Fruits and veggies juices

Tianmo

i not miao tiao leh.. bmi 18 but overall look... bah bah.. [bigcry]

so far i have yet to see or hear any female say herself not bah bah one.............how miao tiao also not enough..........why ah???........... [laugh][laugh]

so far i have yet to see or hear any female say herself not bah bah one.............how miao tiao also not enough..........why ah???........... [laugh][laugh]

we go by clothes size one.. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

feel tight means fat liao.

• Praise 1

Oh.... I only know wolf berry good for eyes.....so there is a reason why it is call " wolf ' berry!

it is believe to be good for eyes.............and if you read into it...............it is actually quite a super food in Chinese culture........... [thumbsup]

maybe ang moh eat tio turn into wolf...........that's why call it wolf berry........... [laugh]

today my wolf berries all finish liao.................tomorrow morning give you 5 wolf berries for your kopi ok.......... [:p][laugh]

• Praise 1

Bro Tianmo,

NPNT leh,

Y dun u pose yr BEFORE n AFTER pics for us to see? [nod]

post pictures???......... :o

I post pictures tomorrow wake up cannot log in liao..................tio dislike until tio moderation hor...........than how.......... [:p]

if I can get BB or RB to post their pictures ..................maybe overnight I get 20,000 praise points......... [laugh][laugh]

anyway.......today i no more carrot liao.................tomorrow give you 5 carrots ......... [bounce2]

• Praise 1

we go by clothes size one.. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

feel tight means fat liao.

:wacko::blink::o ............like that always buy 1 size smaller is it???...........but different cutting different size fit leh...........

:wacko::blink::o ............like that always buy 1 size smaller is it???...........but different cutting different size fit leh...........

across the board la.. if u size s (uk6), is always size s.. cutting more or less the same..

sudd size s feels abit tight means.... bui liao [laugh][laugh]

• Praise 1

across the board la.. if u size s (uk6), is always size s.. cutting more or less the same..

sudd size s feels abit tight means.... bui liao [laugh][laugh]

ok got chance i see you miao tiao or bah bah ok.............i am tiko GM............I say sure zhun one.......... [thumbsup]

and

tianmo speaks the truth.............the only truth...........and nothing but the truth.......... [laugh] [laugh]

wa lau see you all BMI all so low i see myself I [bigcry]

I also drink fruit juices daily (dragonfruit mainly), started to drink DIY lemon vinegar too for past 2 months, but slimming results yet to be seen clearly. [:p]

Anyone needs a bodyguard? [grin]

• Praise 2

wa lau see you all BMI all so low i see myself I [bigcry]

I also drink fruit juices daily (dragonfruit mainly), started to drink DIY lemon vinegar too for past 2 months, but slimming results yet to be seen clearly. [:p]

Anyone needs a bodyguard? [grin]

your size nobody dare come near you leh............ [thumbsup]

bro.......remove carb is very fast in slimming down............I lost 1 kg every week when I started............until lost 10kg than cannot drop liao.......... [nod]

I think if want to use juice alone to lost weight is unless go on a juice fast...............which is no food and only juice for a period of time...............that one i think very tough leh............. [:(]

ya thinking to try the no carb diet but my instincts always wins to find food for me.... [laugh][laugh]

your size nobody dare come near you leh............ [thumbsup]

bro.......remove carb is very fast in slimming down............I lost 1 kg every week when I started............until lost 10kg than cannot drop liao.......... [nod]

I think if want to use juice alone to lost weight is unless go on a juice fast...............which is no food and only juice for a period of time...............that one i think very tough leh............. [:(]

boh bian lah..............me is titbits lover............I can hoot 1 pack of those crackers all by myself anytime........but i just try not to touch..........once a while koh lian myself lah..........if not life no meaning sia......... [laugh] [laugh]

wah BMI 21 belly swee mak mak sia......... [thumbsup]:wub:

i just ordered 4kg of lotus seeds from china to try...

2kg of lotus seeds from vietnam (hopefully my friend rem to buy),, i finished 2kg in 1-2 weeks lol

want anot? sounds almost like xian dan... knn

Health Benefits and Therapeutic Uses

Lotus seeds are popular for their nutritional benefits and healing properties. They are commonly used in Chinese medications and also in various recipes.

• Lotus seeds contain L-isoaspartyl methyltransferase, an enzyme with anti-ageing properties. It is known to help in repairing damaged proteins.
  • The seeds contain kaempferol, a flavonoid known for its anti-inflammatory properties. It is known to help in repairing aging gum tissue.
  • The astringent properties of lotus seeds make them beneficial for the kidneys. They help to regulate the energy levels of the body.
  • Some studies indicate that lotus seeds may be used to treat various sexual conditions.
  • Lotus seeds are used in Chinese medicine to relieve the problem of diarrhea. They are also used to improve the health of the spleen.
  • Traditionally, lotus seeds were used to treat people with sleeping disorders such as insomnia. They are also known to be effective in alleviating restlessness. This is due to the natural sedative and calming effects of the seeds.
  • The center of the lotus seed is known to be beneficial for the heart due to its cooling properties. The bitterness of the seeds comes from isoquinoline alkaloids which are believed to induce a calming effect and are also anti-spasmodic in nature. They cause dilation of the blood vessels and thus help in controlling blood pressure levels.
  • Some medicinal researchers believe that lotus seeds help to strengthen the digestive process and relieve diarrhea.
  • The seeds are sometimes combined with other herbs in order to treat urinary ailments such as prostatitis and reproductive diseases. However it is advisable to consult a doctor before using any natural remedies such as lotus seeds.
  • Praise 3

ya thinking to try the no carb diet but my instincts always wins to find food for me.... [laugh][laugh]

low carb can eat many good stuff also leh.............give it try lah................no harm mah................try one week see how lah............my friend lost 20kg from 115kg to 95kg in about 3-4 months............. [thumbsup][laugh] [laugh]

i just ordered 4kg of lotus seeds from china to try...

2kg of lotus seeds from vietnam (hopefully my friend rem to buy),, i finished 2kg in 1-2 weeks lol

want anot? sounds almost like xian dan... knn

Health Benefits and Therapeutic Uses

Lotus seeds are popular for their nutritional benefits and healing properties. They are commonly used in Chinese medications and also in various recipes.

• Lotus seeds contain L-isoaspartyl methyltransferase, an enzyme with anti-ageing properties. It is known to help in repairing damaged proteins.
  • The seeds contain kaempferol, a flavonoid known for its anti-inflammatory properties. It is known to help in repairing aging gum tissue.
  • The astringent properties of lotus seeds make them beneficial for the kidneys. They help to regulate the energy levels of the body.
  • Some studies indicate that lotus seeds may be used to treat various sexual conditions.
  • Lotus seeds are used in Chinese medicine to relieve the problem of diarrhea. They are also used to improve the health of the spleen.
  • Traditionally, lotus seeds were used to treat people with sleeping disorders such as insomnia. They are also known to be effective in alleviating restlessness. This is due to the natural sedative and calming effects of the seeds.
  • The center of the lotus seed is known to be beneficial for the heart due to its cooling properties. The bitterness of the seeds comes from isoquinoline alkaloids which are believed to induce a calming effect and are also anti-spasmodic in nature. They cause dilation of the blood vessels and thus help in controlling blood pressure levels.
  • Some medicinal researchers believe that lotus seeds help to strengthen the digestive process and relieve diarrhea.
  • The seeds are sometimes combined with other herbs in order to treat urinary ailments such as prostatitis and reproductive diseases. However it is advisable to consult a doctor before using any natural remedies such as lotus seeds.

really sound like xian dan...........i read about lotus seed........... good stuff also...........

the china one is the dry one same as the Vietnam one?????...........the vietnam one sibei nice I like........... [thumbsup]

i want leh............got extra pass me some hor............ [laugh] [laugh]

really sound like xian dan...........i read about lotus seed........... good stuff also...........

the china one is the dry one same as the Vietnam one?????...........the vietnam one sibei nice I like........... [thumbsup]

i want leh............got extra pass me some hor............ [laugh] [laugh]

Nv try china before so buy 4 kg try.... but got sugar and honey added.... if you want, pass you some try... not sure same as Vietnam anot

Ya Vietnam de very nice... intend go in oct to hoot 10-15kg back lol

Nv try china before so buy 4 kg try.... but got sugar and honey added.... if you want, pass you some try... not sure same as Vietnam anot

Ya Vietnam de very nice... intend go in oct to hoot 10-15kg back lol

got sugar and honey????.............sure nice but sugar leh................sugar leh................sugar leh.............. [:(]

anyway when reach call me hor............i want try some.........

Vietnam can buy some for me???...............or maybe go together............. [:p][laugh]

ok lao da... [thumbsup] for the sake of my health...maybe try out your diet plan too...let you know if I succeeded... [sweatdrop]

low carb can eat many good stuff also leh.............give it try lah................no harm mah................try one week see how lah............my friend lost 20kg from 115kg to 95kg in about 3-4 months............. [thumbsup][laugh][laugh]

ok lao da... [thumbsup] for the sake of my health...maybe try out your diet plan too...let you know if I succeeded... [sweatdrop]

just remove carb and sugar from your diet sld do the job liao...............if you add juice maybe even better...........good luck bro!!!......... [thumbsup][bounce2][laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1