• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
No replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 20 August 2014 - 10:48 AM

Jaspok
  • Premium member
    Jaspok
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi guys, I'm looking at this used set of Silence S-4130 4 x 150w rms amp supposedly to be a Japan made amp. Anybody know if it's a good buy for my system below?

1fu8.jpg

5uo1.jpg

Front: German Maestro CS6508IV

Sub: Old MTX road thunder 12" sub in sealed box.

HU: JVC AVX-816 

Currently using the HU to power the front Spkrs and considering other pre-own amps -

JVC 80w 

Rodek 75w 

Kicker 80w 

JBL CS 65w 

Audison Srx 4. 

Appreciate any inputs.

"On the 8th day GOD created a BMW... On the 9th day he traded it in for an Alfa Romeo :)"

Back to In-Car-Entertainment  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Audison AP8.9 bit

Audison AP8.9 bit  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Mavwong  |  2nd Gear

Advance value for money processor + 8ch amp!

Been a while from ICE. Only recently stumble across this little gems. I could drive front and rear speaker actively and have installer tune for me. It can either do 8ch or combine any of the 2ch into bridge mode for higher power drive. Very f... » Read More

Esatto Comado CO-A4 4 Channel Amplifier

Esatto Comado CO-A4 4 Channel Amplifier  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by enjoycar  |  Clutched

Impressive Amplifiers

I have been using Audison 8.9 and AP-4D amplifier for more than a year. After replacing it with Esatto, I was impressed to find that the power delivery was effortless hence allowing the speakers to perform efficiently. The sound quality is s... » Read More

Related Product Guide search on sgCarMart.com : Audison SRx 4, Multi-channel Amplifier

Quick Reply

Tags: alfa romeo, anyone, heard and 1 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users