• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
12 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 26 September 2014 - 06:32 PM

Bluepica
  • Bluepica
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

My 2008 Avante EPS lights just lighted up today.... Steering seems normal, no problem steering.....

Anyone have the same problem before?

Posted 26 September 2014 - 06:40 PM

TVT
  • Premium member
    TVT
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

My 2008 Avante EPS lights just lighted up today.... Steering seems normal, no problem steering.....

Anyone have the same problem before?

Did U check your power steering fluid level ??

Posted 26 September 2014 - 06:51 PM

Bluepica
  • Bluepica
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Did U check your power steering fluid level ??

Sorry, it's Electronic Power Steering... Not mechanical... Thus no topping up needed... The same thought first came to my mind when I saw the light.. Hehe

Posted 26 September 2014 - 07:49 PM

Bluepica
  • Bluepica
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I found out the difference... The power steering won't cut off even after switching off the engine and key removed :o ... Still can turn the steering freely except after being locked

Posted 26 September 2014 - 09:23 PM

Yhn
  • Premium member
    Yhn
    5th Gear
    Author Image

So it's still connected and drawing power from the battery.

Hope tomoro morning your car can crank and start.

I found out the difference... The power steering won't cut off even after switching off the engine and key removed :o ... Still can turn the steering freely except after being locked

Bicycle
Bike
Bus
Boat
Batmobile hopeful

Posted 27 September 2014 - 11:39 AM

Bluepica
  • Bluepica
    5th Gear
    Author Image

So it's still connected and drawing power from the battery.

Hope tomoro morning your car can crank and start.

This morning steering stiffened liao... Morning hard... Lol... Still can start, light still On... Sent to workshop... Diagnosed steering angle out, bush loosen... Fixed.., back to norm..

Posted 27 September 2014 - 12:28 PM

Kumweng
  • Premium member
    Kumweng
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

This morning steering stiffened liao... Morning hard... Lol... Still can start, light still On... Sent to workshop... Diagnosed steering angle out, bush loosen... Fixed.., back to norm..

Can PM me the workshop address. I also have this problem. How much you paid for it?

DAnny

Posted 27 September 2014 - 01:13 PM

Bluepica
  • Bluepica
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Can PM me the workshop address. I also have this problem. How much you paid for it?

DAnny

No secret for the workshop... It's listed here in the sticky thread... At AMK autopoint... Specialized for Hyundai... Diagnostic and simple fixing cost $65 only..

Posted 12 November 2014 - 10:05 AM

Mikelim8116
  • Premium member
    Mikelim8116
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Bluepica

care to disclose AMK autopoint workshop name & address, tks

Posted 23 February 2016 - 11:52 AM

Ahgong
  • Premium member
    Ahgong
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

No secret for the workshop... It's listed here in the sticky thread... At AMK autopoint... Specialized for Hyundai... Diagnostic and simple fixing cost $65 only..

sigh... i also have the same problem now. the light just lit up for my forte.
can share the workshop name?

Posted 24 November 2018 - 01:28 AM

bhadrakhali
  • bhadrakhali
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Mine just came on on my 2016 Jetta Wagon. Lack of acclersion and getting a small rumble when I do accelerate. Turned the car of and back on and it was off. Still going to have it looked at though. Because I did feel something not quite right even bough the light is now off. Anyone have any idea what it could be so I have some small knowledge before I go in?

Posted 12 December 2018 - 06:58 AM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

RadX

Posted 10 January 2019 - 08:00 AM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

@RadX

Back to Korean Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: hyundai, waring, lights and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users