Taxi kills man lying on Victoria Street

So_nice

cabbie tio liak by causing death is correct as a default treatment, getting caught and guilty-as-charged is diff, so presumed innocent until proven, lets hope the witness(es) who saw that man walking over and then laying on road will help the cabbie.

in reality..Sinkapor is 'presumed guilty until proven'..a remnant of the British colonial law

↡ Advertisement

The damn law is always on the side of pedestrians even though they are the damn idiots. I was so shocked to see that the cab driver is arrested. Could he have avoided it? Negligent driving or failure to keep a proper lookout just kind of one size fit all for all accidents.

Read liao si bei HOT!

Now who is negligent? The driver or the one lying on the floor?

The damn law is always on the side of pedestrians even though they are the damn idiots. I was so shocked to see that the cab driver is arrested. Could he have avoided it? Negligent driving or failure to keep a proper lookout just kind of one size fit all for all accidents.

Read liao si bei HOT!

I think the taxi driver was arrested because a fatality was involved. The police has to make the arrest until the facts of the case are determined and that it was a genuine case of Act of Cock. From there, I believe common sense will prevail.

• Praise 8

Act of cock hmm

I very innocent one leh...

I think the taxi driver was arrested because a fatality was involved. The police has to make the arrest until the facts of the case are determined and that it was a genuine case of Act of Cock. From there, I believe common sense will prevail.

Power law, driver always be blamed!

But even with such traffic law, we still constantly see drivers who :

Drive blindly, drive with a deaf ear, drive in bochap manner, right?

I hope the taxi uncle's car camera will save his ass.

same thoughts too.

but even if he has video, unless the camera capture the man running in front of the cab and the driver cannot stop in time, it is gonna be a difficult case to say the driver is not in the wrong to miss A MAN LYING on the road.

Under what sort of situation you think the car cam can save the taxi driver?

Wow Victoria Street famous China guy accident. Jalan Sultan last time a naked man also lie down on road there.

Happening place.

Not just this place, nowadays plenty of naked man/women appearing/running all over the island liao.

Ok lar, maybe minus the part that not all lie on the road.

How to be saved? Cars cannot just anyhow drive, must still look out for obstacles...

How to be saved? Cars cannot just anyhow drive, must still look out for obstacles...

That's about the same words I used on a truck driver when he kissed my backside.

↡ Advertisement