Kind gestures by drivers that makes your day

BabyBlade

Kudos to you for that! Some don't back down and continue with the "gesturings" even after the party in the wrong has apologised...

actually I feel no point arguing over these kinda of matters, you will feel pissed off but its only awhile.....

imagine if you driving whole day with this kind of drivers you will get high blood pressure. lol....

he honesty did not see me also , he was so near that if I wind down my window I can turn his side mirror in for him.....lol.

Wrong signalling also an offence, right? Taxi drivers damn pai tan jiak man...

Hmm.. I think there'll be someone who will film it down and send to TP, maybe???

talking about this part of the road, yesterday about 6pm, did you see a lot of people wearing vest recording something the side if the road

at benoi just near Joo Koon MRT? catching people without indicating?

↡ Advertisement

Hahaha ya seen a lot also, especially those aunties.....they continue resting their head on the steering wheel without looking at you.

I wish SG drivers have driving ethics like those Japs

Wrong signalling also an offence, right? Taxi drivers damn pai tan jiak man...

Hmm.. I think there'll be someone who will film it down and send to TP, maybe???

But if they turning then not wrong ma. Even if its a right turn lane by right should still signal.

• Praise 3

Kudos to you for that! Some don't back down and continue with the "gesturings" even after the party in the wrong has apologised...

There's this taxi changed lane blindly causing me to jam brake.

Hold my horn in ovation to him and managed to stop beside him.

He raised up hand to say sorry, and I raised up mine to say ok, accepted...

LOL

• Praise 1

But if they turning then not wrong ma. Even if its a right turn lane by right should still signal.

Oops, didn't read the message I replying to clearly.

Yup, if turning, of course signalling is [thumbsup]

I was referring to some cases where after turning, they left the signal light still blinking, especially motobikes.

Siam/give way to their turning, then you realise they still go straight for the next 10 junctions...

Likewise some drivers who are in the wrong, and yet they returned you back some "gestures" when you horned at them!

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator

I was referring to some cases where after turning, they left the signal light still blinking, especially motobikes.

Siam/give way to their turning, then you realise they still go straight for the next 10 junctions...

For cars as your steering wheel straightens after completing the turn it auto cancels out the signal whereas for motorcycles it's a manual procedure. Forgive us if we do forget to turn it off.

Only happy thoughts in this thread! ^_^

• Praise 2

talking about this part of the road, yesterday about 6pm, did you see a lot of people wearing vest recording something the side if the road

Actually, I was referring to another thread where the TS filmed a taxi changing lane without signalling and wants to send the clip to TP.

So next time people signal without turning, he also send clip to TP to complain... Hahaha...

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator

i suspect he see you chio that's why help you

if thaiyo kor, will only secretly snap your pic and post in the "BB is that you?" thread

:D

Cannot see my face. Tinted visor. [crazy]

• Praise 1

For cars as your steering wheel straightens after completing the turn it auto cancels out the signal whereas for motorcycles it's a manual procedure. Forgive us if we do forget to turn it off.

Only happy thoughts in this thread! ^_^

Yup, I guess can't hear the click-click sound as reminder for the bikers.

Don't worry, no un-happy thoughts here. [:)]

Ya.. sometimes when the turn is gradual that the signal stalk mechanism did not engaged, hence the signal is still on after turning. It happened to me many times, but I will noticed it... because the "tik-tok tik-tok tik-tok" sound of the relay was so loud that I can't miss it.... [rolleyes]

• Praise 4

Cant be. Its not like as if its a elderly who did it, if its a elderly i will be more forgiving as maybe the sudden lack of concentration is understandable. But its those youngsters who always seem to drive like F1 speed.

So guilty as charged... [laugh]

actually I feel no point arguing over these kinda of matters, you will feel pissed off but its only awhile.....

imagine if you driving whole day with this kind of drivers you will get high blood pressure. lol....

he honesty did not see me also , he was so near that if I wind down my window I can turn his side mirror in for him.....lol.

As long as the party in the wrong acknowledge his fault then I guess most will have no problems with it...

There's this taxi changed lane blindly causing me to jam brake.

Hold my horn in ovation to him and managed to stop beside him.

He raised up hand to say sorry, and I raised up mine to say ok, accepted...

LOL

Wah that's rare of a taxi driver to own up... You very heng ah...

Likewise some drivers who are in the wrong, and yet they returned you back some "gestures" when you horned at them!

Oh those are the hardcore ones... And they will continue "gesturing" you all the way... These kind better stay far far away as they are very likely to do the jam brake or lane swervings...

• Praise 1

Thank you to the driver in the red hatchback (conti make) for opening the gantry for me this morning as the system wasn't reading my IU.

He came up right beside me to get his IU scanned, gestured to me and waited for me to proceed forward before moving off himself.

Was having tinted visor on so I was only able to nod my head to thank him before I had to go.

It's kind little gestures like this that sets the mood of my entire day and I am in an extremely happy mood now. ^_^

If you scroll through the General Car Discussion folder you'll notice threads after threads of discussion on reckless and impatient drivers, road rage/accident videos. Clearly the good deeds that drivers are doing are not getting enough encouragement and appreciation.

You create beauty with your attitude, behavior and actions. It's all up to you. Never underestimate the different you can make in a stranger's life. Step forward, reach out and help. No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. [:)]

TGIF guys!

attachicon.gifhappy.jpg

Helps to be a hot SYT. Also helps to get praised in the forum (I praised you too!). :D

• Praise 3

exactly what happened to me on the PIE today. thei bloke signalled, i gave space, still go straight......wanted to post video, but realised, waste time.

These kind of ppl make drivers speed up when signal, as they do not want to be caught slowing down for nothing, and hold back traffic behind

takes 2 hands to clap

I wish SG drivers have driving ethics like those Japs

It might take another generation or two before we can attain Jap standard...

Meanwhile, I would be happy if we can have the same standard as our neighbour Malaysia.... Yes, I didn't type wrongly... It's Malaysia.

Have the opportunity to drive up north a few time in these 2 years and the drivers' ethics are (sad to say) much better than us...

• Praise 5

Cannot see my face. Tinted visor. [crazy]

don't understand never mind

uncle here can explain to you over kopi at SK square

if you still shy, you can wear your helmet with tinted visor while we talk

i am only interested in the colour of your bike anyway

:D

• Praise 2

From the way BB describes herself, I suspect she looks like this when she is riding.

Pink checked

Tinted visor checked

Pink+Stig.jpg

Edited by Sg2303
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1