Kind gestures by drivers that makes your day

BabyBlade

Internal Moderator

Thank you to the driver in the red hatchback (conti make) for opening the gantry for me this morning as the system wasn't reading my IU. He came up right beside me to get his IU scanned, gestured to me and waited for me to proceed forward before moving off himself.

Was having tinted visor on so I was only able to nod my head to thank him before I had to go.

It's kind little gestures like this that sets the mood for my entire day and I am in an extremely happy mood now. ^_^

If you scroll through the General Car Discussion folder you'll notice threads after threads of discussion on reckless and impatient drivers, road rage/accident videos. Clearly the good deeds that drivers are doing are not getting enough encouragement and appreciation.

You create beauty with your attitude, behavior and actions. It's all up to you. Never underestimate the difference you can make in a stranger's life. Step forward, reach out and help. No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. [:)]

TGIF guys!

post-107101-0-86685300-1411092478_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 16

my kind gesture to all drivers every day

i use public transport so i did not jam up the roads for you

does it make your day?

:D

• Praise 10

I also like it when people raise their hands to say thanks for example: when i give them space to lane change in front of me or when i stop for pedestrians to cross i always feel happier when they say thanks.

• Praise 15

I also like it when people raise their hands to say thanks for example: when i give them space to lane change in front of me or when i stop for pedestrians to cross i always feel happier when they say thanks.

almost hit by a BMW who drift into my lane today, gave him a loud horn.

he gesture sorry with his hand up , I gave him the ok sign ............

not trying to be rude, just warning him I am beside incase he never see me~~~ [sunny][sunny]

• Praise 6

I am one of the people you like be it as a pedestrian or driver... [sly]

• Praise 2

At least he gesture sorry, some people act like as if they did nothing wrong. U know those instance when you pull alongside them and u stare at them and they just keep looking straight?

not trying to be rude, just warning him I am beside incase he never see me~~~ [sunny][sunny]

• Praise 2

This morning it happens to me also ... but its a Toyota.... but when i pass him he give me a what is happening look...

• Praise 1

Kudos to you for that! Some don't back down and continue with the "gesturings" even after the party in the wrong has apologised...

• Praise 2

Yes this kind of gracious drivers are very very rare. Same thing for pedestrians some act like as if you must stop for them and when they cross they slowly chit chat with friends or using phone while crossing.

Kind gestures from drivers? I guess out of 100 only 1 or 2 with such gracious behaviour. Lol.

At least he gesture sorry, some people act like as if they did nothing wrong. U know those instance when you pull alongside them and u stare at them and they just keep looking straight?

Or they are just oblivious to it?

Kind gestures from drivers? I guess out of 100 only 1 or 2 with such gracious behaviour. Lol.

Than let's start by being the next one to be kind and gracious.

Hopefully more people will then learn to wave to say thank you and give way and signal intention to change lane with sufficient advance notice to other drivers............and if you encountered any of the bad behaviour.......don't let it spoilt your day / mood.

• Praise 9

Cant be. Its not like as if its a elderly who did it, if its a elderly i will be more forgiving as maybe the sudden lack of concentration is understandable. But its those youngsters who always seem to drive like F1 speed.

Or they are just oblivious to it?

Today, I see all the taxis (various brands) switching ON the signal inidcators even they were on the turn right lane at Pioneer Road North to Pioneer MRT station.

Maybe all tio chuak liao.... [laugh]

• Praise 3

Thank you to the driver in the red hatchback (conti make) for opening the gantry for me this morning as the system wasn't reading my IU.

He came up right beside me to get his IU scanned, gestured to me and waited for me to proceed forward before moving off himself.

Was having tinted visor on so I was only able to nod my head to thank him before I had to go.

It's kind little gestures like this that sets the mood of my entire day and I am in an extremely happy mood now. ^_^

If you scroll through the General Car Discussion folder you'll notice threads after threads of discussion on reckless and impatient drivers, road rage/accident videos. Clearly the good deeds that drivers are doing are not getting enough encouragement and appreciation.

You create beauty with your attitude, behavior and actions. It's all up to you. Never underestimate the different you can make in a stranger's life. Step forward, reach out and help. No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. [:)]

TGIF guys!

attachicon.gifhappy.jpg

i suspect he see you chio that's why help you

if thaiyo kor, will only secretly snap your pic and post in the "BB is that you?" thread

:D

• Praise 3

Hahaha ya seen a lot also, especially those aunties.....they continue resting their head on the steering wheel without looking at you.

Today, I see all the taxis (various brands) switching ON the signal inidcators even they were on the turn right lane at Pioneer Road North to Pioneer MRT station.

Maybe all tio chuak liao.... [laugh]

Wrong signalling also an offence, right? Taxi drivers damn pai tan jiak man...

Hmm.. I think there'll be someone who will film it down and send to TP, maybe???

Edited by Kingkong
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1