Vios top speed Karak

azlan96

No leh,.. My previous stock 1st Gen vios can never gain from 160-180 that quick... Can hit 160 pretty quick but after that need to drag longer and max I hit was 190... And that was on nshw.. Karak hwy should be harder... Ummm.. His one manual?.. Heavily mod?.. Added a turbo?..

gen 1 stock manual can do it leow

• Praise 1

The part where he hit 200 was quite straight ma. Never driven a vios before, but his speed is manageable on karak for a decent car.

Actually that part of the world like no government one, further down e8 after karak stretch, you can do 180 and still be tailgated!

Guess I interpreted wrongly. I do agree though that the Vios is definitely not designed for such high speed over bends.

I never said it's bad nor difficult about Karak. It's because Karak is full of "ups and downs" and Vios is only a sub 1ton car. Bound to have a bit of front end lift at those speeds.

From what i see

1) Endangering life of others

2) Endangering his/her own life

3) Bring it to track (Nurburgring), not street/expressway

4) Once crash, he/she will become mince meatball..

Zai he driving very dangerous

I admit I got do this before in RX450H and A8L before but maybe only one to two times.

Its is very dangerous, this speeding anytime can crash especially if car ahead suddenly change lane

Luckily in this video the cars mostly give way, and travelling at a high speed as well so easier to swerve in and out. The traffic also not heavy.

I think this vios is a mod vios, very powerful. But still vios, not suitable for speeding. In some cornering, his car few times almost lose his handling

Nowadays even i speed i will speed safely, keep distance, overtake when its clear and slowly swerve in and out if i'm in rush. E.g last night i sent my grandma to hospital as she has breathing difficulty problem during in the car. I turn to sport mode and abit chiong to hospital

You are a filial grandson, deserve my respects.
  • Praise 1

What an a**hole the way he overtook the bike at the start. Besides that nothing special, I karak faster than him.

he almost hit the bike when cornering, he speed in an a**hole way

hope he isnt singapore plated vios

3 things me observed:

1. driver confirm chiey ride, scumbag spotted.

2. why so many driving so slow and hog the R lane?

3. driver buay zai driving into bends, keep on drifting between lanes.

Failed.... -_-

3 things me observed:

1. driver confirm chiey ride, scumbag spotted.

2. why so many driving so slow and hog the R lane?

3. driver buay zai driving into bends, keep on drifting between lanes.

Failed.... -_-

he use racing line mar...so left right centre is all his! This kind of driver must stay very far far away! One thing about karak is the pressure built up between the ears as the rds goes up and down the mountain. Rode there back in 92 and i liked the sweeping corners back then.
  • Praise 1

I no know so I ask mah.............I never drive a vios before .............but how to know is a vios from the video leh???.........

the odometer.... its confrm a vios..

gen 1 stock manual can do it leow

yup... we both know cos we drove vios... LOL

But looking at how fast his speed climbing from 180km/hr to 200km/hr, I think his car is moded, at least with exhaust. Otherwise, even manual vios couldnt reach 200km/hr so fast.

200km/h at 5000rpm on a vios? anyway guys pls do not speed, witness a accident at cte last night. the car skidded from lane 3 to 1 then hit centre divider. pretty scary yo

200km/h at 5000rpm on a vios? anyway guys pls do not speed, witness a accident at cte last night. the car skidded from lane 3 to 1 then hit centre divider. pretty scary yo

Sidetracked; i saw the after effects of the skid lines and damaged barrier. It happened on the CTE-AYE right after the entrance from PIE right?

Back to topic: I wasted 8 mins of my life watching this video.

Wah lao whatvtop speed sia.... go up...go down... bloody hell wanna speed do when no one la... so many vehicles n still drive la drunk bugger.... allo...top speed maintain la... then can top speed... i have seen kancil top speed n maintain .... balls not that hard la this guy....

how to know is a vios ah???....................and I agree the biker got balls harder than the driver............but both also got brain as hard as stone.............want to die do it when there is no one ard...............the way he drive is asking for trouble....... [shakehead] [shakehead]

Maybe it was a Chery A168 :huh:

Have gone faster than this guy in his Vios on the Karak, but only when the traffic was significantly less than what was in the video.

In a SG plate car, I feel quite pai say to weave in and out and spoil our name over there. Will only gun it when the lanes virtually clear. Or with my MY buddy ahead clearing the road.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1