KobayashiGT's Quest for Class 2B (2013 to Current)

BabyBlade

I promised him I will start a thread for him so here goes.

Congrats bro in your quest for your Class 2B license which you have embarked on since........... 11 November 2013 -_-

And I am not proud to say that you are currently still at Lesson 1 to date.

Take this thread as your "hall of shame" (kidding la) for being the King of Procrastination or you could use it as a motivation and channel it to your advantage now that you have so many others here rooting for you (I am sure they will) haha.

Will be documenting his whole progress here. [sly]

@kobayashigt

At least he is trying :))

Jia You :))

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

frankly speaking, be it electric bike or motorbike, the risk of riding on the road is almost the same...... [sweatdrop]

I always wanted to get a bike lic during my younger days but my dad wanted to disown me if I go ahead.......... [:(]

no parent in their right mind would want their son and daughter to be riding a bike.....really! I also had resistant from my mum.

Now every time when the urge to ride gets unbearable i remind myself of Wayne Rainey......in the 90s he ran an advert on My channel to 'Berhati-hati di jalanraya' That is Be careful on the roads and a year later he had that crash that paralyse him for life......be safe guys when u ride.......as i know the urge once you are seated on the bike is difficult to resist!

Edited by Eviilusion
  • Praise 2

A 2B license is very nice to have ... Can buy a Scooter & ride round the neighborhood to meet friends & run errands ... 😄

Very correct, ride ard Neighbourhood n enjoy the wind hitting on ur face 😄hahaha

I yet to look at gettg myself one, WIFE object 😔 say I danger to the road on bikes 😢

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

I hate scooters. Haha.

Why? I thought it would go well with your pink bike. Then you two can ride them together to MCF meetups. [laugh] [laugh]

Hypersonic

no parent in their right mind would want their son and daughter to be riding a bike.....really! I also had resistant from my mum.

Now every time when the urge to ride gets unbearable i remind myself of Wayne Rainey......in the 90s he ran an advert on My channel to 'Berhati-hati di jalanraya' That is Be careful on the roads and a year later he had that crash that paralyse him for life......be safe guys when u ride.......as i know the urge once you are seated on the bike is difficult to resist!

For a moment I read it as Wayne Rooney [:p] Had to read again to double check [laugh] [laugh]

I would like to own this together pink color box

Yeh, kind of nice too 😄😄😄 big man on cute bike, great combination 👍😉

I've posted about it before and will say it again, not all parents are against riding bikes. At 16 I was forced by my parents to enrol for 2b.

or buy this. no need class 2B but do the same job. [laugh]

636clear.JPG

Good suggestion.

Many Ah Tiong are riding this like a 2B already.

• Praise 1

I've posted about it before and will say it again, not all parents are against riding bikes. At 16 I was forced by my parents to enrol for 2b.

your parents must be the minority......every time i talk to the youngsters all of them says their parents dont know and wont like if thry know their son/daughters is taking a bike license or buying a bike. But riding bike gives me a thrill even driving a car cant give me......syiok!

For a moment I read it as Wayne Rooney [:p] Had to read again to double check [laugh] [laugh]

ya....wayne rainey.....saw him dook it out with mike doohan in 92 in the 500 series while Luca cadalora fight it out in the 250 cc. Only time i have gone to Shah Alam and it was a thrill watching all those bike whizz by at speed!

Very correct, ride ard Neighbourhood n enjoy the wind hitting on ur face 😄hahaha

I yet to look at gettg myself one, WIFE object 😔 say I danger to the road on bikes 😢

Tell your wife politely ... Either you let me ride my bike OR you, when ever I have the urge ... Your choice ...

After our third kid, my Wife pretty much lets me do anything I want ... 😂

• Praise 2

Tell your wife politely ... Either you let me ride my bike OR you, when ever I have the urge ... Your choice ...

last i talked about my wife about getting a bike she looked me with the corners of her eyes and said .......u still single har....u have a son and a daughter and u want to get a bike......hahaha......sad day sia! She dont like me to be riding.....she cried when i had that bad accident in AMK.......and i guess she wont want to go thtough that again!

Hypersonic

You deserve praise for being so productive with your riding :D

last i talked about my wife about getting a bike she looked me with the corners of her eyes and said .......u still single har....u have a son and a daughter and u want to get a bike......hahaha......sad day sia! She dont like me to be riding.....she cried when i had that bad accident in AMK.......and i guess she wont want to go thtough that again!

Wah Lau ... Got Superman or not?

Walau!!!

Why u wanna drag our battleground public????

Now IPO liao lah. Everyone can speculate my progress liao.

Thank arh. :/

Aiya. So simple. Just take revenge on her.

Take her photo and post it here.

• Praise 1

Wah Lau ... Got Superman or not?

of course......i flew.....shred the leather jacket my late father bought for me and tore the skin off both my palm. The oni night i forgot to wear my gloves and i had a car waiting to speed trap me......sianz! I think i was speeding as i was late for work that night. Yrs later i learnt that my wife (that time fiance) had cursed me under her breathe after a petty quarrel thats why she wont let me ride anymore! I also had pain in my right ankle due to the accident and it wint go away till now.....too many injuries to count! Many of my friends including my parents were relieved wgen i sold off my bike 3 yrs down the road! Edited by Eviilusion

U r the man 😄👍

Aiya. So simple. Just take revenge on her.

Take her photo and post it here.

Wah, u very smart ya. Borrow knife kill ppl 👍😄😄😄

↡ Advertisement