Nuskin TR90

Sci10213

Hi

Anyone tried this product for weight management? Heard from frenz although it is a bit costly, but it is effective.

↡ Advertisement

Hi

Anyone tried this product for weight management? Heard from frenz although it is a bit costly, but it is effective.

it is good and effective....

but as per usual caveat emptor, the dieter mustn't forget the basics and rules after slimming down and go back to binging .

Internal Moderator

Hi

I believe in work smart on diet.

You wouldn't lose weight just because you drink some miracle tea, have to be smart on what you eat, how you exercise and your total well-being.

Nevertheless, these are all supplements to aid your weight management, don't drink this like your proper meal. Always must have a plan.

If you aim to lose 5kg this week, do stuff and eat stuff that ensure urself to lose 5 kg.

[thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup] JIA YOU!

• Praise 4

Got prove? Before and after photo... NPNT [bounce1]

I got a cousin selling this and saw plenty of photos before and after.

From the photos, it really looks effective but I didn't buy cos its damn costly $2k plus IIRC.

• Praise 4

I got a cousin selling this and saw plenty of photos before and after.

From the photos, it really looks effective but I didn't buy cos its damn costly $2k plus IIRC.

No lah, I kidding nia, tot Transformer 4 is charbo, so can post pics mah...muahhaha

No lah, I kidding nia, tot Transformer 4 is charbo, so can post pics mah...muahhaha

I puah your kangtow haha!! Sorry hor.....

• Praise 4

Tried it myself. A bitch to follow cause I travelled a lot back then.... did not work for me.

Hi

Turbocharged

Hi

i was introduced to this early this year by an old classmate, a doctor some more.

The pics were convincing, the success stories, the amount that goes into r&d, the 'genetic' level penetration etc etc.

It seemed to work for a lot of people. I broke it up into the following:

a. The pills are quite clever but its not just that alone

b. Its a lot more to do with sensible eating and some exercise

eg eat small portions, no snacking in-between meals and if you do, make sure its just fruits, lots of water etc

c. Need lots of discipline, hunger, almost like fasting

d. Do exercise

e. The enthusiasm of the 'consultant' is important for your success. If they bochap after sales, good luck

i think if you follow b to e above, with or without the supplements you'll obviously lose weight.

Still, I can accept all the above. What i can't accept is the MLM model of selling. It just means unnecessary ballooning of the costs, which probably explains the 2k entry cost.

I guess its suitable for someone who has money and needs external pressure to lose weight.

I believe in work smart on diet. 

You wouldn't lose weight just because you drink some miracle tea, have to be smart on what you eat, how you exercise and your total well-being. 

Nevertheless, these are all supplements to aid your weight management, don't drink this like your proper meal. Always must have a plan.

If you aim to lose 5kg this week, do stuff and eat stuff that ensure urself to lose 5 kg.

[thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup]  JIA YOU!

KobayashiGT san

I was told by a brother here, that 100% sure way of losing weight is to stick a photo of Radx on your fridge door.

Another brother there advice not to stick DACH photo on your fridge because 100% grow fat on cai png

Don't waste your time with all these MLM nonsense la.

any relative/friend/old class mates who call me and try to push their rubbish to me just gets blocked right away.

No loss anyway

Edited by Kusje
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1