• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
196 replies to this topic | 443 praises

Posted 17 September 2014 - 04:17 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

In parliament house
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 17 September 2014 - 04:20 PM

Super7
  • Premium member
    Super7
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

In parliament house

How can it be?

Sentosa beach, anytime!!!

LOL

Posted 17 September 2014 - 04:24 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

How can it be?

Sentosa beach, anytime!!!

LOL

Kiddin la lol

But if take at marina cruise centre with skyline behind looks pretty nice
Benarsenal praised this
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 17 September 2014 - 04:29 PM

Super7
  • Premium member
    Super7
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Kiddin la lol

But if take at marina cruise centre with skyline behind looks pretty nice

LOL

How about some rustic spots which are fast disappearing in modern sgp??? Eg, end of LCK old road, etc?

Posted 17 September 2014 - 04:45 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

doesnt matter where

as long got xmm can already [grin]

Sunny, Super7 and Toothiewabbit praised this

Posted 17 September 2014 - 05:13 PM

Sunny
  • Premium member
    Sunny
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

seems like nice places to make out also for another "shooting"

can try bottle tree park (khatib) since it's closed, quite deserted there now.

Posted 17 September 2014 - 06:10 PM

Dwee
  • Premium member
    Dwee
    6th Gear
    Author Image

In fact Jurong Island has some nice backdrop scenery. Can even have the big ship behind as the backdrop. There is also a mini park good for "Shooting" . Went in a few times couple of years back.

有一份耕耘, 就有一份收获

Posted 18 September 2014 - 08:50 PM

Super7
  • Premium member
    Super7
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

doesnt matter where
as long got xmm can already [grin]

Plus those Jurong Island fire spitting refinery 'chimneys' as background!!! Can't get any hotter than that!!!

Posted 18 September 2014 - 10:21 PM

Daniellica
  • Premium member
    Daniellica
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Tuas south ave 7 or 5 along the coastal road where u can see many ships at the shipyards.
Daytime sibei swee! But to take a shot is abit scary.
Becos its on the main road, many heavy vehicles zipping past really fast.
StreetFight3r and Toothiewabbit praised this

Posted 18 September 2014 - 10:51 PM

StreetFight3r
  • Premium member
    StreetFight3r
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Thx thx for all the responses.. I live North side so not beri familiar with the west or South.. Will go check them out one by one.. Any bros who went to the places mentioned b4 dont mind share some peektures so will be easier to navi for rest of us.. Arigato!
2BDriver praised this

Posted 19 September 2014 - 02:58 AM

Daniellica
  • Premium member
    Daniellica
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Thx thx for all the responses.. I live North side so not beri familiar with the west or South..

North as in woodlands side arh?
There are afew like sembawang beach (can try weekdays) there is a path to drive down to.
And not forgetting the old buildings around piccadilly Old Birdcage Walk.
Can also go to kay siang area there are a few old buildings etc.
If you fancy taking your ride picture very close to private jets (separated only by a fence and a path), u can try seletar airport area. Also get to take sibei swee pics outside Rolls Royce hangar.
Also can try lorong buangkok for the rustic old kumpong look.
Benarsenal praised this

Posted 21 October 2014 - 03:39 PM

StreetFight3r
  • Premium member
    StreetFight3r
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Last time can go inside... now i think cannot liao :(
Really liked the hangar backdrop

P1000354.jpg

Parts of Mt. Faber also not bad if u take the time to find the right spots. (Or get lucky with nice fallen leaves)

DSC01095insta.jpg

DSC00991.jpg

Never notice this part of Mt Faber before. Went to some cemetery at the west recently at Jalan Bahar. Can't find the iconic spots which I've seen taken from some forumers online. Another thing also is when visiting such rural locations please bring along insect repellent if not the mosquitoes will be absolutely thankful for the freeflow drink. lolX.

Posted 21 October 2014 - 03:53 PM

Mrmilktooth
  • Premium member
    Mrmilktooth
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

this place should not be open to public anymore... been more than 5 years ago..

34ozsle.png

Benarsenal and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 21 October 2014 - 03:54 PM

Karu
  • Premium member
    Karu
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Portsdown road near Biopolis area

Benarsenal praised this

Posted 27 October 2014 - 10:35 AM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Not always available but when it is... [gorgeous]

10334307_10152366394737687_4840364309296

Edited by Mockngbrd, 27 October 2014 - 10:51 AM.

BabyBlade praised this
Garage36.com

Posted 28 October 2014 - 12:33 PM

Benarsenal
  • Benarsenal
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Thx thx for all the responses.. I live North side so not beri familiar with the west or South.. Will go check them out one by one.. Any bros who went to the places mentioned b4 dont mind share some peektures so will be easier to navi for rest of us.. Arigato!

North side I usually like Kranji/Neo Tiew area. Lots of empty green spots that's usually undisturbed.

Just remember how to get out afterwards. LOL.

Posted 29 October 2014 - 08:37 AM

hondafanodyseey
  • hondafanodyseey
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Yishun bridge separating reservoir n sea

Posted 29 October 2014 - 03:57 PM

Es8vtim525
  • Premium member
    Es8vtim525
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

taken at Lorong Halus, near to the jetty/dam. Pardon the grainy texture of the pics.

IMG_20141020_145726_1_FB.jpg

IMG_20141020_145658_1_FB.jpg

IMG_20141020_145542_1_FB.jpg

Fastnfaster praised this

Posted 29 October 2014 - 04:38 PM

Yeobt
  • Yeobt
    Supercharged
    Author Image

let me know if you need a man in bikini as show man. [gorgeous]

(i love my old car like i love my money, so i decided to keep an old car and keep my money from LTA)  [thumbsup] 

Posted 04 November 2014 - 07:54 PM

Tumisu
  • Tumisu
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Neo Tiew - Turut Track.

Greenery easier to find/shoot than nice urban landscapes imo. Big ass mosquitos at all "green" locations tho'

Chestnut Ave. (But this was many years ago)

Lorong Halus / Pasir Ris Farmway area

DSC01445.jpg

The last pic is very good!

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: photoshoot, photography, nice and 2 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users