PS4 or XBox One

NightWind

PS4 or XBox One  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Please pick your preferred console

• PS4
    • XBox One

Turbocharged

Son wants Fifa 15... aiyah.... Only Xbox one has the bundle.. Dilemma...

Fifa 15 is cross platform mah. Even PC have. It shouldn't be the deciding factor of which console to get.

Edited by Pocus
↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

still weighing between ps3 or ps4. main aim is to play gran turismo, but seem like GT7 won't be released this year.

anyone having the same dilemma?

Actually since you still don't have, now is the BEST time to buy ps3. You will have tonnes of games to catch up and gt5 and gt6 to enjoy.

Once you are done, gt7 kam kam ho released in an price reduced ps4.

Win win if you ask me.

What is there to think? Just get the latest lah if you don't already have one.

as mentioned, main reason is to play GT.

maybe just wait for GT7 to be released before buying.

Actually since you still don't have, now is the BEST time to buy ps3. You will have tonnes of games to catch up and gt5 and gt6 to enjoy.

Once you are done, gt7 kam kam ho released in an price reduced ps4.

Win win if you ask me.

[thumbsup] will give it a serious thought.

wow this tread become Ps3 & Ps4 tread lol.

When my Ps3 died i was disappointed that Ps4 cannot easily play Ps3 games. IMHO the Ps3 is a better all round home entertainment. Its easier to share files and rip videos although it still wont support MKV and RMVB files (and PS4 and Xbox wont either).

Many new games are still supported on Ps3 like Destiny and it is much cheaper than Ps4.

The only reason to get Ps4 and XBox One is to ensure support fot future 4k UHD games and movies. This will exceed the processing power of the Ps3

nope, dilemma usually reserved for those with PS3 than thinking if should switch to PS4 since PS3 still working... haha

Arhh?? All having dinner now?

How much is a PS4 machine, basic set? [sleeping]

U not in sg ah... Walk in any Sony. 639 std set..

Bundle with game special should be cheaper abit...

Not sure white set still have stock anot.

Why so many people bought a PS3, at least in the initial few years, price of PS3 games have been more expensive then X360 in Sunny Singapore.

It cost 60bucks or so for an X360 games comapre to 80 for PS3 games (if I remembered correctly), also PS3 version of games tends to be less stable or slightly inferior in visuals.

Also, Sony dis not give a sht about Singapore market, At least with MS, you see some efforts, with launch events & stuff.

Its a no brainer for me to get a x360 then.

Anyway, now I am back to PS4 (role somewhat reversed), with PS4 having better version of games.

I recently bought a PS4 with Acessins Creed Unity (as bundle with Singstar) & Dragon age Inquistion.

I also hope to double up as NetFlix palyer (when I have netflix).

But having said that, there are still reasons to get X1, mainly if you like Halo or Gears or Forza. Forza horizon 2 looks like the best racer in recent years.

Edited by Kiadaw

U not in sg ah... Walk in any Sony. 639 std set..

Bundle with game special should be cheaper abit...

Not sure white set still have stock anot.

Orrhh?? Not cheap wor . . . Thanks bro!

• Praise 1

Orrhh?? Not cheap wor . . . Thanks bro!

Not bad liao, last time ah Beng shop at Sim SIm will sell you PS2 for 1.5K parallel import, & games used to cost over 100 bucks.

• Praise 1

Arhh?? All having dinner now?

How much is a PS4 machine, basic set? [sleeping]

Rakuten can get cheaper with their coupons. Sometimes 15-20% off.

Why so many people bought a PS3, at least in the initial few years, price of PS3 games have been more expensive then X360 in Sunny Singapore.

It cost 60bucks or so for an X360 games comapre to 80 for PS3 games (if I remembered correctly), also PS3 version of games tends to be less stable or slightly inferior in visuals.

Also, Sony dis not give a sht about Singapore market, At least with MS, you see some efforts, with launch events & stuff.

Its a no brainer for me to get a x360 then.

Anyway, now I am back to PS4 (role somewhat reversed), with PS4 having better version of games.

I recently bought a PS4 with Acessins Creed Unity (as bundle with Singstar) & Dragon age Inquistion.

I also hope to double up as NetFlix palyer (when I have netflix).

But having said that, there are still reasons to get X1, mainly if you like Halo or Gears or Forza. Forza horizon 2 looks like the best racer in recent years.

I guess it's mainly the exclusives that draws loyal gamers from ps1 and ps2 era. For me I'd choose due to metal gear solid, gran turismo, God of war and a few others.

Plus the continual support from Logitech means I get the best console driving experience from a ps3 more than the Xbox 360. Plus the bluray drive introduced me to hd movies and now acts as my room player.

Of course along the way the Xbox a stole or open a few exclusives like ace combat and ff series and their Kinect is a big hit, But I'm still betting Xbox exclusive to eventually hit the PC like what happen to halo, gears of war and titanfall.

Edited by Pocus

Adding to that, I think Sony learn their lessons for not giving Shet to asiapac, so much that they open a SECI office here solely to market the ps4. Look at Gamestart 2014 expo in suntec last month, this show how serious now Sony is.

MS on the otherhand going the other way for God knows what reason.

Maybe the executive that market ps3 years back quit Sony and move to MS. Lol

Edited by Pocus

Adding to that, I think Sony learn their lessons for not giving Shet to asiapac, so much that they open a SECI office here solely to market the ps4. Look at Gamestart 2014 expo in suntec last month, this show how serious now Sony is.

MS on the otherhand going the other way for God knows what reason.

Maybe the executive that market ps3 years back quit Sony and move to MS. Lol

I did not follow the gaming scene in Singapore for the past 3 years, as I live in Germany now, and PS4 is killing X1 so badly, its embarassing.

ABout 25K X1 were sold compare to 3/4 million PS4 (with PS4 no stock until April). If I got an X1, used games will be more limited compare to PS4. I am a sucker for used game. I like to play games on the cheap.

Good to know Sony has improve in Singapore. You feel like an anonymous acquaintance that never get invited to the cool parties in the past when you are an PS owners.

• Praise 1