BEWARE! Thread for dads with young kids

Ronleo

http://news.asiaone.com/news/crime/man-54-sexually-abuses-5-year-old-girl-promise-ice-cream

A man who lured a five-year-old girl away from her family and then proceeded to sexually abuse her has been sentenced to jail for eight years.

The unemployed man, 54-year-old Chin Wei Foong, lured the girl away with the promise of ice cream, Lianhe Wanbao reported.

The incident happened on the morning of March 9. The girl had arrived in Singapore from Malaysia that morning with her mother and grandmother.

The girl later accompanied her aunt and grandmother to a charity recycling event that morning at Bock 202 in Tampines Street 21, while her mother stayed at her aunt's home.

At about 8am, Chin, who had just eaten breakfast at a nearby coffeeshop, chanced upon the girl at one corner of the HDB block, helping with some recycling task.

He waited for about 30 minutes before finding an opportunity to strike, the Chinese daily reported.

While the adults were distracted, Chin asked the girl if she wanted ice cream, and succeeded in luring the girl away.

Chin took the girl to the void deck area of a nearby HDB block. He then removed the girl's pants and put his finger into her.

He then took her to another HDB block and bought her the ice cream he promised her.

Chin was arrested on the way to the event, at about 10.30am, with the girl.

The girl's grandmother had called the police after searching for nearly an hour for her.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Reading this news report really make my blood boils!!!! Damn TL with the bloody fu(ker!!!

As a father myself, I really feels for the innocent young girl and her family... Hope they will be able to get over this unfortunate episode... :(

Any advices from daddy with young kids? Hope the advices can serve as a precaution toward future unnecessary unhappiness.

PS:

To the children of this fu(ker CHIN WEI FOONG,

I pray that your idiotic father will suffer a slow and torturous death!!! BLOODY ANIMAL!!!!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 12

http://news.asiaone.com/news/crime/man-54-sexually-abuses-5-year-old-girl-promise-ice-cream

A man who lured a five-year-old girl away from her family and then proceeded to sexually abuse her has been sentenced to jail for eight years.

The unemployed man, 54-year-old Chin Wei Foong, lured the girl away with the promise of ice cream, Lianhe Wanbao reported.

The incident happened on the morning of March 9. The girl had arrived in Singapore from Malaysia that morning with her mother and grandmother.

The girl later accompanied her aunt and grandmother to a charity recycling event that morning at Bock 202 in Tampines Street 21, while her mother stayed at her aunt's home.

At about 8am, Chin, who had just eaten breakfast at a nearby coffeeshop, chanced upon the girl at one corner of the HDB block, helping with some recycling task.

He waited for about 30 minutes before finding an opportunity to strike, the Chinese daily reported.

While the adults were distracted, Chin asked the girl if she wanted ice cream, and succeeded in luring the girl away.

Chin took the girl to the void deck area of a nearby HDB block. He then removed the girl's pants and put his finger into her.

He then took her to another HDB block and bought her the ice cream he promised her.

The girl's grandmother had called the police after searching for nearly an hour for her.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Reading this news report really make my blood boils!!!! Damn TL with the bloody fu(ker!!!

As a father myself, I really feels for the innocent young girl and her family... Hope they will be able to get over this unfortunate episode... :(

Any advices from daddy with young kids? Hope the advices can serve as a precaution toward future unnecessary unhappiness.

PS:

I pray that your idiotic father will suffer a slow and torturous death!!! BLOODY ANIMAL!!!!

That's why our children nowadays hardly go out and play with neighbours' children. I just can't set my mind at ease letting my young children go out and play on their own. What a pity.
Edited by Coltplussport
  • Praise 5

As I had said before, our youngsters are 'smart' in education but not 'street smart'. Only after NS that they did learnt something from the army but still not enough as army now also not so siong as the past .... [grin]

In the past, we created games to enjoy ourselves. Nowadays, nothing but computer generated games.... [:(]

• Praise 4

This idiot when he goes in.... many inmates will be doing worse to him....by now....many of the inmates inside will know someone of this name will be going in one of the places for crooks.. and mind him...many of the inmates will be freaking pissed as they have children outside too... and this will be something they will be not happy....seriously not happy...

• Praise 4

Sad that we have to teach our children at a younger age to differentiate between appropriate touch and an inappropriate one. And to teach and empower them to reject such advances, to learn to say "No".

Edited by Toothiewabbit
  • Praise 4

In the United States, such farking Paedophiles are asking for the same rights as gays. Yes, in jail, they will be beaten.

This idiot when he goes in.... many inmates will be doing worse to him....by now....many of the inmates inside will know someone of this name will be going in one of the places for crooks.. and mind him...many of the inmates will be freaking pissed as they have children outside too... and this will be something they will be not happy....seriously not happy...

bo pian bro....

Sad that we have to teach our children at a younger age to differentiate between appropriate touch and an inappropriate one. And to teach and empower them to reject such advances, to learn to say "No".

• Praise 4

Hypersonic

Not only girls. Boys must also beware of these perpetrators.

That's why whenever I go out with my kids, if they need to go to the toilet, I will definitely follow them.

Parents MUST make sure that kids are taught from a young age NEVER to follow strangers even if they offer anything sweet.

• Praise 3

Twincharged

My kids won't follow anyone who doesn't know the answer to the question I taught them to ask whenever someone asks them to follow. Taught them this cuz sometimes I leave work late and got to get the maid or someone else to pick them up. If the person has the right answer then they will follow.

If I am out with them, I won't let them out of my sight. Ask them to stay put if they ever get lost so that I will be able to walk back and find them.

Edited by Nzy
  • Praise 2

That's why whenever I go out with my kids, if they need to go to the toilet, I will definitely follow them.

same same....noticed more dubious-looking fellas remaining in the toilet longer than usual....some taking their own sweet time washing their hands at the sink while staring in the direction of the urinals.

Edited by Toothiewabbit
  • Praise 1

PS:

F^*k this guy !!!!!

It's a beast that exploit the innocence of a child and abused her...

For his actions, the gal will suffer for the rest of her life... I feel sad, really sad .....

We cannot blamed the parents on this, after all the gal is still young at age 5...

We can only detest this bloody guy who ruined the life of an innocent child just to satisfy his lust !

He will get his retribution, not only in jail, but also when he goes to 18th floor hell !

• Praise 4

Hypersonic

same same....noticed more dubious-looking fellas remaining in the toilet longer than usual....some taking their own sweet time washing their hands at the sink while staring in the direction of the urinals.

Yes, there are more and more 变态 lurking around. Must be careful

PS:

This is totally uncalled for ........ the convict's children (if any) are innocent no matter what their father did......

• Praise 2

Yes, there are more and more 变态 lurking around. Must be careful

Actually these animals have been around for a while now, just look at the problem in UK with Jimmy Saville...we are coming to know more of these now is because better news coverage

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Kudos to the cops for responding within an hour.. for not turning them away unless missing for minimum 24 hours.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5