• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 15 August 2014 - 12:18 AM

Angka
  • Angka
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

anyone has any encounter with the above mentioned second hand car dealer?

Posted 19 August 2014 - 03:19 PM

Angka
  • Angka
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

No one?

Posted 20 February 2019 - 04:02 PM

wefght
  • wefght
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Bad experience from this car dealer with very rude staff. I called to ask about car price and a guy Winston or Winson (can't hear clearly) answered the call. He replied in a very rude and impatient tone when I said I was looking for secondhand car. He does not seem interested to entertain me. Will never recommend this dealer to my friends and will warn others about it too.

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Autobacs Venture S'pore Pte Ltd

Autobacs Venture S'pore Pte Ltd  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by MaggieTayBeeLeng  |  Neutral Newbie

We sent our car first time at Autobacs for regular servicing on 8th July 2017, Saturday (Morning).
We waited for few hours and the car was ready about 3+, We paid for the fees of standard package for cooler and changed whatever recommended by the Mechanic, Andy. We spent $343.80 For the total services and parts changed and drove to Whampoa to visit my parents-in-la... » Read More

Autobacs Venture S'pore Pte Ltd

Autobacs Venture S'pore Pte Ltd  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by happy_April  |  Neutral Newbie

The quotation of repair is too expensive.
Car service package is considable.

Related Motor Directory search on sgCarMart.com : William's Auto Pte Ltd, Used Car Dealers

Quick Reply

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users