Fruits and veggies juices

Tianmo

Supercharged

wah lau............."ahem" is "strength of the bear"..........but usually very hungry after the combat sia......... [laugh]

bro............depend on height lah...........me not very tall leh...............at 1.7m ......74kg is very near the ceiling liao lor..........according to local BMI i can go down to 60kg and is still healthy range wor..........but I am quite happy with 64kg now......... [thumbsup]

70kg and super underweight???....................how tall sia???........... :o

i'm only 1.8m lah....... [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Bro, 3 in 1 coffee just filled you up with refined sugar liao. That one must cut down lah. Drink Kopi-O kosong [thumbsup]

yah bro..............i know 3-in-1 kopi is heavy with refine sugar...........i dont take every day...........is once a while and in the late afternoon.........if i feel my body asking for it.........(I used to drink 2-3 times a day including one for breakfast sia)...........now is cut down many many liao..............a bit abit i think ok lah.......... [laugh]

kopi kosong i take in the morning........... [thumbsup]

• Praise 1

agreed.. imo, moderation is key.. *any* juice, zup and anything.. too much isn't good. [laugh]

page 2 only hor........ [:p][laugh] [laugh]

actually.. i dun eat bread for breakfast.. i drink kopi and eat grapes/banana..

very weird combo i know. [laugh][laugh]

no weird leh...........at one time I eat egg and banana with kopi ..............no grapes tho........... [cool]

no bread and still hungry given that you had banana means you burn real fast ...... [thumbsup] .....or is you tam jiak........ [laugh] [laugh]

I am an ardent believer of balance of everything. Healthy mind and body. We exercise regularly at least 3 times a week (perspires and panting). We eat the good healthy food, yet reduce the carbohydrate intake (bread, rice, noodles), cut down sugar (soft drink, cakes, the tarik, dried fruits, titbits, etc), taking more fibrous one is the best. Avoid fat at all cost (lean meat). Eat small amount with shorter intervals. Good and sufficient sleep. I have been doing this for almost two months.

I can see the difference. Weight drop 2-3 kg, waist line smaller inch, can see lesser fat in the tummy area, overall feel good and look good,,, ha ha ha [thumbsup]

• Praise 2

i'm only 1.8m lah....... [laugh]

knn............BMI 21.6 where got super underweight???..... [mad] .........mine is 22.14 hor.......... [laugh]

to get your BMI i need to be 62.5kg sia...........

• Praise 2

(edited)

I am an ardent believer of balance of everything. Healthy mind and body. We exercise regularly at least 3 times a week (perspires and panting). We eat the good healthy food, yet reduce the carbohydrate intake (bread, rice, noodles), cut down sugar (soft drink, cakes, the tarik, dried fruits, titbits, etc), taking more fibrous one is the best. Avoid fat at all cost (lean meat). Eat small amount with shorter intervals. Good and sufficient sleep. I have been doing this for almost two months.

I can see the difference. Weight drop 2-3 kg, waist line smaller inch, can see lesser fat in the tummy area, overall feel good and look good,,, ha ha ha [thumbsup]

for your effort..............today my last 5 praise give you...........keep it up.......... [thumbsup][laugh]

but i still cheat on titbits and chocolates once a while........... [laugh] [laugh]

Edited by Tianmo

berries sibei gui leh.........the only berries i have is the dry wolf berries in my kopi every morning.......... [laugh] [laugh]

but I heard berries belly good for ladies........... [thumbsup]

Wolf berries in kopi?? Nana . . . is that what makes a tiko tick?

Wolf berries in kopi?? Nana . . . is that what makes a tiko tick?

all I can say is .................wolf berry is believe to be very good for man........ [thumbsup][bounce2]

for your effort..............today my last 5 praise give you...........keep it up.......... [thumbsup][laugh]

but i still cheat on titbits and chocolates once a while........... [laugh] [laugh]

cheating moderately is unavoidable, forgive you lah.... but hey, u know the amount of fat, salt and sugar from those addictive small, innocent thing is enough to "balance" your heavy healthy meal... :D[;)]

knn............BMI 21.6 where got super underweight???..... [mad] .........mine is 22.14 hor.......... [laugh]

to get your BMI i need to be 62.5kg sia...........

BTW, my BMI is around 21. Sui bo?

(edited)

cheating moderately is unavoidable, forgive you lah.... but hey, u know the amount of fat, salt and sugar from those addictive small, innocent thing is enough to "balance" your heavy healthy meal... :D[;)]

BTW, my BMI is around 21. Sui bo?

boh bian lah..............me is titbits lover............I can hoot 1 pack of those crackers all by myself anytime........but i just try not to touch..........once a while koh lian myself lah..........if not life no meaning sia......... [laugh] [laugh]

wah BMI 21 belly swee mak mak sia......... [thumbsup]:wub:

Edited by Tianmo

My discipline with food is lacking.. Lucky still can exercise. Really need to cut down the carbs, but all this durian season and moon cake festival are making it impossible

I have been on a low carb diet for 1 year..... not 100% paleolithic diet tho......I just remove as much carb and sugar as possible......

In this year I have lost 10kgs and almost 4" ard the mid section..........feeling real good and not even a flu for the past year....the only thing i am not too happy with the diet is ........bowel is taking a longer time to exit.........maybe due to the lack of fibers from the diet......

after watching the video....."Fat sick and nearly dead".............I decided to add more fruits and veggies into my diet in liquid form.....

I hear so many times that the body will heal itself ............as long as we take care of it and feel it with the correct food........not medications............so here i am testing it out myself and hopefully can help others as well...........

no change in my low carb diet tho............just added juices .........

attachicon.gifproduces.jpg

200g china spinach

2 large carrots

1 large cucumber

2 large tomatos

1 apple

1 orange

these can produce about 1L of juice....

attachicon.gifjuice.jpg

final product from the juicer.......

attachicon.gifblended.jpg

after the products are juiced.......instead of throwing them away............I put them into a blender.....add water and make smoothie out of the balance............

attachicon.gifpaste.jpg

after squeezing out the liquid .............I keep the paste in a container and mix some with water through the day...........

now I get fresh juices.............and fiber from veggies and fruits........nothing goes to waste..........

will update as the days go by.......... [laugh] [laugh]

The paste looks like can put on your face during your bed time for smooth skin.

• Praise 2

boh bian lah..............me is titbits lover............I can hoot 1 pack of those crackers all by myself anytime........but i just try not to touch..........once a while koh lian myself lah..........if not life no meaning sia......... [laugh] [laugh]

wah BMI 21 belly swee mak mak sia......... [thumbsup]:wub:

HAHAHAAHHAHAHAH my bmi is 18. [laugh][laugh]

• Praise 1

My discipline with food is lacking.. Lucky still can exercise. Really need to cut down the carbs, but all this durian season and moon cake festival are making it impossible

durian i just hoot lah..........no care when come to durian.......... [laugh] [laugh]

moon cake i will take abit.............at least must eat a small pc.............festive mah....... [:p]

The paste looks like can put on your face during your bed time for smooth skin.

hmmmmm.......now that you mention.........idea good sia..............never thought of that.............but the paste is just like smoothie...........i blended until like baby food......... [laugh] [laugh]

(edited)

HAHAHAAHHAHAHAH my bmi is 18. [laugh][laugh]

wah..............wah................wah...........you so tam jiak and yet so miao tiao....... [gorgeous]:wub: ...........now you are going to upset many many ladies liao...........soon you going to see ppl asking for your pictures liao........or asking to interview you for next MCF MAG......... [laugh] [laugh]

Edited by Tianmo

wah..............wah................wah...........you so tam jiak and yet so miao tiao....... [gorgeous]:wub: ...........now you are going to upset many many ladies liao...........soon you going to see ppl asking for your pictures liao.......... [laugh] [laugh]

i not miao tiao leh.. bmi 18 but overall look... bah bah.. [bigcry]

• Praise 1

all I can say is .................wolf berry is believe to be very good for man........ [thumbsup][bounce2]

Oh.... I only know wolf berry good for eyes.....so there is a reason why it is call " wolf ' berry!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3