Those who are for a cleaner MCF, change your avatar to an em

Nicfoo

Maybe this should go into Feedback & Suggestions, but I believe posting in Lite & Easy gets more attention.

Ever since all those drama 2.5 years back, I decided to take a back seat and be a silent reader, but cannot hold back anymore to write something.

The system has migrated from a Moderators govern to a more members govern by the means of the "Praise" and "Dislike" function. How many members understand and are actually doing this? People seem to be going after the praises, and getting mad at dislikes ( maybe most dislikes are personal).

What I see is really hypocritical.

After the admin came forward and made an announcement, people started to come in and agree this agree that, why did they not do anything about it earlier? There was a thread earlier before the admin spoke, how many actually went it to support? Surprising those who supported the all black avatar did not comment much or if any at all, they did it by "action". My respect to these members.

Why is there a need for such a drama in the first place?

yellow cards fly freely and "banned" was common 2.5 years ago, "banned" is still common now as I see it.

Gearoil, 5052 posts, banned

Darryn, 12817 posts, banned

picanto, 12441 posts, banned

comegetme, 258 posts, banned

beside Gearoil, the rest were banned within the last month, how serious were their offends compare to those sex discussions? In my opinion, it seem like a case of, 'you are banned because I don't like you, and you are safe to do whatever you want as long as you are with me."

Oh well, this may be my last post before I cannot log in anymore, so be it. lol

Still, I want to do my part, and therefore I am going to continue with the "ALL BLACK AVATAR" here, leave the other thread out because the title did not spell as clearly.

so it goes.

Those who are for a cleaner MCF, change your avatar to an empty black image."

• Praise 21

Maybe this should go into Feedback & Suggestions, but I believe posting in Lite & Easy gets more attention.

Ever since all those drama 2.5 years back, I decided to take a back seat and be a silent reader, but cannot hold back anymore to write something.

The system has migrated from a Moderators govern to a more members govern by the means of the "Praise" and "Dislike" function. How many members understand and are actually doing this? People seem to be going after the praises, and getting mad at dislikes ( maybe most dislikes are personal).

After the admin came forward and made an announcement, people started to come in and agree this agree that, why did they not do anything about it earlier? There was a thread earlier before the admin spoke, how many actually went it to support? Surprising those who supported the all black avatar did not comment much or if any at all, they did it by "action". My respect to these members.

yellow cards fly freely and "banned" was common 2.5 years ago, "banned" is still common now as I see it.

beside Gearoil, the rest were banned within the last month, how serious were their offends compare to those sex discussions? In my opinion, it seem like a case of, 'you are banned because I don't like you, and you are safe to do whatever you want as long as you are with me."

Still, I want to do my part, and therefore I am going to continue with the "ALL BLACK AVATAR" here, leave the other thread out because the title did not spell as clearly.

so it goes.

ok.............I go change back to black........... [laugh] [laugh]

edited:...............done!!!......... [thumbsup]

Well said... u might want to ask mod to shift this to the Clamp Down Thread

shift there and this thread will die off.

to TS, I am not quite sure what is your key point.

Are you trying to say that the 'praise and dislike" buttons are crap & should be removed. AND, the threads here should be clean without sex talks AND banning by mod is rampant and based on who he likes hence unfair?

You seem to mention each of those above, without driving exactly what is your key point.

so it goes.

I am agreeable and ON for a cleaner MCF, but, sorry, I am not "ON" to change to empty black image.

It doesn't solve the whole issue.

A more dramatic solution is to just BAN all non-car related posts, since this is a MCF forum, should just concentrate on car issues, right?

But, as human beings, we are all "kap poh" in nature, and that's where the non-car related topics come in..

And in fact, I can get all the latest non-car related topics here, faster than in some main stream media.

When it comes to cleaner MCF, guess, education and self control have to come in.

We are all adults, and we can all practice self control, be it relating to discussions on sexual content or political matters.

As long as don't over-board, I think we should have some tolerance on these issues.

Oh well.. the above are my opinions lah :)

Stay cool, cos today is Sunday, away from work stress :))

Are you trying to say that the 'praise and dislike" buttons are crap & should be removed. AND, the threads here should be clean without sex talks AND banning by mod is rampant and based on who he likes hence unfair?

You seem to mention each of those above, without driving exactly what is your key point.

I also dun quite get his point. :huh:

Yeah, I am equally confused. Waiting to clarify so that I can join the all black movement. hahaha...

But how to change avatar har? Lol......

lai lai..............kaypo lai liao.......... [:p]

you go google for black image..........

copy image url.........

go to your profile........on the top left corner of your avatar has a "change".........click it

another box will appear..........Import a photo from a URL

paste the image url into the bar and click save..........done....... [cool] . [laugh]

owe you 5 praise points bro...

but hor if only stick to cars then cannot discuss all news already...and also liverpool news too...very sad leh... [bigcry]

I am agreeable and ON for a cleaner MCF, but, sorry, I am not "ON" to change to empty black image.

It doesn't solve the whole issue.

A more dramatic solution is to just BAN all non-car related posts, since this is a MCF forum, should just concentrate on car issues, right?

But, as human beings, we are all "kap poh" in nature, and that's where the non-car related topics come in..

And in fact, I can get all the latest non-car related topics here, faster than in some main stream media.

When it comes to cleaner MCF, guess, education and self control have to come in.

We are all adults, and we can all practice self control, be it relating to discussions on sexual content or political matters.

As long as don't over-board, I think we should have some tolerance on these issues.

Oh well.. the above are my opinions lah :)

Stay cool, cos today is Sunday, away from work stress :))

I am not here to start a debate. Whatever that is posted is there, if you comprehend you will understand, if you don't, well you don't.

I have nothing much to clarify or explain in detail.

I want to thanks the kind souls whom sent me praises, I am only gear 2, so I am not able to return as much as I wanted to.

Have a good day all!