Rim recommendation for new harrier

beef331994

Hi Feldmankuah, i am interested in your 18" stock rim. How much are you selling?

Hey sorry I just traded it in for new rims over the weekend, just saw your email on this.

Hi guys,

I'm a newbie to cars and am looking for some help from all you professionals in this forum. I apologize in advance if I ask stupid questions.

Recently me and my dad decided to purchase the harrier as a family car and we would be interested to change a set of rims. My current set is 17 inch, 225/65/R17. I have a couple of questions I hope you guys could help me answer.

What is the maximum rim size I can upsize to?

What is the recommended size I upsize to?

I checked the calculator for the tire size if I actually upsize to 19 inch, is the calculator reliable?

What are good rim colors to fit the pearl white harrier?

What brands do you guys recommend? From what I read, ppl recommend bbs, enkei, rays, vossen etc. they also said some brands like ssw are not reliable because of the way they are made?

May I know how much would my rims and tires be worth if I trade them in immediately when I get the car?

Lastly, may I know where is good to check out rims? I really want to see the rays(volks) but I would love to see a wide variety at awesome prices.

Thank you very much for taking the time to reply and sorry for asking so many questions.

Hi beef. I am in the shoe now as you were then.

So did you change your rims?

When I was replacing my 18" stock rims, the mechanic showed me the marking at the back. The rims were made in China and not Japan.

what,.??? original harrier rims are made in China!?!?!

what,.??? original harrier rims are made in China!?!?!

nothing to be surprised is Made in China now. 

Even for some of the BMW or Benz Rims also made in China,

to Me so long is Original you are FINE.

• Praise 1