Fruits and veggies juices

Tianmo

i watched a video whereby two twins went on high sugar/carb diet vs high fat diet. Essentially paleolithic vs normal diet with no fat but more sugar.

The high fat/protein diet didn't do very well.

Don't think an all paelo diet is all it's cracked up to be.

I think it's good to have some sugars in your diet. Should keep up the juice intake.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

I also believe in fruit juices,

I always drink sugar cane.

Glad to know from above post

its the healthy option.

:D

• Praise 5

Supercharged

TM,

didn't know that you getting so healthier nowadays, thats the way.

see that you quit smoking and start such thread.

myself,

i'm drinking fruit juices twice a week, around 2L.

cucumber, which is a good source of fibre, helps if you wish to lower uric acid crystallaization

celery, carrot, lemon, a good source to prevent cancer.

Lemon, helps the body to detox.

another that you can consider is chia seed, it really helps in bowels regulation.

stay healthy,bro.

• Praise 1

wah seh.. u can skip lunch??? :o

ah ger..............there are many ppl out there no take lunch one you know.........no hungry why force ourselves to eat....... [laugh] [laugh]

• Praise 1

Supercharged

I also believe in fruit juices,

I always drink sugar cane.

Glad to know from above post

its the healthy option.

:D

actually sugar cane is not a good juice due to the strong absorbing nature of sugar cane..

if you notice how it was brought to you, it was never handle properly..

i have stopped drinking that, since 2 years back.

• Praise 1

ah ger..............there are many ppl out there no take lunch one you know.........no hungry why force ourselves to eat....... [laugh] [laugh]

cham.. i forever hungry one.. [sweatdrop]

better start dieting soon. [laugh]

i watched a video whereby two twins went on high sugar/carb diet vs high fat diet. Essentially paleolithic vs normal diet with no fat but more sugar.

The high fat/protein diet didn't do very well.

Don't think an all paelo diet is all it's cracked up to be.

I think it's good to have some sugars in your diet. Should keep up the juice intake.

coming from a personal experience........I am on a low crab diet but i do not go on a high fat diet either........i just remove processed sugar and soft drinks from my diet........eat a slice of butter in the morning........all my fats properly come from whatever i eat in the day and i feel that is enough....... ...i still cannot get ard the fact of eating fat to burn fat..........

having said that i still have a 3-in-1 coffee or a pc of chocolate whenever my body feel like having it.........its kind of strange but i just do it whenever i feel like my body is telling me to take it...........

yah.......I intend to keep the juice going ...........at least I am taking in the raw fiber ..........

now the next thing is maybe have to go pasir panjang wholesale centre to buy veggies in bulk liao............ [laugh][laugh]

• Praise 1

Supercharged

coming from a personal experience........I am on a low crab diet but i do not go on a high fat diet either........i just remove processed sugar and soft drinks from my diet........eat a slice of butter in the morning........all my fats properly come from whatever i eat in the day and i feel that is enough....... ...i still cannot get ard the fact of eating fat to burn fat..........

having said that i still have a 3-in-1 coffee or a pc of chocolate whenever my body feel like having it.........its kind of strange but i just do it whenever i feel like my body is telling me to take it...........

yah.......I intend to keep the juice going ...........at least I am taking in the raw fiber ..........

now the next thing is maybe have to go pasir panjang wholesale centre to buy veggies in bulk liao............ [laugh][laugh]

Bro,

u on this type of diet, u still got stamina for *ahem* bo? [laugh]

anyway, 74kg isn't really overweight... its a ok weight for most men. now u are 64kg, isn't it abit too thin???

I'm at 70kg, and already considered super underweight at my height.

• Praise 1

TM,

didn't know that you getting so healthier nowadays, thats the way.

see that you quit smoking and start such thread.

myself,

i'm drinking fruit juices twice a week, around 2L.

cucumber, which is a good source of fibre, helps if you wish to lower uric acid crystallaization

celery, carrot, lemon, a good source to prevent cancer.

Lemon, helps the body to detox.

another that you can consider is chia seed, it really helps in bowels regulation.

stay healthy,bro.

thanks bro........ [thumbsup]

healthy makan yes............ciggi no quit yet..........still same same.......... [laugh]

i take 1 whole lemon juice in water every mornig ............and that has been like 6 months or so liao.....and the veggie juice i properly going to take about 1L a day maybe........... [bounce2]

• Praise 2

supplement with tongkat ali juice.

Bro,

anyway, 74kg isn't really overweight... its a ok weight for most men. now u are 64kg, isn't it abit too thin???

Edited by Kangadrool

Supercharged

thanks bro........ [thumbsup]

healthy makan yes............ciggi no quit yet..........still same same.......... [laugh]

i take 1 whole lemon juice in water every mornig ............and that has been like 6 months or so liao.....and the veggie juice i properly going to take about 1L a day maybe........... [bounce2]

impressive..

thats very discipline of you.

try the chia seed and japan chlorella, the latter is regards as super food.

1 bottle of 1000 tablets, around $60.

it helps the body to remove the toxics via bowels.

as for the chia seed, buy from iherb, cheap and good.

then you are like me.. typical glutton..

i'm regards as the infamous glutton by colleagues and friends..

before marriage, every 2 weeks go eat buffet with wife..

this year, i managed to cut some weight but due to the hectic lifestyle..

back to feasting..

oct going for wedding photo shoot.. i better do something about the weight..

my spare tyre profile is getting bigger..

you try remove the bread from breakfast see how..........you ever notice the more you eat in the morning the faster you hungry???............before i went low carb i was always hungry by 11.30am................and 3pm must tea break.......... [laugh] [laugh]

dont go on diet lah..........eat when your body say eat...........if not hungry no need eat mah................why must die die eat how many meals a day..........

aiya you still young mah.........burn energy faster so go hungry faster is logically mah......... [laugh]

• Praise 1

Bro, 3 in 1 coffee just filled you up with refined sugar liao. That one must cut down lah. Drink Kopi-O kosong [thumbsup]

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

keep everything in moderation including sex, drinking, lust and greed. :D

agreed.. imo, moderation is key.. *any* juice, zup and anything.. too much isn't good. [laugh]

• Praise 1

you try remove the bread from breakfast see how..........you ever notice the more you eat in the morning the faster you hungry???............before i went low carb i was always hungry by 11.30am................and 3pm must tea break.......... [laugh] [laugh]

dont go on diet lah..........eat when your body say eat...........if not hungry no need eat mah................why must die die eat how many meals a day..........

aiya you still young mah.........burn energy faster so go hungry faster is logically mah......... [laugh]

actually.. i dun eat bread for breakfast.. i drink kopi and eat grapes/banana..

very weird combo i know. [laugh][laugh]

• Praise 1

Bro,

wah lau............."ahem" is "strength of the bear"..........but usually very hungry after the combat sia......... [laugh]

bro............depend on height lah...........me not very tall leh...............at 1.7m ......74kg is very near the ceiling liao lor..........according to local BMI i can go down to 60kg and is still healthy range wor..........but I am quite happy with 64kg now......... [thumbsup]

70kg and super underweight???....................how tall sia???........... :o

• Praise 1

impressive..

thats very discipline of you.

try the chia seed and japan chlorella, the latter is regards as super food.

1 bottle of 1000 tablets, around $60.

it helps the body to remove the toxics via bowels.

as for the chia seed, buy from iherb, cheap and good.

then you are like me.. typical glutton..

i'm regards as the infamous glutton by colleagues and friends..

before marriage, every 2 weeks go eat buffet with wife..

this year, i managed to cut some weight but due to the hectic lifestyle..

back to feasting..

oct going for wedding photo shoot.. i better do something about the weight..

my spare tyre profile is getting bigger..

tam jiak gwee.. [laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement