Vios top speed Karak

azlan96

Sidetracked; i saw the after effects of the skid lines and damaged barrier. It happened on the CTE-AYE right after the entrance from PIE right?

Back to topic: I wasted 8 mins of my life watching this video.

yes bro. happened probably at around 230am or so. was in the taxi going to drink therefore i din manage to get hold of any videos. but it was a pretty scary experience watching it live. did u saw how the car positioned itself after the crash?

↡ Advertisement

yes bro. happened probably at around 230am or so. was in the taxi going to drink therefore i din manage to get hold of any videos. but it was a pretty scary experience watching it live. did u saw how the car positioned itself after the crash?

Sorry i must clarify, i didn't see it right after it happened. Just the next day while i was riding i saw the skid marks leading towards the damaged barrier and was wondering how such an accident can happen.

Sorry i must clarify, i didn't see it right after it happened. Just the next day while i was riding i saw the skid marks leading towards the damaged barrier and was wondering how such an accident can happen.

ahhh ic. it was a high speed crash btw [lipsrsealed] [lipsrsealed]

yup...my friend ever kena chased by wira with 4 men inside on NSHW...and he was driving a 5 series BMW alone...kena targeted. Managed to let the wira smell smoke only after 10mins... [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

Told my car mechanic about this proton wira powerful speeds, he said most probably bought Japan EVO half cut and slot the engine into it, plus EVO full complete drive shafts, wheel hub assembly than can manage such high speeding [sweatdrop]

Only the bodyshell is Wira, the rest can be some powerful 'things' eg engine, grbx, etc etc. These are Boleh-Rockets, I give way to them, 小生怕怕!

唔知死字点写!!

Dont know how to write 'die'

Instead of doing all that work to the Wira engine bay and body and suspension, isn't it easier to import a body damaged Evo and put the MY plates and hammer some Wira panels onto the Evo? That way more boleh!

yup...my friend ever kena chased by wira with 4 men inside on NSHW...and he was driving a 5 series BMW alone...kena targeted. Managed to let the wira smell smoke only after 10mins... [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

May not be a good idea, usually better be humble driving SG cars while in Malaysia.

Not wise to "show" how powerful our cars are.

just give way to them.

let them overtake us.

Safer that way

(advised from Malaysian friends/relatives)

• Praise 2

Instead of doing all that work to the Wira engine bay and body and suspension, isn't it easier to import a body damaged Evo and put the MY plates and hammer some Wira panels onto the Evo? That way more boleh!

Agree, good point!!

very irresponsible driver...drive way above the seed limit and seems very reckless:

overtake from left lane,

show high beam to other drivers

its not a matter of brave...its a matter of safety...luckily no one

is involved in any accident..if not, sure die liao.......

imagine if an alphard/veilfire can kill its passengers..wats more a vios....

pls remember, drive safely...

if u think u r very good driver...go to the racing circuit....

Edited by EvidenceProtocol

I think if the Evo only has the body panels damaged then it might be too expensive to use that way. If they buy those evos that are totally beyond repair but engine still working definitely cheaper.

I think if the Evo only has the body panels damaged then it might be too expensive to use that way. If they buy those evos that are totally beyond repair but engine still working definitely cheaper.

Not talking about Evo 9 or X with bumper and front quarter panel dented. But those older say Evo 3 to 6. The body damaged ones, wont cost you more than MYR 10-15k from Japan. Compared to the extreme Wira modifications required to get it up to Evo standard, that is still low. And you can still sell your Wira interior and bits for some change.

Edited by Ake109

Not talking about Evo 9 or X with bumper and front quarter panel dented. But those older say Evo 3 to 6. The body damaged ones, wont cost you more than MYR 10-15k from Japan. Compared to the extreme Wira modifications required to get it up to Evo standard, that is still low. And you can still sell your Wira interior and bits for some change.

What I meant is if the evo only body damaged I think the workshops rather repair it back to an evo rather than put wira body on it. Whereas those totally cannot repair ones then worth it to salvage the engine to put into wira.

See the way the vios drive - courting an accident.

Share lane with motorbike at 130+, undertake on left hand bend when other car already drifting towards shoulder....

Do same on right hand bend---

He's an idjit relying on luck.

What I meant is if the evo only body damaged I think the workshops rather repair it back to an evo rather than put wira body on it. Whereas those totally cannot repair ones then worth it to salvage the engine to put into wira.

If already registered in MY then yes, but I was talking about importing from Japan to skip the high registration and fees for imported cars in MY.

If already registered in MY then yes, but I was talking about importing from Japan to skip the high registration and fees for imported cars in MY.

Probably cuz not enough supply lo. If the person still has an Evo 3 to 6 now, he probably loves his evo alot and if only body damage he'll probably repair it rather than sell off. So those that come to MY are those that no one wants cuz too badly damaged already.

↡ Advertisement