Taxi kills man lying on Victoria Street

So_nice

a darker man in black attire laying on the road that is poorly lighted in the middle of the night, chance is quite high i would say.

would be acceptable to say, a body lying on the road is comparable to 2 car tyres ( black also ) lying flat wise.

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

But where is the excitement?

Part of the fun is in it being forbidden right?

Isn't the old saying something like ...

Nothing so sweet as forbidden fruit?

Agree but one can take risk vs calculated risk but the latter lacked the spontaneous factor

more interested to know the follow up for this case leh. anyone knows?

Where got so fast...

This aint the same as the classic case of "running over human but mistaken as tree branch" case.

Twincharged

would be acceptable to say, a body lying on the road is comparable to 2 car tyres ( black also ) lying flat wise.

2 car tyres are very noticeable even in the dark leh. Almost hit one before. The guy broke down and used his spare tyre to warn drivers. Somemore the road was quite dark cuz it was like 5am in the morning. Luckily I was travelling about 70+km/h only. Managed to ebrake and stop in time. Couldn't swerve cuz got a car beside me.

I do want to believe our public services are tip top.

This morning me n oc need to go for appt at a major hospital.

An access card with bar code is required to pass the barrier to the lift. Have to queue at a registration counter to get it.

For my oc despite having the medical appointment card n ic, 2 staff and repeated tries, the computer system failed to generate the access slip.

I'm not mean to curse old man [nod] fall sick, just my wild guess [idea] that could be he is around in the ward for medical consultation.

Previously, TTSH lobby and lift entrance was air & water tight security guarded [sweatdrop] when I visited a sicked friend at the time he is about to arrive visiting his other loving half [dizzy]

• Praise 1

I'm not mean to curse old man [nod] fall sick, just my wild guess [idea] that could be he is around in the ward for medical consultation.

Previously, TTSH lobby and lift entrance was air & water tight security guarded [sweatdrop] when I visited a sicked friend at the time he is about to arrive visiting his other loving half [dizzy]

no no , no old man around for sure, I sure recognise him, haha

Actually the queue to get the entry slip is not long. Maybe 6 people.

There were 3 counter staff.

We handed our IC and my oc apt card.

Surely, this type of procedure should be quite fast. Scan & and tap a few keys?

However, the lady kept on poking at her keyboard and the wait became a bit stretched.

Finally, 1st staff gave up and passed the docs to the next staff.

Again, 2nd staff poking at keyboard and just staring at her screen but not explaining why take so long.

Finally, they gave up and the asked the security to let us through.

the point is: the entry registration system is to know who visited the ward just in case need contact tracing. Imagine, if there is some major outbreak of disease and the system can't even handle small group then how?

haiz ... technology.

I write this because the last guy seem to imply that any point in Victoria Street something happens the cops can pull out all the video and investigate. My experience that morning at the major hospital kicked in. hot hot.

• Praise 1

2 car tyres are very noticeable even in the dark leh. Almost hit one before. The guy broke down and used his spare tyre to warn drivers. Somemore the road was quite dark cuz it was like 5am in the morning. Luckily I was travelling about 70+km/h only. Managed to ebrake and stop in time. Couldn't swerve cuz got a car beside me.

Once, I was travelling with a friend from Lim Chu Kang to Kranji in heavy raining night, we took Neo Teo Road to cross by the Kranji reservoir bushy road, we saw a huge black object in the middle of Neo Teo Road, I jammed emergency brakes and were shock to see a mother wild boar guarding her youngs crossing the road.

From then onwards, my friends who drives the same type of car agreed with me to regularly check headlights beam alignment, if the headlights set too low, I might have collided into the wild boar family.

no no , no old man around for sure, I sure recognise him, haha

Actually the queue to get the entry slip is not long. Maybe 6 people.

There were 3 counter staff.

We handed our IC and my oc apt card.

Surely, this type of procedure should be quite fast. Scan & and tap a few keys?

However, the lady kept on poking at her keyboard and the wait became a bit stretched.

Finally, 1st staff gave up and passed the docs to the next staff.

Again, 2nd staff poking at keyboard and just staring at her screen but not explaining why take so long.

Finally, they gave up and the asked the security to let us through.

the point is: the entry registration system is to know who visited the ward just in case need contact tracing. Imagine, if there is some major outbreak of disease and the system can't even handle small group then how?

haiz ... technology.

I write this because the last guy seem to imply that any point in Victoria Street something happens the cops can pull out all the video and investigate. My experience that morning at the major hospital kicked in. hot hot.

Luckily they never ask you and wife..........你 们 是 不 是 新 移 民 啊 :o[smash][laugh]

Edited by Fongmy
  • Praise 3

May seem harsh but that may be the way the law works.

Traffic accident and death involved.

The driver will be charged and arrested on the spot.

But that does not mean guilty, that's for the courts.

Later, while pending the court case, the guy may be released on bail.

To be confirmed by those familiar with SG Law.

Meaning handcuffed on the spot? [bigcry]

Shall we conduct MCF Wild Boars Watching trip? [lipsrsealed]

U go yrself can le [wave][laugh]

Edited by Johnnylim

Shall we conduct MCF Wild Boars Watching trip? [lipsrsealed]

Few months ago, news paper reported wild boar sighting at Tampines, the Neo Teo Road to Kranji reservoir 2-way minor road is still unspoil nature, most common animals crawl onto road are "monitor lizard and snakes"

If you not sure about the place, you may pm me for a date and I bring you there to see the wild life animal kingdom.

• Praise 2