SKJ1958Y famous liao

Stooky

That bugger signal to filter out into the main traffic. The "Lorry" did not slow down but kept to the back of the Volvo. That guy sure piss lah..

Signal means must give way? [shakehead][shakehead][shakehead]

↡ Advertisement

I dont think the lorry driver was aggressive and he didnt persistently flash the volvo. The flashing lights were the reflections from lights on the ceilings. Go and look carefully.

Volvo came out too close to the lorry. If you looked properly, the lorry's speed was pretty consistent all the way until the volvo jammed brake at him. The volvo knew what he was doing, he quickly braked his car twice the moment the lorry driver flashed him.

The volvo driver was the che*by* as clearly commented by the lorry driver.

I see, my bad. apologies, old flower eyes here.....

End of the day, park one's ego when you get into the car and everyone will drive safer and happier

Those who never drive heavy vehicles before, especially if you have people or goods behind.

It is not that easy to brake fast....

They hate it when they have to jam brake when someone just cut right in front of them

And I hate it when I am trying to change lanes/filter into the expressway and the heavy vehicle driver sees me coming, he deliberately speeds up to cut me off!

I see, my bad. apologies, old flower eyes here.....

End of the day, park one's ego when you get into the car and everyone will drive safer and happier

No worries.

What the volvo needed to do was to wave his hand to apologise. Filter out to second lane, then to 1st lane and zoom away.

• Praise 1

Those who never drive heavy vehicles before, especially if you have people or goods behind.

They hate it when they have to jam brake when someone just cut right in front of them

also for heavy vehicles(they are manual ) and to catch up speed is very booooring and slow

Supercharged

He must be in front

cos he wants to be taken from behind.

:D

actually if have video cam, and the bugger brake for no reason, and we hit him, are we liable? [sly]

After watching the video, although the Volvo is wrong to sudden "brake" on a "clear" road. The lorry driver looks only "not willing" to give way a car filtering in yet "high beam" at the volvo driver.

If the last lane of the expressway is supposed to be a "slower" lane and the dashed line merging to a major road in our Highway code means speed up, the back vehicle should be courteous to "slow down" for joining vehicles.

huh? wu salah bo? the one joining the main traffic on the straight-away from the slip road should be the one giving way to the traffic from the straight-away leh. not the other way around~!

• Praise 4

Supercharged

yep. but a lot of youngsters these days dun understand this.

all that science lessons in school are lost when they climb behind the driver seat. all blood go to the other head liow. cannot think straight. [laugh]

actually if have video cam, and the bugger brake for no reason, and we hit him, are we liable? [sly]

Yes for tailgating.

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

Yes for tailgating.

But the no reason braker may also get into trouble for inconsiderate driving or similar -

oftentimes there is enough fault in an accident to share blame, and just because one person is doing something wrong it doesn't absolve the other of all blame...

for example...

running red light and failing to keep proper lookout....

Supercharged

And I hate it when I am trying to change lanes/filter into the expressway and the heavy vehicle driver sees me coming, he deliberately speeds up to cut me off!

slow down and let them pass loh.

they rushing to hellgate, you won't wanna join them~! [sly]

But the no reason braker may also get into trouble for inconsiderate driving or similar -

oftentimes there is enough fault in an accident to share blame, and just because one person is doing something wrong it doesn't absolve the other of all blame...

for example...

running red light and failing to keep proper lookout....

Agreed.

If I'm TP, confirm sure penalize both.

slow down and let them pass loh.

they rushing to hellgate, you won't wanna join them~! [sly]

Nice way of putting it ~*

"If you drive like hell, you'ld get there eventually"

• Praise 2

The lorry driver somewhat aggravated the situation with the excessive high beaming too IMHO. Once or thrice to send the mesaage that "I dont like your driver style" should suffice, but if you look at the tunnel video, the lower left hand rear windscreen will show persistent flashing by the lorry too. Two hot-heads will not solve issues in such a situation.

Just live and let live.... ego not impt.

Yeap, not happy..flash..flash...flash..

That is only asking for retaliation.

Edited by Kb27

Can't agree more... somehow defensive driving is in the back burner lor... [sweatdrop]

Yeap, not happy..flash..flash...flash..

That is only asking for retaliation.

Edited by Mz3SP0907

Supercharged

I see nothing wrong in the lorry high beaming the Volvo driver to warn him about his dangerous filtering.

Vehicles filtering from the left or a side lane should always slow down, adjust your speed & keep a proper lookout b4 moving into right lane & only when safe to do so.

I gather that you are a driver too, so, for your own safety, please do not assume that vehicles on the right must slow down to make way for those coming from the left, especially in the tunnel.

i also see nothing wrong with the lorry driver high beaming the volvo.

even if i were driving a car, i would have high beam and honked the volvo as well.

cut into lane liddat, still wanna kwai lan. tsk tsk tsk~!

• Praise 1

The big question here is..... WHY IS THIS IDIOT still on the road? What is TP doing? Sleeping on the job?

Don't tell me over the last few years of his dangerous driving, he still got his 24 points intact?

TP mata --- if you are reading this behind your big desk, remember, you ah PA, ah ma, son or daughter who are drivers could potentially meet this idiot and they might be hurt given the wrong time the wrong place.

We could only kpkb here but the responsibility is on you, the TP, to do what is right and protect us. Remember, KARMA.

↡ Advertisement