Perodua AXIA at RM24,900?

LoverofCar

http://www.sgcarmart.com/new_cars/newcars_promotionslist.php?pid=6870

ALL-NEW Bezza, Perodua's first sedan car. Dual VVT-I 4-cylinder engine with advanced technological features available in automatic and manual transmissions. 

Officially launching on 4 Feb 2017. Join us as we unveil the car with lots of fun, food and games for everyone!

Register for a test-drive now to stand a chance to win $450 worth of vouchers!

http://www.mycarforum.com/index.php?section=sponsoredEvent&ev=peroduabezzareg

I think im gona go check this out 

Edited by Fett
↡ Advertisement

I hope they put the 1.3l engine in it and make it a warm hatch

Like the Mk I Golf GTI.

:D

Edited by Jamesc
  • Praise 1

Wa, RM25K! Cost around S$8k per car! No wonder my malaysian colleague who worked in sg but stay in JB, can even buy two in full cash.

• Praise 1

The facelifted model already in the SG showroom albeit only the Standard G trim.. should have brought in the SE trim at least..

Supercharged

hearsay this car reaches its EOL, replacement model coming soon.

some copen if I got it correctly

hearsay this car reaches its EOL, replacement model coming soon.

some copen if I got it correctly

I believe you are referring to the Myvi.

Any new models launching from MY brands will be affected by the new rule that cars in MY must be equipped with ESC/VSC by 2018.. Expect new models by end of the year or early next year..

Edited by Cypher

Supercharged

I believe you are referring to the Myvi.

Any new models launching from MY brands will be affected by the new rule that cars in MY must be equipped with ESC/VSC by 2018.. Expect new models by end of the year or early next year..

very knowledgeable, you know your stuff :a-good:

Hi bros/Sis - any feedback you have to share on this AXIA for 2 adults seating.

Maybe you can drop PM to Epr0mlse. He's the best person to consult. The Axia and Bezza both share similar platform, even the wheelbase are the same. I tried sitting in both cars and they offer similar cabin space.

I previously owned the Viva and can say for 2 average sized adults quite comfortable other than shoulders being quite near to each other. When I went to test the Axia, there's a slight improvement in the size and the seats also feel better.

2 adults shouldn't be an issue, assuming average size. It's more spacious than it looks..

Saw a Red Axia with SLR plate yesterday evening on BKE. It was the pre-facelift Advance trim, I thought they have stopped selling this trim for quite sometime already?

Saw a Red Axia with SLR plate yesterday evening on BKE. It was the pre-facelift Advance trim, I thought they have stopped selling this trim for quite sometime already?

Possibly new plate no...

Possibly new plate no...

Run around in Malaysia dio enough summon to make it worth change car plate? Hahahahahaha

Possibly new plate no...

Run around in Malaysia dio enough summon to make it worth change car plate? Hahahahahaha

Maybe previous owner liked the no thus worth to retain... Just my humble opinion..
↡ Advertisement