Boon Lay Raja Restaurant may close next year

Camrysfa

Last time I checked ... My Piggy Bank don't have $15M ...

Last time my piggy bank had $100+, I knew how it felt to be Li Kar Shing [sunny]

↡ Advertisement

Let me find me 15mil....forgot where i placed it...:(

I think you have 10 of those 15 with me..............let me go recap where i hided them........... ^_^ ^_^

every year i must have 文苑楼 yu sheng for CNY, how??

trying buying the name only...........and paste on any yu sheng............ [laugh] [laugh]

Thought there is another branch at Boon Lay itself, that is still operating?

Anyway, my impression of the one in Jurong East is that business is still good, so likely the owner really want to retire and surprises me that no offspring want to take over?

I think the one at boon lay is the original first outlet..............business seem good both side leh...........

use to have CNY reunion dinner there with my relatives there for many years.

hope the owners can find a buyer and keep the brand going.

Was there for dinner many many years back... Thought the food was so so only leh. But it has the old school kind of feel.

Lai Wah is even older!!! But the food is better if you ask me.

I think the one at boon lay is the original first outlet..............business seem good both side leh...........

I thought the Boon Lay branch no more......very good tim sum. If I can remember correctly....they used to have models doing shows in the morning.

they are popular among families with old folk and wedding, and among companies for having lunch, dinner, CNY lunch, company annual dinner, etc.

I thought the Boon Lay branch no more......very good tim sum. If I can remember correctly....they used to have models doing shows in the morning.

Oh no more liao ah???.....................last i was there was afew years back liao..............maybe tomorrow drop by take a look.............and yes their tim sum oh very nice............... [laugh] [laugh]

• Praise 1

nh...i give you. keep the change

phoenixbild3.jpg

This type KNN ... You keep for yourself ... 😂

Last time my piggy bank had $100+, I knew how it felt to be Li Kar Shing [sunny]

Now $100 feel like ... Li Kar Chng ... 😂

The one at Boon Lay shopping centre should be the original. I used to live at blk 210 opposite the shopping centre in the 80s as a kid, and it was there. But can never afford to eat there, then.

This type KNN ... You keep for yourself ... 😂

Now $100 feel like ... Li Kar Chng ... 😂

LoL...better than Kar chng Li. Pain pain... 😂😭😂😭

Yes it moved to JE from the current Boon Lay Shopping Center. It used to occupy the top floor near a staircase. Remember the food there was quite good but pricey for its location. I still know a waitress who used to work there and is still with the restaurant. Due to the attractive $$$ everyone is thinking of striking rich by liquidating their properties. Isn't that what every Singaporean is doing now, obcessed with property? Quite sad isn't it?

Came here for dinner last night. To my surprise, the restaurant is so full and the last time i came was so many years back.

post-120300-0-77207600-1413616105_thumb.jpg

post-120300-0-73100900-1413616122_thumb.jpg

post-120300-0-89977400-1413616141_thumb.jpg

post-120300-0-74949300-1413616151_thumb.jpg

post-120300-0-10448000-1413616162_thumb.jpg

Food standard is still there and good. Recommend all to try before it closes.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1