Subaru Levorg

See_eff

Neutral Newbie

2 weeks ago i went to tet drive the Forester XT.... at the same time i asked about Levorg....

The SE said Levorg should be launched end of year... 1.6L 170hp....

He mentioned currently there is one PI bringing in Levorg 2.0L @ 150K ++.... from the way he said it, he gave me the impression the 1.6L will be priced lower than that.....

↡ Advertisement

In Japan the price of Levorg 1.6GT-S is very close to Forester XT both equipped with eye-sight. So I believe it should be about Forester XT price range, cat B too. Below $130k would be a great.

http://www.subaru-global.com/2016levorg.html

The global edition of the Levorg.

Motorimage is bringing in the 1.6 GT-S version, but may not be equipped with eyesight technology.

Max. output (DIN)(kW(PS)/rpm) 125 (170) / 4,800-5,600

Max. torque (DIN)(Nm(kgfm)/rpm) 250 (25.5) / 1,800-4,800

Max. speed (km/h) 210

Acceleration (0-100 km/h)(sec.) 8.9

Fuel consumption*5

Urban (lit./100 km) 8.5

Extra-urban (lit./100 km) 6.3

Combined (lit./100 km) 7.1

CO2 emissions*5 Urban (g/km) 197

Extra-urban (g/km) 146

Combined (g/km) 164

Those who want the more powerful 2.0 Turbo version with the 300ps WRX engine, the only way is the PI Route.

I know Garage R taking orders.

Edited by Pocus

Turbocharged

http://www.subaru-global.com/2016levorg.html

The global edition of the Levorg.

Motorimage is bringing in the 1.6 GT-S version, but may not be equipped with eyesight technology.

Max. output (DIN)(kW(PS)/rpm) 125 (170) / 4,800-5,600

Max. torque (DIN)(Nm(kgfm)/rpm) 250 (25.5) / 1,800-4,800

Max. speed (km/h) 210

Acceleration (0-100 km/h)(sec.) 8.9

Fuel consumption*5

Urban (lit./100 km) 8.5

Extra-urban (lit./100 km) 6.3

Combined (lit./100 km) 7.1

CO2 emissions*5 Urban (g/km) 197

Extra-urban (g/km) 146

Combined (g/km) 164

Those who want the more powerful 2.0 Turbo version with the 300ps WRX engine, the only way is the PI Route.

I know Garage R taking orders.

Carbon emission so high? I think the real world fuel economy will be far far from those numbers claimed there

Carbon emission so high? I think the real world fuel economy will be far far from those numbers claimed there

Actually the combined is not too bad lah. Anyway FC is ave at best.

But I was pretty disappointed with the 1.6l spec in performance

170bhp and 250nm is pretty "normal" for a 1.6 turbo, in fact I believe Nissan's DIG-T can do 180bhp, not to mention Hyundai's Delta doing 190bhp..

But the century sprint of 8.9sec is [crazy]

based on spec Swift Sport faster.

I guess it's the weight of the car. For Petrolheads, 2.0 is the way to go...

May be they hit their sales quota for the year liao. Ha ha.....

Seriously, there are a few genuine and good SE there.

I bought 2 Subaru from the same SE over the years, great services from him.

If need to, drop me a PM.

By the way, I don't sell car.

Cheers.

can PM me the SE? The SE who serve is machiam an ATM. Ask for A and she reply A without A- or A+.

I think the AD is only keen on the 1.6L is becoz of the pricing structure here in Singapore. The OMV will most likely be over $20K, so that means 50% deposit 50% loan not to mention CatB COE. And dan there's the revised CEVs, with 197g/km CO2 emission ppl have to pay $5K more.

http://www.lta.gov.sg/apps/news/page.aspx?c=2&id=8aa03b88-409f-4852-b2df-09077e101468

That will make the 2.0L even more costly to buy. Other dan the higher premium from the AD, higher of everything mentioned above. With higher road tax and insurance.

With this kinda pricing I think ppl will start looking elsewhere or looking at some conti models which will look more attractive to buy.

I think the AD is only keen on the 1.6L is becoz of the pricing structure here in Singapore. The OMV will most likely be over $20K, so that means 50% deposit 50% loan not to mention CatB COE. And dan there's the revised CEVs, with 197g/km CO2 emission ppl have to pay $5K more.

http://www.lta.gov.sg/apps/news/page.aspx?c=2&id=8aa03b88-409f-4852-b2df-09077e101468

That will make the 2.0L even more costly to buy. Other dan the higher premium from the AD, higher of everything mentioned above. With higher road tax and insurance.

With this kinda pricing I think ppl will start looking elsewhere or looking at some conti models which will look more attractive to buy.

Eh...actually not so complicated.

Subaru only sell the 1.6l in the international market.

2.0 is purely JDM.

Turbocharged

Nice decal to have for Levorg.

If MI or other Spore shop can sell this, will make the Levorg much nicer looking.

If no one sell, I suppose can custom make our own. Those shops which do paste-on van advertisements should be able to handle such design.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWx7hufbGBU

Don't like the way it leaves empty space on the bottom of the door. It would be better if it was lower down to the edge of the door, leaving just the side-skirts uncovered.

Nice decal to have for Levorg.

If MI or other Spore shop can sell this, will make the Levorg much nicer looking.

If no one sell, I suppose can custom make our own. Those shops which do paste-on van advertisements should be able to handle such design.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWx7hufbGBU

Subjective I guess but this design is not my cup of tea.

I prefer something more subtle

Subaru-Impreza-WRX-Special-Edition-sides

Don't like the way it leaves empty space on the bottom of the door. It would be better if it was lower down to the edge of the door, leaving just the side-skirts uncovered.

Sounds good.

I think what you suggest plus the decal's down-sloping angle is just what the station wagon needs to break up the big sheet of metal from the middle of the car to the tail end - otherwise, for station wagons, that section looks boring and not like a fast racer.

The other way is for Subaru to just build sloping-down crease or bulge lines to make the back more dynamic.

Something like what Hyundai did for their station wagon:

i30-wagon.png

Pocus,

Which PI brings in the 2.0 Levorg? I'm currently driving a 2007 Legacy GT Wagon. Expires in Dec 2017. Keen on replacing it with the 2.0 Levorg. Not interested in the 1.6, coz it's the same CAT B COE anyway.

Do let me know which PI brings in the 2.0 Levorg. Thanks, Pocus.

Actually the combined is not too bad lah. Anyway FC is ave at best.

But I was pretty disappointed with the 1.6l spec in performance

170bhp and 250nm is pretty "normal" for a 1.6 turbo, in fact I believe Nissan's DIG-T can do 180bhp, not to mention Hyundai's Delta doing 190bhp..

But the century sprint of 8.9sec is [crazy]

based on spec Swift Sport faster.

I guess it's the weight of the car. For Petrolheads, 2.0 is the way to go...

Pocus,

Which PI brings in the 2.0 Levorg? I'm currently driving a 2007 Legacy GT Wagon. Expires in Dec 2017. Keen on replacing it with the 2.0 Levorg. Not interested in the 1.6, coz it's the same CAT B COE anyway.

Do let me know which PI brings in the 2.0 Levorg. Thanks, Pocus.

Try asking Fong Mui Garage R.

They posted in their FB that they willing to bring in the 2.0

Try asking Fong Mui Garage R.

They posted in their FB that they willing to bring in the 2.0

Thanks will get in touch with Fong Mui Garage R. Read their article on FB after you mentioned it. Thank you.

↡ Advertisement