Drink Driving Is An Act Of Irresponsibility!

Osiris

Drunk Driving  

179 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't know

Not worth the risk to drink and drive.

a) No Insurance

b) Caught by the coppers

c) What if you hit someone - how would you live with yourself?

Ya....they gona do very intensive checks this 2 days. [lipsrsealed]

If any bros wana D & D near popular pubs........i will tell you sure tiok one. [sweatdrop]

Anyway i dont care......i dont drink at all. So No worries. ^_^

There will be checks on tonight and tomorrow night . Take public transport.

I will still drive. But going to pay for the valet service to drive me home. calculated its still worth it as I have a number of friends all stay same area. [:)]

• Praise 1

There will be checks on tonight and tomorrow night . Take public transport.

Yesterday night already started. I went home and kena police check and the police stop me and asked where i am going?! [confused]

Edited by 13177

Yesterday night already started. I went home and kena police check and the police stop me and asked where i am going?! [confused]

actually I kena alot of times before at the road infront of my block.. they always ask the same question "where you going?" My reply always the same "go home and point towards my block"

And the mata will just ask me to go. No check no nothing. :huh:

actually I kena alot of times before at the road infront of my block.. they always ask the same question "where you going?" My reply always the same "go home and point towards my block"

So this is the standard question that they will ask ar?! :blink: 'Where are you going' and next they will ask 'where'?! Any standard answers that they expect you to give?! [:p]

Edited by 13177

This trick is for you to open your mouth. If you have drank alcohol, straight away ask you to pull to roadside. :D

So this is the standard question that they will ask ar?! :blink: 'Where are you going' and next they will ask 'where'?! Any standard answers that they expect you to give?! [:p]

I guess so.. I've been asked 4 times before liao. [:p] Just last week, i drank alot so my friend send me home.. when reach my place roadblock again.. heard the mata asked the same questions again.. plus one more "where did we come from?".. after that also ask us go with no checks. [:)]

This trick is for you to open your mouth. If you have drank alcohol, straight away ask you to pull to roadside. :D

then they must have a hell of a sense of smell. A couple of time I was riding with full face helmet.. also same thing [:p]

Edited by Baphomet

They are using the new device to test the Alo level.

Unlike the previous one which u need to blow through a straw.

Now they use a new device near your mouth can liao.

Its 30 instead of the 80 standard. So very very easy to fail one. [sweatdrop]

Kena liao the driver go sit police van....car kena toll to hoiliday camp. hahaha.

Edited by Hiphiphoray

I guess so.. I've been asked 4 times before liao. [:p] Just last week, i drank alot so my friend send me home.. when reach my place roadblock again.. heard the mata asked the same questions again.. plus one more "where did we come from?".. after that also ask us go with no checks. [:)]

First time kena asked by them. I was thinking what a silly question they have asked. -_- Where i am going important meh?! :D

this is reported in the press, don't understand y??

"But salesman Wong Yew Foo, 38, was let off with a $12,500 fine and banned from driving for four years after an accident in which a cyclist died (above) on April 4.

Lawyers contacted by The New Paper said they were surprised by the outcome of Wong

↡ Advertisement