• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
121 replies to this topic | 115 praises

Posted 31 July 2017 - 11:08 AM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Bro, can share how to use Kodi for mediacorp channels? need to add on what?

TIA

Mediacorp addon. It's native to kodi, can search among video addons. Google how to do it if u dunno.

Upside is that it's ad free. Can pause anytime and don't have the stupid ass ads that Toggle has.

Down side is that the streaming is more unreliable than Toggle. Also not all shows are available. only locally produced content. U can't catch up on say your korean dramas that was telecast last night.

I use it to watch documentaries mostly. Like Tuesday Report.

James996 praised this

Posted 31 July 2017 - 11:42 AM

Stratovarius
  • Premium member
    Stratovarius
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

How's everyone doing on their home media front? Been using google chromecast for some time now, no issues and seems a good alternative to the media boxes out there.

Plenty of stream sites these days, all you need is wifi and a chrome browser to cast.

You casting apps or screen? Quality for screens like not very good and drains the battery very fast for mobile devices.

I'm using chromecast also but normally just cast youtube. Was casting FTWD over the weekend from my laptop to TV but video very choppy. Casting screen resulting in some cropping on the video. End of the day, i still prefer to download, copy into thumbdrive and watch on the TV

TV box seems to obsolete very fast as Android keeps updating and service provider go missing. 

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users