Fruits and veggies juices

Tianmo

I have been on a low carb diet for 1 year..... not 100% paleolithic diet tho......I just remove as much carb and sugar as possible......

In this year I have lost 10kgs and almost 4" ard the mid section..........feeling real good and not even a flu for the past year....the only thing i am not too happy with the diet is ........bowel is taking a longer time to exit.........maybe due to the lack of fibers from the diet......

after watching the video....."Fat sick and nearly dead".............I decided to add more fruits and veggies into my diet in liquid form.....

I hear so many times that the body will heal itself ............as long as we take care of it and feel it with the correct food........not medications............so here i am testing it out myself and hopefully can help others as well...........

no change in my low carb diet tho............just added juices .........

post-65783-0-18377200-1407470448_thumb.jpg

200g china spinach

2 large carrots

1 large cucumber

2 large tomatos

1 apple

1 orange

these can produce about 1L of juice....

post-65783-0-69638700-1407470714_thumb.jpg

final product from the juicer.......

post-65783-0-69427600-1407470781_thumb.jpg

after the products are juiced.......instead of throwing them away............I put them into a blender.....add water and make smoothie out of the balance............

post-65783-0-91252200-1407471001_thumb.jpg

after squeezing out the liquid .............I keep the paste in a container and mix some with water through the day...........

now I get fresh juices.............and fiber from veggies and fruits........nothing goes to waste..........

will update as the days go by.......... [laugh] [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 9

wah hows the taste...

surprising it taste very good............add another apple if you want it sweeter............ [thumbsup][laugh] [laugh]

• Praise 2

Why dun just eat the fruit? By juicing them need many fruits to make up a cup. Can easily consume too much sugar.

• Praise 3

This kind of diet requires discipline but effective weight loss method.

Can show before and after peektures of your endeavour arnot? [grin]

i am not actually going for a juice diet........i am adding it to my current diet for more fiber only.......I have already gone down from 74kg to 64kg and I am happy with my current weight...............any lesser I worry wind blow I fly away......... [:p]

picture cannot show lah.........i think ppl more interested if it is BB........... [laugh] [laugh]

• Praise 1

i am not actually going for a juice diet........i am adding it to my current diet for more fiber only.......I have already gone down from 74kg to 64kg and I am happy with my current weight...............any lesser I worry wind blow I fly away......... [:p]

picture cannot show lah.........i think ppl more interested if it is BB........... [laugh] [laugh]

Does the fibre drink lead to more trips to the bathroom to move your bowels?

• Praise 1

Why dun just eat the fruit? By juicing them need many fruits to make up a cup. Can easily consume too much sugar.

if you notice there is properly 80% veggies and 20% fruits.............I added the fruits for taste actually and I think i can afford the sugar from an apple and an orange...........

and you are right as it really needs more produces to get that little juice............I can drink up that 1L of juice and another 1-2L of water mix with the smoothie................but i seriously dont think I can eat up all those raw veggies in a day............ [laugh] [laugh]

• Praise 1

good for you bro [:)] I not that disciplined to do this...lazy's the word...[laugh]

weight loss...no matter wat wun blow you away one la...as long got strength to piak piak ha [laugh]

• Praise 2

(edited)

Does the fibre drink lead to more trips to the bathroom to move your bowels?

I cannot confirm yet.........started the drink last night and had 2 drinks this morning till now.........

bowel movement is once last night before bed and twice today so far............. [laugh] [laugh]

Edited by Tianmo
  • Praise 1

good for you bro [:)] I not that disciplined to do this...lazy's the word...[laugh]

weight loss...no matter wat wun blow you away one la...as long got strength to piak piak ha [laugh]

actually is quite easy bro...........takes less than 15 mins to get the drink and smoothie........of course the washing will take another few mins..........I just wake up earlier by 30 min............cut everything throw inside the juicer and zoom zoom zoom juice come out liao............ [laugh] [laugh]

piak piak i always .............."strength of the bear"........... [:p]

• Praise 2

I salute your commitment to good health.

no lah bro..........just trying it out.....I see no harm in trying mah........as we grow older ........kia si mah........... [laugh]

actually my ops on my slip disc changed my thoughts a lot........... [cool]

• Praise 1

no lah bro..........just trying it out.....I see no harm in trying mah........as we grow older ........kia si mah........... [laugh]

actually my ops on my slip disc changed my thoughts a lot........... [cool]

eh can share wat's ur non-carbs diet like for breakfart, lunch and dinner?

sometimes without rice, i feel like i cannot function leh.. [laugh][laugh]

(edited)

eh can share wat's ur non-carbs diet like for breakfart, lunch and dinner?

sometimes without rice, i feel like i cannot function leh.. [laugh][laugh]

first thing I wake up is squeeze 1 full lemon into a glass of plain water............that is before even I shower and wash up...

breakfast is 4 eggs any style........coffee kosong with 2 spoonful of wolf berries in the kopi.........( now plus a glass of juice)

lunch now i skip because dont feel hungry anymore............but i will snack on nuts and sometimes cheap on a pc of bread or cookies ard 3.30-4pm..........this one is itchy mouth........( now I drink the smoothie)

dinner is whatever on the table lor..........usually poky....tofu....chicken....prawn ...fish ..veggie.....egg....whatever is there......(no rice) [laugh] [laugh]

you can try lah..........rice fill up very fast but also feel hungry very fast de........ [:p]

Edited by Tianmo
  • Praise 1

Merng Zhu you should include berries in your diet, straw, black, blue, rasp, Good for you!

berries sibei gui leh.........the only berries i have is the dry wolf berries in my kopi every morning.......... [laugh] [laugh]

but I heard berries belly good for ladies........... [thumbsup]

• Praise 1

first thing I wake up is squeeze 1 full lemon into a glass of plain water............that is before even I shower and wash up...

breakfast is 4 eggs any style........coffee kosong with 2 spoonful of wolf berries in the kopi.........( now plus a glass of juice)

lunch now i skip because dont feel hungry anymore............but i will snack on nuts and sometimes cheap on a pc of bread or cookies ard 3.30-4pm..........this one is itchy mouth........( now I drink the smoothie)

dinner is whatever on the table lor..........usually poky....tofu....chicken....prawn ...fish ..veggie.....egg....whatever is there......(no rice) [laugh] [laugh]

you can try lah..........rice fill up very fast but also feel hungry very fast de........ [:p]

wah seh.. u can skip lunch??? :o

↡ Advertisement