PS4 or XBox One

NightWind

PS4 or XBox One  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Please pick your preferred console

• PS4
    • XBox One

In the market for PS4 now. but not in a hurry, waiting for the exams to be over. Can the singapore PS4 plays those american titles games?

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

In the market for PS4 now. but not in a hurry, waiting for the exams to be over. Can the singapore PS4 plays those american titles games?

You mean US region games? No problem cos (1) US blu ray region code same as SG & (2) PS games are not region lock since PS3 days, you can even play JP games.

Anyway if you're keen, there's a video game convention coming end of the month. It's called GAMESTART 2014.

http://gamestart.asia/#!home.html

I remember from my FB feed that they are offering discount for PS4 and Xbox One consoles and also allow trade in. Also releasing the white PS4. You might want to check it out.

Edited by Pocus

You mean US region games? No problem cos (1) US blu ray region code same as SG & (2) PS games are not region lock since PS3 days, you can even play JP games.

Anyway if you're keen, there's a video game convention coming end of the month. It's called GAMESTART 2014.

http://gamestart.asia/#!home.html

I remember from my FB feed that they are offering discount for PS4 and Xbox One consoles and also allow trade in. Also releasing the white PS4. You might want to check it out.

Thanks, so that mean getting singapore version is the best. Can play more regions.

sell it and upgrade lah

i sold my ps3 and games for $300. Top up another $400 to get the PS4. Worth it if it can last me for another 5 yrs like the PS3.

playing last of us now. And Fifa 15 when released next week

I'm keen to play BF4 but no time to play so much haha

i'll PM u my nick

trade in at shops damn lousy price. offer me $120 for console and $2 to $20 for games

i sold my whole set via hardwarezone for $300 (posted an ad in MCF marketplace too)

i 'm oso playing last of us now is a real cool & violent game

Bought this game a week ago, so happy!

nobunaga-no-yabou-souzou-346017.6.jpg

bro so is this a chinese game like three kingdom

Best deal for PS4?

http://www.rakuten.com.sg/shop/shopitree/product/4905524955569/?l-id=sg_search_product_9

Rakuten has 20% discount every now and then. So if the stated price is $649, then after discount would be $519.20. Just have to be patient to wait for the discount.

Same goes for the Xbox One.

I see 12% instead.. But seems good deal though. But need to add delivery.

Hi all lots of online sales for XBox One but some maybe scams. The below seller says he is selling XBox one with Kinnect BNIB for SGD400/-

The catch is must send money first to his POSB ac. No COD

http://www.stclassifieds.sg/sell/computer-and-console-games/hobbies-and-interests/microsoft-xbox-one-500-gb-black-console-with-kinect/ad-3774850

Can anyone verify if this is a scam as this looks too good to be true?

How to verify unless one of us transfer the money and see if we get cheated?

If you are not comfortable transferring the money first (and you shouldn't be), then just skip the deal.

Best deal for PS4?

http://www.rakuten.com.sg/shop/shopitree/product/4905524955569/?l-id=sg_search_product_9

Rakuten has 20% discount every now and then. So if the stated price is $649, then after discount would be $519.20. Just have to be patient to wait for the discount.

Same goes for the Xbox One.

Is PS4 dual voltage like PS3? (I know Xbox is usually not).

If so, cheapest will probably be to wait for Black Friday and buy from USA...

still weighing between ps3 or ps4. main aim is to play gran turismo, but seem like GT7 won't be released this year.

anyone having the same dilemma?

still weighing between ps3 or ps4. main aim is to play gran turismo, but seem like GT7 won't be released this year.

nope, dilemma usually reserved for those with PS3 than thinking if should switch to PS4 since PS3 still working... haha

nope, dilemma usually reserved for those with PS3 than thinking if should switch to PS4 since PS3 still working... haha

Haha, won't mind killing 2 birds with 1 stone.

anyone looking to offload his ps3 can pm me :D

How to verify unless one of us transfer the money and see if we get cheated?

If you are not comfortable transferring the money first (and you shouldn't be), then just skip the deal.

PS4 voltage is 100-240

I see 12% instead.. But seems good deal though. But need to add delivery.

Use this code EXCTECK during checkout for 20%. Valid until tomorrow. Delivery is not expensive lah considering the discount.

Not sure if dual voltage or not but it's local model so shouldn't be a problem using in SG.

What is there to think? Just get the latest lah if you don't already have one.

Use this code EXCTECK during checkout for 20%. Valid until tomorrow. Delivery is not expensive lah considering the discount.

Not sure if dual voltage or not but it's local model so shouldn't be a problem using in SG.

Thanks for the promo code.