Japan A Story of Love and Hate

Mockngbrd

Life has its up and down.. just don't be arrogant when you are up, and don't be despair when you are down...

Anyway, we can't bring anything when we go into the rectangular coffin :D

• Praise 4

Life has its up and down.. just don't be arrogant when you are up, and don't be despair when you are down...

Anyway, we can't bring anything when we go into the rectangular coffin :D

Remind me of my indonesian relative who had a big shop boast his wealth can last 7 generations lol

But on one fine day someone burn his shop and no insurance cover, now in down mode lol

• Praise 3

Reminded me of a real story back in early 2000. A group of 3-4 children knocked on my door selling some liquid detergent. They said their father lost his job and cant find another for a few yrs already. School going children selling stuff so that the family could get going is a tear jerker.......i bought 1 bottle of it eventhough i myself had resigned from my job but luckily had savings to depend on. Told them to take care of their parents and study hard. They thanked me and went on their merry way......sad sia!

• Praise 6

Just give to society whatever we can afford :)

Like what my motto is:

Rich is not abt how much you have, but how much you give :)

• Praise 1

Got down sure got up, got up sure got down. :mellow:

That's why flat-lining is hazardous for one's health. 😰

Remind me of my indonesian relative who had a big shop boast his wealth can last 7 generations lol

But on one fine day someone burn his shop and no insurance cover, now in down mode lol

LOL? I am lucky I don't have relatives like you....

Edited by Bavarian
  • Praise 1

That's why we should always have savings and be prudent about our expenses. Yet again we can quote T2 favourite phrase, must full cash!

• Praise 1

That's why flat-lining is hazardous for one's health. 😰

LOL? I am lucky I don't have relatives like you....

Not only me who laugh other relatives also laugh cos he simply too c0cky

Because The attitude that he had toward our less fortunate Relatives

As There iS a saying By Thaiyotakamli;

"when u are up, remember people around u So That when u are down they will remember you"

There is no forever wealth But there is eternal families And friends

• Praise 2

Not only me who laugh other relatives also laugh cos he simply too c0cky

Because The attitude that he had toward our less fortunate Relatives

As There iS a saying By Thaiyotakamli;

"when u are up, remember people around u So That when u are down they will remember you"

There is no forever wealth But there is eternal families And friends

So I guessed you guys remember him... [laugh]

• Praise 1

Reminded me of a real story back in early 2000. A group of 3-4 children knocked on my door selling some liquid detergent. They said their father lost his job and cant find another for a few yrs already. School going children selling stuff so that the family could get going is a tear jerker.......i bought 1 bottle of it eventhough i myself had resigned from my job but luckily had savings to depend on. Told them to take care of their parents and study hard. They thanked me and went on their merry way......sad sia!

i just refused to buy ice cream from a boy who knock on my door on a rainy day, com'on who eat ice cream on a rainy day [:(]

i just refused to buy ice cream from a boy who knock on my door on a rainy day, com'on who eat ice cream on a rainy day [:(]

hahaha...ice-cream i wont open my door....serious! That liquid deterdgent came in a large plastic container....20-30 bucks and my wife used it to clean our floor as it was exactly for that purpose!

If chio bu gives you ice cream on a snowing day, i'm sure you will take. :huh:

If chio bu gives you ice cream on a snowing day, i'm sure you will take. :huh:

I confirm will invite her into my house.

Afterall, its too cold outside right ? :wub:

↡ Advertisement