Car Names Pronunciation

BabyBlade

Supercharged

I think the Japanese pronunciation of Su- BA- ru is Soo - boo - roo?

No, it is スバル

Su-Ba-Ru

↡ Advertisement

Interesting topic.

In general, all my pronunciation is mostly correct.

The only thing, i would say "wrongly" is wednesday.

But i don't really care. Haha. I'm not a grammar/pronunciation nazi. Not interested in sounding like a Brit/American as well. Though i do like the Queen's english accent.

For the longest time, i can't remember which is which (toyota or Honda) in chinese.

Feng tian is Toyota, Ben tian is Honda! I think haha

Interesting topic.

In general, all my pronunciation is mostly correct.

The only thing, i would say "wrongly" is wednesday.

But i don't really care. Haha. I'm not a grammar/pronunciation nazi. Not interested in sounding like a Brit/American as well. Though i do like the Queen's english accent.

For the longest time, i can't remember which is which (toyota or Honda) in chinese.

Porsche Made a Video on How to Properly Pronounce “Porsche”

It seems Porsche finally got fed up with people pronouncing its name incorrectly.

The German automaker took the time to upload a little explainer video just yesterday to its YouTube channel, the description for which reads, “Have you ever wondered about the right way to pronounce Porsche? Or do you know someone who pronounces it in a wrong way? Be sure to let them know about this video.”

While Porsche isn’t outright saying it, we’re pretty sure it’s talking mostly about Americans. While the company can correct as many people as it likes, we have a feeling most folks will fall back into old habits.

https://youtu.be/Im2eYuGdmfY

Edited by Aaronlkl
  • Praise 8

Porsche Made a Video on How to Properly Pronounce “Porsche”

It seems Porsche finally got fed up with people pronouncing its name incorrectly.

The German automaker took the time to upload a little explainer video just yesterday to its YouTube channel, the description for which reads, “Have you ever wondered about the right way to pronounce Porsche? Or do you know someone who pronounces it in a wrong way? Be sure to let them know about this video.”

While Porsche isn’t outright saying it, we’re pretty sure it’s talking mostly about Americans. While the company can correct as many people as it likes, we have a feeling most folks will fall back into old habits.

It sounded like Paul Sen, owner is a Chinese ? [bigcry]

Porsche Made a Video on How to Properly Pronounce âPorscheâ

It seems Porsche finally got fed up with people pronouncing its name incorrectly.

The German automaker took the time to upload a little explainer video just yesterday to its YouTube channel, the description for which reads, âHave you ever wondered about the right way to pronounce Porsche? Or do you know someone who pronounces it in a wrong way? Be sure to let them know about this video.â

While Porsche isnât outright saying it, weâre pretty sure itâs talking mostly about Americans. While the company can correct as many people as it likes, we have a feeling most folks will fall back into old habits.

Ok noted and bookmarked. When I can afford a Porsche and before I walk into the showroom, I make sure I play the video one more time.

;)

• Praise 2

Ok noted and bookmarked. When I can afford a Porsche and before I walk into the showroom, I make sure I play the video one more time.

;)

I'm pretty sure that day is coming soon bro ;-)

• Praise 2