Stupid pedestrians cross roads without looking

cllq

if you BOTHER to SEARCH, you WILL!

merged here into another thread that is EXISTING!

thanks paiseh paiseh

• Praise 2

Hypersonic
(edited)

Sorry for the poor quality, almost a 3 years old camera...but reliable.

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 1

I almost knocked a little female student today while driving. She dashed and crossed the road without looking left and right and i had to jam in my E-brake super powers.

Thank God my car halted to a stop right in front of her and i went outta the car to educate her a bit on road safety. She showed no reaction and acknowledged willingfully. Also asked her if i could call her parents to keep them in the loop of road hazards etc..

Turnt out that the student had Turner's Syndrome. A condition that halts growth and sometimes cognitive skills. 

The little girl was in fact 18years old and has really really bad motor skills. 

Sometimes, we drivers just need to exercise grace and slow down for pedestrians who are born in unfortunate ways.

I know i am.. I will drive slowly and gracefully in view of those who are not born with heightened senses like us.

• Praise 5

Another absolutely crazy pedestrian. He basically made the van behind me come to a standstill. Sorry, just still pics.

post-52704-0-44431600-1471843072_thumb.jpg

post-52704-0-12391800-1471843094_thumb.jpg

Edited by Turboflat4

Recently, Pokemon Go has added up the number of people walking blindly on the road. Resulting in the increase in the number of road accidents.  [:|] It's better to stay insured and renew the insurance policy on time. [pirate]

Been encountering alot of these 'blind' pedestrians. Walk across road, nvr look out for traffic, like grandfather's road. Yesterday encounter 1, dash across road without checking for cars, gimme a scare.....

Teach them a lesson

they will never forget.

Drive without looking.  [thumbsup]

So many drivers doing

Sms and pokemon go

on their handphones.

:D

• Praise 8

Nearly knocked down a woman on the phone this morning. Lucky I was driving slow and the moment I saw her step off the walkway, I horn her liao. [furious]  :ph34r:

post-2654-0-58633500-1481591237_thumb.jpg

post-2654-0-84073900-1481591252_thumb.jpg

post-2654-0-12602400-1481591274_thumb.jpg

Video date n time is zhun zhun, GPS time.

Okay then safe.

Whole day Bus lane start st 730am.

I went SEARCH before i asked Adrian if his cam time is zhunz or not hor

Try driving at geylang it will be even worst you honk those people they smack your car and ask for a fight. Its like they begging for you to hit them so they can claim you gao gao

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1