Any good aircon servicing to recommend?

Roh96

I am using Nam Sun for almost 5 year for my house, they are not cheapest price, but they keep my aircon condition very well. even though 5 years, my bill is not very high month, they can be trusted. 

Remember do not find the cheapest service, they do take care your aircon very well, just whatever do it. 

If you want to know more, here is the website link you can check out: http://namsunac.com/

You can look for Mr Chua, he is the boss.

I took some photo when they was working for my home. (see below)

post-177012-0-29061900-1475222909.jpg

↡ Advertisement

I strongly recommend Joydom Engineering for aircon servicing. They are very professional and fast. You can call them at 8163 2621. I just saw them thru facebook ad. Here's the link for their pricing. http://joydom.com.sg/…/affordable-aircon-cleaning-singapore/

Hmm. I recommend don't service air con and save money.  I have never serviced my air con (other than cleaning the air filter myself).  If not cold, time to repair or replace.  I have one air con more than 20 year old, never serviced, still working and cold!

PS.  I am seriously contemplating applying same strategy to my car.  (Brakes and tyres must replace of course)

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Hmm. I recommend don't service air con and save money. I have never serviced my air con (other than cleaning the air filter myself). If not cold, time to repair or replace. I have one air con more than 20 year old, never serviced, still working and cold!

PS. I am seriously contemplating applying same strategy to my car. (Brakes and tyres must replace of course)

Lol same here.

Service for what.. Nowadays air-con come with accessible filter that can be easily removed and washed.

Those more inside one can actually be left alone.

My previous Mitsubishi Mr Slim was never serviced since day 1 till the time we need to top up gas.

Then it worked perfectly again.

Recently replaced after 15 years when the unit at master room broke down.

Imagine the amount I would have spent those years if I were to be servicing religiously...

Btw car just replace those u need to replace..

Engine oil is a must, just follow the schedule in your manual, don't listen to the mechanic to change every 5k or 10k.

Total waste of money if you car doesn't need that often oci.

Edited by Solar

Hmm. I recommend don't service air con and save money.  I have never serviced my air con (other than cleaning the air filter myself).  If not cold, time to repair or replace.  I have one air con more than 20 year old, never serviced, still working and cold!

PS.  I am seriously contemplating applying same strategy to my car.  (Brakes and tyres must replace of course)

hmm... really no need to service meh?

I used to take out the filter and wash, plus use vacuum to suck the dirt  at the coils, when i was younger. Now no strength...

hmm... really no need to service meh?

I used to take out the filter and wash, plus use vacuum to suck the dirt  at the coils, when i was younger. Now no strength...

if aircon blower is operating in a class 1 clean room, sure no need to service

:D

Now still got people dare to go service a/c meh? I got frens complain a/c not cold, as need to on it for WFH, then the contractors all dun dare to go leh... 😓

Twincharged
9 minutes ago, sgairconzone said:

Hi 

I am here to suggest you best company for aircon servicing in Singapore i.e SG Airconzone. They have a team of experts to provide you genuine services at affordable cost as well. 

Aircon Conditioning Service in Singapore.JPG

blah blah blah

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1