Stupid pedestrians cross roads without looking

cllq

the root cause of this phenomenon is that some drivers anyhow give way. even if it's not a legal crossing, some drivers still stop to give way to them which is giving them the wrong idea that pedestrians have the right of way no matter what.

and law's stance that in a "car vs pedestrian scenario" the car is always at fault, is not helping.

↡ Advertisement

balls are still balls.

big ones small ones, up there, down there, all will drop when chuak tio.

so, just pick them up, give it a dust and put them back where they fell from [laugh]

Err....come to think of it, normally ppl will say balls shrink instead of balls drop rite? :D

Been encountering alot of these 'blind' pedestrians. Walk across road, nvr look out for traffic, like grandfather's road. Yesterday encounter 1, dash across road without checking for cars, gimme a scare.....

NVNT. NPNT [rolleyes]

any updates on that case ah?

damn ai wan leh. poor driver.

I noticed whenever newspapers report this type of case, they like to use the word 'arrested' for the driver.

So it's like ady 'guilty until proven innocence!' [dizzy]

• Praise 2

In any case hor, its always drivers fault, she dashed across the roads not looking out, somemore PRC lor. Wah liao.. being a driver in singapore is damn sian 1

Too bad the video is not in my camera already, if not i would have loaded up

I don't think drivers should expect anything less than blatant recklessness from them...

Actually don't load beedeo in MCF... Lots of "angels" here waiting to fault everything you do... Even if it's the other party's fault, somehow it will be yours too...

Look at the complain folder you will know liao...

• Praise 1

Pls forgive Ahgong. He dun noe/not aware u [gorgeous]

Can't be he referring to the bigger balls rite? [laugh]

LOL....

I don't think drivers should expect anything less than blatant recklessness from them...

Actually don't load beedeo in MCF... Lots of "angels" here waiting to fault everything you do... Even if it's the other party's fault, somehow it will be yours too...

Look at the complain folder you will know liao...

Lol, we juz wish sometimes they pay attention on road. 马路如虎口。

• Praise 2

LOL....

Lol, we juz wish sometimes they pay attention on road. 马路如虎口。

I think I say anything more about them I sure kenna yellow card...

So I [lipsrsealed] [lipsrsealed] ...

hmm... to me both sentences quite the same leh [grin]

I was once told is "bxxxkout".... now change to "darkout" liao [smash]

"wha teng bo wha yiok" Cheers!!!

Damn racist sia

Correct word to use: "sea of darkness"

Edited by Mz3SP0907
  • Praise 1

Supercharged

Err....come to think of it, normally ppl will say balls shrink instead of balls drop rite? :D

balls drop is more old school. i think.

[laugh]

• Praise 3

hahaha... well said.... I like I like... I belong to the old school type... different era ne!

Bo lat liao... owe you first...

balls drop is more old school. i think.

[laugh]

Edited by Mz3SP0907
  • Praise 1

Been encountering alot of these 'blind' pedestrians. Walk across road, nvr look out for traffic, like grandfather's road. Yesterday encounter 1, dash across road without checking for cars, gimme a scare.....

That's why I keep thinking of installing a PA system in my bonnet.

"HOY!! Siam arhhh!!" [furious][laugh]

• Praise 4

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/this-urban-jungle/how-in-the-world-did-lorry-fail-to-stop-at-traffic-junction-knocking-down

How in the world did lorry fail to stop at traffic junction -- knocking down pedestrian?

Posted on 16 January 2015 | 7,717 views | 17 comments

PHOTO: Singapore Reckless Drivers

A video posted by Singapore Reckless Drivers shows a lorry knocking down a pedestrian at a traffic junction.

The footage, captured on a vehicle camera, first show pedestrians crossing the road after a red light signaled vehicles to stop.

A lorry then approached the junction without slowing down to stop at the traffic lights.

Just before the junction, the driver slammed the brakes, but was unable to stop in time to avoid a hitting pedestrian, much to the horror of others crossing the road.

The pedestrian fell immediately upon impact and lay motionless on the road.

It is not known what happened to the pedestrian after the accident.

Take a look at the video to see what happened.

• Praise 9

To cross the road, very risky to just follow traffic light signal. Cos in Sgp you have so many drivers from other countries who may not follow the traffic rules. Better observe the traffic light signals and watch out for "SIAO" drivers on the roads too.

• Praise 2

Very common nowadays and even worst, their eyes on the handphone .... [grin]

No matter how, drivers will always kena "Failing To Keep A Proper Lookout" from TP and its comes with beautiful 'points' and a fine ... [bigcry]

Yep, always glued to the smart device,,,,, 😦

They not Jst risk their life but also inconvenience other by walk slowly and obstructing (with their elbow, holding their device), 😒😒😒

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5