Portable Car Wash Kit

Mugenboy

Neutral Newbie

Having a 120W diaphragm water pump with external battery.

One 30sec water filling from the MSCP is not enough for me.  I need 2-3 pails of water.

1st pail for wash down and coat the entire car with a mist of shampoo.... follow with wipe. Then the rims.

2nd pail for washing down of foam.

I am using the Hydrojet which i bought from Q10oo:

http://list.qoo10.sg/item/HYDROJET-PORTABLE-CAR-WASHER-CAR-WASHING/437842029?selectedOptions=

35 liters of water to wash my Zafira Tourer (including foaming the car) and still have spare water to wash my clothes/pail/clothes/legs etc... Water does not spill with transporting it from home to carpark but i usually just get the water from the 20cent source... and i only end up using 20cent for each wash.

I am not selling this product but find it useful and recommend and now having promotion which is much cheaper when i last bought it.

http://list.qoo10.sg/item/HYDROJET-PORTABLE-CAR-WASHER-CAR-WASHING/437842029?selectedOptions=

35 liters of water to wash my Zafira Tourer (including foaming the car) and still have spare water to wash my clothes/pail/clothes/legs etc... Water does not spill with transporting it from home to carpark but i usually just get the water from the 20cent source... and i only end up using 20cent for each wash.

I am not selling this product but find it useful and recommend and now having promotion which is much cheaper when i last bought it.

Is the pressure strong? 

The reason I ask is that the Hydrojet's 60W output is 2.3L/min and 64 psi.

I browsed some other 60W water pump, the output is twice that of the Hydrojet - 5L/min and about 118 psi. 

Neutral Newbie

Is the pressure strong?

I browsed some other 60W water pump, the output is twice that of the Hydrojet - 5L/min and about 118 psi.

Don't expect anything much from a portable washing kit, especially when it's rated at 60W only.

Latest ones should be 80W.

Don't expect anything much from a portable washing kit, especially when it's rated at 60W only.

Latest ones should be 80W.

Any 80w ones available in SG ? 

Is the pressure strong? 

the pressure is just nice for my washing imo, and maybe the lower pressure gave me enough water to complete my wash also which to me optimize my water usage. too strong a pressure used up water faster. Believe if i use a stronger pressure, i may have to top up water twice to complete washing basis your 2.3L/min & 5L/min.

the pressure is just nice for my washing imo, and maybe the lower pressure gave me enough water to complete my wash also which to me optimize my water usage. too strong a pressure used up water faster. Believe if i use a stronger pressure, i may have to top up water twice to complete washing basis your 2.3L/min & 5L/min.

i came across the ad too. am looking for portable car wash kit but at $188 i'm not too sure if that is abit more costly? you got any pictures of the actual product?

post-165495-0-16227500-1449127737_thumb.jpg

Same right? This is on marketplace.

Morning [wave]

Its already 1 month since you posted it.

How is the product so far ?

I am thinking of buying one for my new ride. I love the jet spray to clear all the dirt on my ride. The Christmas offer is ending soon and hope to get it at $188/-

[drivingcar]      [drivingcar]      [drivingcar]

More can be made less but less cannot be made more. 

More is good on wheel wells and rims - especially when using cleaners like Sonax Xtreme Wheel Cleaner on the deep inner parts of the rim  where strong jet of water is to be used for the rinsing. 

Morning [wave]

Its already 1 month since you posted it.

How is the product so far ?

I am thinking of buying one for my new ride. I love the jet spray to clear all the dirt on my ride. The Christmas offer is ending soon and hope to get it at $188/-

[drivingcar]      [drivingcar]      [drivingcar]

Bought this from qoo10.

http://list.qoo10.sg/item/CNHKEE-CAR-WASH-MACHINE-CAR-WASHER/431878087

There are several similar type of car washer selling at qoo10 too.

Just search for "car wash" .

The jet is quite strong for a 60W machine.

• Praise 2

Hi....

I am selling away my 3 weeks old Portable Car Wash Kit (see photo attach). Only used twice and very useful but not suitable for my large size MPV. Cos of the MPV high roof.

Complete set still under warranty until 31/12/2016.

PM me if you are interested.

post-21853-0-00138500-1453088601_thumb.jpg

I brought this at SG Motor Show 2016 at an offer price of $168/-. The original advertised price in Qoo10 is $218/- and even advertisement in MCF listed at $188/-.

Only at the Motor Show 2016, they give an extra nozzle spray. Same as my the other portable car wash but it carries more litres of water.

post-21853-0-73334000-1453088965.jpg

I brought this at SG Motor Show 2016 at an offer price of $168/-. The original advertised price in Qoo10 is $218/- and even advertisement in MCF listed at $188/-.

Only at the Motor Show 2016, they give an extra nozzle spray. Same as my the other portable car wash but it carries more litres of water.

Good price @ the motoshow! 

had a few people asking me about this product when i wash my car and many are amazed that i only use 20 cent for my small MPV wash:

1. Rinse the whole car

2. Foam the car as i scrub the car

3. Rinse the whole car

4. Rinse the RIMs

5. Wash my cleaning cloths

6. Rinse my Ikea stool

7. Rinse my hands and shoes

8. Drain some water away.

Not forgetting i still have about 35% of a pail of water from the same 20 cent dispensing of water.

Good water saving. Can imaging i will have a lot more water left if washing a sedan?

im thinking of getting one too and been seeing the hydrojet banner on mcf but after clicking on the link i noticed theres a price difference. is it $218 or $188? is the $168 price still valid? when you bought at the motor show was there a 7 days money back guarantee too if not satisfied with the product?

Good price @ the motoshow! 

had a few people asking me about this product when i wash my car and many are amazed that i only use 20 cent for my small MPV wash:

1. Rinse the whole car

2. Foam the car as i scrub the car

3. Rinse the whole car

4. Rinse the RIMs

5. Wash my cleaning cloths

6. Rinse my Ikea stool

7. Rinse my hands and shoes

8. Drain some water away.

Not forgetting i still have about 35% of a pail of water from the same 20 cent dispensing of water.

Good water saving. Can imaging i will have a lot more water left if washing a sedan?

seems good. but would be great if someone can confirm the price on mcf forum and marketplace and then the $168 price for motor show.

↡ Advertisement