost a lost - talking about dogs - and can be quite a burden financially.

Far cry from the days where I remember we just adopt mongrels, feed them with leftovers,let them roam around, etc. - fuss-free pet ownership. This is not really possible now unless living in landed property, in which case, one would go straight for pedigree breeds, right?

Yes, sad to say, in asian cities at least, pet ownership is seen as a luxury. After all when you think about it, pet food and care do cost a lost - talking about dogs - and can be quite a burden financially.

Far cry from the days where I remember we just adopt mongrels, feed them with leftovers,let them roam around, etc. - fuss-free pet ownership. This is not really possible now unless living in landed property, in which case, one would go straight for pedigree breeds, right?

I wouldnt pay $1k for a dog. Not worth it. Ours come from SPCA

I wouldnt pay $1k for a dog. Not worth it. Ours come from SPCA

Is dog adoption from spca troublesome? what breed did you adopt?

Edited by nazerath
  • Praise 2

Is dog adoption from spca troublesome? what breed did you adopt?

Its not troublesome, but most of the dogs are not HDB friendly....and some of the dogs are old and people

always like SYT . its applies to doggies also. :D

↡ Advertisement