Msia touch n go card expired need advice.

Ahyoo2002

go to any petrol station in JB....

I need the card in order to go into JB ya? So, where to buy it in S'pore?

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

I need the card in order to go into JB ya? So, where to buy it in S'pore?

they dont sell this in singapore

If you do not have a Touch n Go, you can buy one at the PLUS office which is located on the left hand side of the old CIQ complex.

If you need topping up after having one, you can do so at a.m. office, or at the new CIQ. At the end of every immigration counter, there is a counter for Tambah Nilai.

Or you can also top up after exiting the CIQ at the Shell petrol station which is about 500m away. This one you won't miss it.

Turbocharged

If you do not have a Touch n Go, you can buy one at the PLUS office which is located on the left hand side of the old CIQ complex.

If you need topping up after having one, you can do so at a.m. office, or at the new CIQ. At the end of every immigration counter, there is a counter for Tambah Nilai.

Or you can also top up after exiting the CIQ at the Shell petrol station which is about 500m away. This one you won't miss it.

shell top up need pay some nominal sum right

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Which zone albe to get the white card? Seem very confusing when entering the JB CIQ.

The white card collection booth is stationed right at the entrance of the CIQ. Finding a place to stop is the issue if you are unfamiliar. Keep it a practice to keep asking from the custom officer who stamped your passport during every entry as they usually have spare ones. FYI, I realised that they have started giving out smaller white cards (in a bid to save trees??).

Edited by Limsimi

Neutral Newbie

At the new CIQ, you may want to consider going to any of the following dedicated lanes where you can top up: (A7, B8, C10 and D10).

See post below:

http://www.limsimi.com/johor-bahru-news-in...ge-in-malaysia/

like me...i borrow one from friend and buy one in JB...

i bought mine from one of the customs lady walking around. just pass rm20 to her, she will pass u one with rm10 value in it.

been a while since i last went in, used a "old" white card without any problem.

can someone advice if the top up can still be done at Lane 10?

only left RM0.50 in my card, i dun want to kena detain [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

PLEASE USE LANE 10 if you need to top up and NOT WALK to LANE 10. selfish pr!cks always do this and cause a jam at this lane for people who bothered to queue. best part, most of the time, they ask their wife/kids to endanger their safety to stand in the middle of the lane to top up the TnG card.

only left RM0.50 in my card, i dun want to kena detain [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

are u prepared for nude squats? :D

only left RM0.50 in my card, i dun want to kena detain [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

Can lah.

Mine still have RM50. If u need it, can get from me. U how where to find me. :D