Hit & run SGH54xxZ white Nissan Sunny

Ronleo

To friends/ owner of the white Sunny whom I believe lived at Telok Blangah Cres near the market...

I witnessed your car being bumped by a red Subaru this morning at 11.45am while the driver was trying to reverse into the lot, causing damage to your left headlight and also red scratch paint on your bumper as well...

I was inside my car when the incident happened and my car cam clearly shows the culprit coming out of his car to check for damage on both his and your car before driving off!

I have left a note as well on your windscreen but still yet to get a call from u. Hopefully it's not raining there...

Kindly PM me for the video clip and if needed, I am willing to stand as witness for u against the culprit, whom I believed is in his late20s-early 30s.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 58

To friends/ owner of the white Sunny whom I believe lived at Telok Blangah Cres near the market...

I witnessed your car being bumped by a red Subaru this morning at 11.45am while the driver was trying to reverse into the lot, causing damage to your left headlight and also red scratch paint on your bumper as well...

I was inside my car when the incident happened and my car cam clearly shows the culprit coming out of his car to check for damage on both his and your car before driving off!

I have left a note as well on your windscreen but still yet to get a call from u. Hopefully it's not raining there...

Kindly PM me for the video clip and if needed, I am willing to stand as witness for u against the culprit, whom I believed is in his late20s-early 30s.

Ron. Hope there are more kind & helpful people like you out there. :)

• Praise 1

Tks for the compliments guys!

I believe most of us here would have done the same...

It's a case of irresponsible n selfish driver and not because the driver is blur sotong!

Created this thread was hoping tat friends of the owner might be able to read this...

Will keep u all updated if the owner call me.

Swee Lar ... 😃

• Praise 1

Yeah man ... Otherwise I would be cursing & swearing ... 😂

Hope tat the red Subaru is not one of our regular MCF bros...

Will feel abit awkward...

• Praise 1

Supercharged

U so helpful. I wanna give u a bear hug!!!

• Praise 1

Hope the Sunny report as Hit and run and the Subaru driver can be caught!

Exactly my tots! Still waiting for the sunny driver to contact me...

• Praise 1

post the video here to shame that guy.

Not tat I did not think of doing so...

Juz tat my motive is more of trying to reach out to the sunny's driver than to shame the culprit.

Also bearing in mind tat the driver driving the Subaru might not actually be the owner of the car, thus would be rather unfair to the real owner as well...

Anyway, Tks for the suggestion!

Dun let such idiotic behavior affect your mood... It's almost knock off time!

Cheers!!!

• Praise 2

Good deed bro!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2