Kindly educate on opening car doors

Icedbs

not very safe also 'cos these few storeys always got people test cars/bikes one, some si gina ride bicycles do stunts.

Now I know why some cars in my MSCP prefer to drive all the way up 4th, 5th floor to park, even thou up to 3rd floor already got many parking lots available. [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

I think all passenger should learn how to close door.

My father in law is doing summer slam on my car door, nearly make my car flip over everytime....... tell him, ah pa tthis door no need so hard to close one. The respond was "oh, BAM! "

Talk liao same as no talk.

• Praise 1

I think the lack of respect to other's properties is something that can be improved.

I think the 2 main reasons are lack of enforcement (for damaging others properties) as well as attitude, & proper education.

The worst excuse I heard are the 'Who cars, its just a dent (or some other damages) etc.' Just becuase you do not give a damn about something, doesn't give you the free reign to damage something that belong to others or public.

talking about that, I saw my neighbor's brand new ride kena long scratch of mark around it.........

wonder is "red-eye" or he offended someone?

Last time my brand new E250 less than 2 months kena scratch front to back on left side, deep somemore. Knn never offend people still tio scratch and win. Win liao lor

I think all passenger should learn how to close door.

My father in law is doing summer slam on my car door, nearly make my car flip over everytime....... tell him, ah pa tthis door no need so hard to close one. The respond was "oh, BAM! "

Talk liao same as no talk.

U remind me of my friend, i said close the door gently becos the prev week he whack my door hard.

I said, Oi Don't Use Ur Muscle To Close The Door. Lol still close hard [bigcry]

Now I know why some cars in my MSCP prefer to drive all the way up 4th, 5th floor to park, even thou up to 3rd floor already got many parking lots available. [laugh]

After tio scratch in my E250, i park from 1st and 2nd floor to 5th floor single lot.

Supercharged

I'm one of those :p

Oh really! [:/]

I wouldn't do that cos I find its a waste of petrol and time to drive up up (then down down when exiting) so many floors...

Supercharged

not very safe also 'cos these few storeys always got people test cars/bikes one, some si gina ride bicycles do stunts.

Haha...talk about that, my wife had her "practice" at the 5th floor MSCP also, when I bought a car and she wants to familiarize the driving first, before going into the public road. Cos she didn't drive for many year liao.... [sweatdrop]

I was then sitting beside her in the car, guiding her. During then, there were about 2 cars parked there too...lucky nothing happened. [laugh]

Haha...talk about that, my wife had her "practice" at the 5th floor MSCP also, when I bought a car and she wants to familiarize the driving first, before going into the public road. Cos she didn't drive for many year liao.... [sweatdrop]

I was then sitting beside her in the car, guiding her. During then, there were about 2 cars parked there too...lucky nothing happened. [laugh]

Lol, many years never drive? Should have attend the refresher course by driving centre.

Drive simi chia also same, most of the ppl bei zi tong. Hardly any cars in the CP without dings and dongs

my car 2 yrs no ding/. Cos I make the effort to ALWAYS park far far and alwes find single lot.

However, sure still have some clown will want to come nex to me.....but wun ding

take the effort to park far if you love yor ride. my car still ding free, even my prev cars

• Praise 1

my car 2 yrs no ding/. Cos I make the effort to ALWAYS park far far and alwes find single lot.

However, sure still have some clown will want to come nex to me.....but wun ding

take the effort to park far if you love yor ride. my car still ding free, even my prev cars

You have to Kick your Car's Backside to open the Boot ... Like that no *Ding* meh ... 😂

i also give up leow [laugh] [laugh]

that being said, sg parking lots are damn small

Your Car too Big ...

• Praise 1

For those who still so anal about dings on their car doors [grin]

car_door_protectors_group.jpg

doorshox.jpg

Ugly leh... Like those people who stick rubber strips all round.

Admit i do this very often.

And always try to find a single lot or at least a corner.

sacrificing distance and slight inconvenience but i guess have to do that to minimise getting dents as am aware cant control what is happening outside my car (someone said earlier belong to public).

Just hope that everyone is more considerate and careful.

this better

130001043_be30b65b2a.jpg

How are these dots going to prevent dings? still will get some dings in between the dots/pads what. Machiam like the car ganna Ebola virus or chicken pox.

Edited by Waterh2o
  • Praise 1

I think the lack of respect to other's properties is something that can be improved.

I think the 2 main reasons are lack of enforcement (for damaging others properties) as well as attitude, & proper education.

The worst excuse I heard are the 'Who cars, its just a dent (or some other damages) etc.' Just becuase you do not give a damn about something, doesn't give you the free reign to damage something that belong to others or public.

Exactly this.

That is the key issue here. Not about the cars and the dents/dings, but about the fact that people don't take care when out in public, and treat them like they don't matter. It's the same mentality as those who dirty public toilets etc. Very inconsiderate.

Exactly this.

That is the key issue here. Not about the cars and the dents/dings, but about the fact that people don't take care when out in public, and treat them like they don't matter. It's the same mentality as those who dirty public toilets etc. Very inconsiderate.

Yar we should have the respect for others property but like i said b4 accidents do happen no matter how much you try to prevent it.

I also want to keep the public toilets clean and shoot straight but sometime missed cue how? To err is human. Are you going to castrate me?

I go to Johor and consulted a bomoh who put a curse on anyone who dings my car. Anyone who dings my car will:

1) Suffer from pre-mature ejaculation for 6 months

2) Drop their handphone in the urinal twice

3) Stub their last toe on the door frame thrice

and that is only for the Z4... Now I feel better ^_^

Edited by Bavarian
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1