Is there SOP if you suay suay langgar with foreign vehicles?

AhJason

CYF/KGD….

U ‘seniors’ guyz make my day……

Had a good laugh….

Run....... :D:D:D

Before anyone take that seriously...

Hit and Run is itself an offence. [smash]

↡ Advertisement

So what is the trick to seducing TP to drop the charge? [grin]

For sure u need to make a police report.

I hit a stationary msian lorry n didnt even know it was Msian.

I checked my car n found it driveable n left the scene.

A couple of months later I got a letter from TP wan to charge me with "Hit n Run".

The damm Msian driver dunno hide where till I leave then he report police I run after bang his backside. [furious]

I was called to visit TP to lim kopi n explain then they decided to drop charges. [bounce2][thumbsup]

How come police so on when involving foreign vehicles, but if SG vehicles, boh hiew....???

For sure u need to make a police report.

I hit a stationary msian lorry n didnt even know it was Msian.

I checked my car n found it driveable n left the scene.

A couple of months later I got a letter from TP wan to charge me with "Hit n Run".

The damm Msian driver dunno hide where till I leave then he report police I run after bang his backside. [furious]

I was called to visit TP to lim kopi n explain then they decided to drop charges. [bounce2][thumbsup]

Neutral Newbie

If in Msia kena hit by Msia car, take as many photo as possible to show that its his/her fault. Report Msia police immediately and get your police report certified by them need to pay RM2 else it will be a useless report. Ask for his/her insurance company immediately and call their insurance if possible to relate the accident. You may repair in SG if still can drive back and report to your insurance as well. But your insurance will not claim for you, you have to do all the work yourself liase with the Msia insurance company. It may take longer time but can be done.

Moral of story, insurance company only work when it involve SG car or in SG road. Sad...

If Kena langgar by Malaysia car and it's 100% their fault, get out of the car and straight drop on the road, wait for ambulance and police to come, hopefully police compound their car, claim chances much higher.

If Kena langgar by Malaysia car and it's 100% their fault, get out of the car and straight drop on the road, wait for ambulance and police to come, hopefully police compound their car, claim chances much higher.

U think there got ppl help u call police n ambulance arh?

By the time they cum, I think the other party oredi in Genting Highlands [drivingcar]

By the time they cum, I think the other party oredi in Genting Highlands [drivingcar]

So many accident video that have been posted in MCF, I don't see any without good Samaritan or if you don't like you can call them kaypo.

If in Msia kena hit by Msia car, take as many photo as possible to show that its his/her fault. Report Msia police immediately and get your police report certified by them need to pay RM2 else it will be a useless report. Ask for his/her insurance company immediately and call their insurance if possible to relate the accident. You may repair in SG if still can drive back and report to your insurance as well. But your insurance will not claim for you, you have to do all the work yourself liase with the Msia insurance company. It may take longer time but can be done.

Moral of story, insurance company only work when it involve SG car or in SG road. Sad...

First check if yr car insurance cover yr car into West Msia n upto 50KN into Thai border. [thumbsup]

If u have any accident in Msia wh Msia veh just take photos. Collect drivers details n note location etc as per normal procedure. Ask their Inc co too.

Then inf yr own Ins Co n report accident in Msia.

U sud b able to repair in SG tru yr Ins Co workshop as per normal n leave the claiming part to yr Ins Co.

In Msia it depends on yr luck cos the place damm big n dunno if anybody called police/ambulance but it takes much longer to arrive compared to SG.

My fren last time ride bike kenna accident n van driver sped off. He broke his leg n was lying along the side of the road for a couple of hours b4 the ambulance came to take him to hospital.

Hospital another a couple of hours wait to see doctor( without any pain killers even) till he cannot tahan he start shouting all sorts till they attend to him.

Hahahaha.

• Praise 2

In Msia it depends on yr luck cos the place damm big n dunno if anybody called police/ambulance but it takes much longer to arrive compared to SG.

My fren last time ride bike kenna accident n van driver sped off. He broke his leg n was lying along the side of the road for a couple of hours b4 the ambulance came to take him to hospital.

Hospital another a couple of hours wait to see doctor( without any pain killers even) till he cannot tahan he start shouting all sorts till they attend to him.

Hahahaha.

new a rider who crashed in boleh. At night. leg was bleeding but can still ride despite pain. He rode to police station......it was 2 am. He was told to seat at bench to wait for his turn to take statement.

He waiting, 5-10-15-20-25-30-35-40-.....gently bleeding at his legs....leg swollen & bleeding.....officers walking past oblivious......perhaps after the initial trauma of the crash, he came to his senses.... [idea]

Contribute 100 rm to expedite the process.......immediately take statement.....blah blah.......offered bandage....1st aid.....etc.......

But he left the job earlier before me. So i dont know what happened in the end. My guess is 99% case is closed & no claim/compensation to him.......driver never found/known....

• Praise 1

new a rider who crashed in boleh. At night. leg was bleeding but can still ride despite pain. He rode to police station......it was 2 am. He was told to seat at bench to wait for his turn to take statement.

He waiting, 5-10-15-20-25-30-35-40-.....gently bleeding at his legs....leg swollen & bleeding.....officers walking past oblivious......perhaps after the initial trauma of the crash, he came to his senses.... [idea]

Contribute 100 rm to expedite the process.......immediately take statement.....blah blah.......offered bandage....1st aid.....etc.......

But he left the job earlier before me. So i dont know what happened in the end. My guess is 99% case is closed & no claim/compensation to him.......driver never found/known....

Ya lah. 2 am most likely the polis all [sleeping] .

It wil take at least RM100 to wake them up. [shocked]

Otherwise yr fren maybe bleed to death n start to decompose b4 the polis even notice him there. But put RM100 inside his pocket, the polis can smell it 50 feet away. [speechless]

Hahahaha. [laugh]

• Praise 1

Ya lah. 2 am most likely the polis all [sleeping] .

It wil take at least RM100 to wake them up. [shocked]

Otherwise yr fren maybe bleed to death n start to decompose b4 the polis even notice him there. But put RM100 inside his pocket, the polis can smell it 50 feet away. [speechless]

Hahahaha. [laugh]

Haha...normally is 50 for bike....must be. Midnight charge. X. 2. So 100. 😁

• Praise 2

What would you do?

At a junction near Jurong Point.

A MY tour bus stopped at a red light. Somehow the driver put his gear into reverse.

He only realised his mistake when the van behind started honking. Contact made!

The van driver was a PRC; the bus driver a MY Chinese uncle. He had a partner, but this smart guy decided to stay out of the ensuing discussion. I was a passenger in the bus.

The driver got down and when he came back to the bus said the van driver refuse to exchange info and leave; he wanted to call his boss. Surprisingly, his boss did arrive, a guy in long sleeve.

They went to the back of the bus and talked; the boss took photos.

Heard the driver say:

Knn, typical of Singaporeans – always only want to talk about lawyer . . . . !!

He told he partner, “I told them I have no money to settle – I have only MY ringgits “

Eventually, the bus driver was able to drive off to our drop off point. Guessed we were stuck in the bus for about 30 mins.

Guess, the boss will lodge a report to the tour company via his lawyer.

• Praise 2

Haha...normally is 50 for bike....must be. Midnight charge. X. 2. So 100.

Hahahahaha. [laugh]

Ya to kopi lui to MY polis got price list even. Msian know it well.

Sporeans maybe dun know end up pay much more [:(][:/] . Hahahaha.

Turbocharged

What would you do?

At a junction near Jurong Point.

A MY tour bus stopped at a red light. Somehow the driver put his gear into reverse.

He only realised his mistake when the van behind started honking. Contact made!

The van driver was a PRC; the bus driver a MY Chinese uncle. He had a partner, but this smart guy decided to stay out of the ensuing discussion. I was a passenger in the bus.

The driver got down and when he came back to the bus said the van driver refuse to exchange info and leave; he wanted to call his boss. Surprisingly, his boss did arrive, a guy in long sleeve.

They went to the back of the bus and talked; the boss took photos.

Heard the driver say:

Knn, typical of Singaporeans always only want to talk about lawyer . . . . !!

He told he partner, I told them I have no money to settle I have only MY ringgits

Eventually, the bus driver was able to drive off to our drop off point. Guessed we were stuck in the bus for about 30 mins.

Guess, the boss will lodge a report to the tour company via his lawyer.

Ahhhhh, no wonder ministers also chut their lawyers to wack citizens!!! All learn from people like the van driver n his long-sleeve boss. Or is the learning the other way round!? LOL!

Hahahahaha. [laugh]

Ya to kopi lui to MY polis got price list even. Msian know it well.

Sporeans maybe dun know end up pay much more [:(][:/] . Hahahaha.

Ahhhh, what's the rate on sultan's birthday?

Ahhhh, what's the rate on sultan's birthday?

Sultans Brithday they gibe u a 10% discount....................But u need to sing their National Anthem backwards first. [dizzy]

Hahahahaha. [laugh]

Turbocharged

Sultans Brithday they gibe u a 10% discount....................But u need to sing their National Anthem backwards first. [dizzy]

Hahahahaha. [laugh]

Sultan gives people who can afford it the Datuk title. Before his birthday, these Datuks sometimes receive pictures of Ferraris etc, and the covering letter will ask 'how do you like this car?', signed by the sultan. On his birthday, a new sparkling Ferrari will be parked in front of the palace. No wonder sultan is so happy to give 10% discount!!!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1