Stupid pedestrians cross roads without looking

cllq

Just kena the other day... Gave warning horn summore, still cross as if it's her grandfather's road... Don't mind my horn blast, though... Really dangerous these people...

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152487042136012&l=681622534245773773

Anyone got better ways to deal with this? Or just llst... LOL

Looks like whatever the driver do, he/she will still be at fault... unless of course, at that split second, the driver suffers a heart attack...

Anyone got better ways to deal with this? Or just llst... LOL

Looks like whatever the driver do, he/she will still be at fault... unless of course, at that split second, the driver suffers a heart attack...

I go there and do e-brake, screeched to a stop.

Then everybody will look at that idiot.

• Praise 3

Then better make sure the e-brake and tyre effective hor. If got oil stain on the road, skid, then siao liao...

Anyway, let's hope another lorry driver (who has the same driving style as the driver who recently knock down a lady pedestrian while crossing traffic lights) comes along and take care of this si gi na for all of us lar...

• Praise 4

I got a question,

Why other countries, pedestrian don't dare to jaywalk the road blindly?

WORST, pedestrian don't even dare to walk Zebra crossing as they like. WHY?

Here is different, King and Queen walking slowly along Zebra crossing, that ok for me.

King and Queen slowly jaywalk across the road, well- driver suck thumb.

King and Queen nowadays block the road as refuse to let you go, how la?

I also encounter 12 ~ 13 persons walking horizontal line which enough to block 2 ways traffic at carpark area.

This is Singapore pedestrian act nowadays? LTA or Police can't do anything or LL only?

Singaporeans feels they are entitled to a lot of things. They feel empowered on the road that the law is with them, that no car will dare run into them or else... But when in other countries, they very obedient one. [shakehead]

Sad to say, now I only give way to elderly, handicapped and children using crossings. If I see healthy adults taking their own sweet time, I will drive pass before they even step onto the crossings.

• Praise 2

The thing is, the setup of cross-drilled slotted discs, Ferodo pads paired with Potenzas coupled with ABS & EBD would not let my tyres screech at that speed lor.... Must use China tyres and disable all driving aids liao...... haha.....

• Praise 1

Why shld we be penalised for their mistake?? Damn to be drivers in SG, already paying thru our nose to drive.

• Praise 7

Why shld we be penalised for their mistake?? Damn to be drivers in SG, already paying thru our nose to drive.

True, for example in Belgium it is almost always 50 - 50 % when you hit a pedestrian even when he suddenly jumps on the road. The court judges you have to be able to stop anytime whether a flying pedestrian comes in front of you suddenly or not, doesn't matter, you had to see him coming...

• Praise 2

there is another type of pedestrian, RED man out already, still take own sweet time to walk. Somemore hold hands with GF/Wife.

CCB, becos of your action, only 1 car can turn before it turn red light.

This couple stay somewhere near chong pang cc.

I should go and dig out the sd card and post their fuccck face.

• Praise 3

Time for me now..
Pet peeves:

1) Pedestrians that cross any road with their ear phones on. Oblivious to my horn when crossing a road without checking, assuming cars will always give way

Think they can multitask but they can't!

2) Pedestrians that take their time crossing even when its red, limiting the number of right turning cars.

3) Pedestrians that walk indiscriminately inside surface car parks, listening to Walkman..Walking in front of cars, playing, pushing (kids or adults behaving like kids).

Hello there, this is a car park, not your cluster housing playground, want to push, play go void deck..or get a room.

Below not really car related

4) Pedestrians that suddenly stop and u turn when walking in crowded area..

Drive like that, you'll get rear ended often..

5) People whose ezLink card are inside their bags and cant be bothered to take them out, holding up the entire queue..

6) People (students) who crowd around escalator entrance/exits during rush hour..saying bye bye or whatsoever..

Some day, all people should be sent for Basic Pedestrian Test.

• Praise 1

Just kena the other day... Gave warning horn summore, still cross as if it's her grandfather's road... Don't mind my horn blast, though... Really dangerous these people...

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152487042136012&l=681622534245773773

Yr case is not wost then mine.

My area pedestrian is like gangster.

Wait for u to stop and bang your car and challenge you to come out flight. I met afew time and police case.

End up L.L, because that police case I got camera caught them a 3 groups of youngster try challenge me for flight.

Anyway already drop case.

U might kena ppl bang yr car 1 fine day.

• Praise 1