• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
80 replies to this topic | 231 praises

Posted 26 December 2013 - 12:06 PM

Hanan_ho
  • Premium member
    Hanan_ho
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Anyone using assurance triple max? Any good feedback?

http://www.sgcarmart...iew.php?ID=8863

Read online about the perks like good braking distance and fuel saving..But wanna get more opinions here.

Posted 26 December 2013 - 02:58 PM

Lydiachristopher
  • Premium member
    Lydiachristopher
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Which car you use? What your driving style?

If normal cruising, it suit you but not on heavy mpv.

If chiongster, better get Assy2.

It is normal tyre with slight better wet braking but dont expect this will be same performance with wet weather UHP.

Hanan_ho and Bonafidestack praised this

Posted 12 February 2014 - 05:16 PM

Hanan_ho
  • Premium member
    Hanan_ho
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Which car you use? What your driving style?

If normal cruising, it suit you but not on heavy mpv.

If chiongster, better get Assy2.

It is normal tyre with slight better wet braking but dont expect this will be same performance with wet weather UHP.

Sorry that I missed your reply. Unsure why no notification received for the reply.

I am driving a Lexus sedan. However, thought of getting it for my wife's Toyota Wish.

Cos' she use it to travel around, running errands, fetching kids and etc.

Posted 12 February 2014 - 05:43 PM

Lydiachristopher
  • Premium member
    Lydiachristopher
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Sorry that I missed your reply. Unsure why no notification received for the reply.

I am driving a Lexus sedan. However, thought of getting it for my wife's Toyota Wish.

Cos' she use it to travel around, running errands, fetching kids and etc.

Then it will be good enough for your wife car. No point get her UHP tyre for daily drive.
Lightsabre praised this

Posted 12 February 2014 - 10:33 PM

Camrytron
  • Premium member
    Camrytron
    Supercharged
    Author Image

My Goodyear efficient grip tyre crack on the 1.5yrs.
Never hit kerb or park near kerb.

Posted 12 February 2014 - 10:54 PM

Wishxsr
  • Premium member
    Wishxsr
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Im on this A triplemax for 13k km. The wet grip is very good compare to my previous csc5, S001 and GR90. The wear rate also good compare to above, its look as good as new till now, but the only downside is the noise level, I find it abit noisy compared with csc5 and GR90. But overall a good tyre which don't cost you much.

Hanan_ho and Lightsabre praised this

Posted 13 February 2014 - 09:17 AM

StreamRSZ
  • Premium member
    StreamRSZ
    5th Gear
    Author Image

My Goodyear efficient grip tyre crack on the 1.5yrs.
Never hit kerb or park near kerb.

probably the tyre got manufacturing fault. unlucky that you got the crack  at 1.5yrs. But having said that, also cannot say that all GY tyres are not good.

Posted 13 February 2014 - 09:55 AM

Hanan_ho
  • Premium member
    Hanan_ho
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Then it will be good enough for your wife car. No point get her UHP tyre for daily drive.

Thanks for your advice bro. Hehe

Im on this A triplemax for 13k km. The wet grip is very good compare to my previous csc5, S001 and GR90. The wear rate also good compare to above, its look as good as new till now, but the only downside is the noise level, I find it abit noisy compared with csc5 and GR90. But overall a good tyre which don't cost you much.

i see.

Thanks for your review. Will be getting one set soon.

Posted 13 February 2014 - 12:10 PM

Camrytron
  • Premium member
    Camrytron
    Supercharged
    Author Image

probably the tyre got manufacturing fault. unlucky that you got the crack  at 1.5yrs. But having said that, also cannot say that all GY tyres are not good.

The manufacturing date is less than 2 mths when I buy that Goodyear.
My only regret is didn't ask any Bro here for advise about Goodyear before commit. If I had check on this forum than I might not buy Goodyear.

Posted 13 February 2014 - 05:29 PM

Hanan_ho
  • Premium member
    Hanan_ho
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

The manufacturing date is less than 2 mths when I buy that Goodyear.
My only regret is didn't ask any Bro here for advise about Goodyear before commit. If I had check on this forum than I might not buy Goodyear.

You wanna try to call and see what they say? If not like 'lugi'

Actually one of the reason why I interested in the TripleMax is because "Goodyear Singapore Pte Ltd provides a limited warranty for all Goodyear branded passenger tyres and light truck tyres purchased from its authorised retailers for use in Singapore."

FYI: 

http://www.sgcarmart...imited-warranty

Lightsabre praised this

Posted 13 February 2014 - 09:25 PM

Camrytron
  • Premium member
    Camrytron
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Actually I did went back to the tyre shop to find out more what I can do. Of what was told to me is I can claim warranty from Goodyear singapore but they only pay u in cash of what is balance on that affected tyre (only their cost and not selling price to us) so might be like 20 or 30 buck.
Where there is willing buyer, there is willing seller.
Good luck on your purchase.

Posted 13 February 2014 - 09:28 PM

StreamRSZ
  • Premium member
    StreamRSZ
    5th Gear
    Author Image

You wanna try to call and see what they say? If not like 'lugi'

Actually one of the reason why I interested in the TripleMax is because "Goodyear Singapore Pte Ltd provides a limited warranty for all Goodyear branded passenger tyres and light truck tyres purchased from its authorised retailers for use in Singapore."

FYI: 

http://www.sgcarmart...imited-warranty

good info, i register the warranty online. Anything can go back to them.

Posted 13 February 2014 - 10:27 PM

Camrytron
  • Premium member
    Camrytron
    Supercharged
    Author Image

good info, i register the warranty online. Anything can go back to them.

But if event like mine case, 1 tyre crack, will they give u 1 new tyre?
hopefully u don't need to claim but if u really nd to claim than pls share how they pay u back for that spoilt tyre.
I believe many people including me don't know how they will pay back . Thanks

Posted 14 February 2014 - 08:22 AM

StreamRSZ
  • Premium member
    StreamRSZ
    5th Gear
    Author Image

But if event like mine case, 1 tyre crack, will they give u 1 new tyre?
hopefully u don't need to claim but if u really nd to claim than pls share how they pay u back for that spoilt tyre.
I believe many people including me don't know how they will pay back . Thanks

i think they will replace one for you. see the warranty clause is stated there. anyway no harm just register, moreover, goodyear is a established brand also dont think they will play dirty to that sense?

Lightsabre praised this

Posted 14 February 2014 - 09:48 AM

Lydiachristopher
  • Premium member
    Lydiachristopher
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Using EfficientGrip Performance now, before 10k mileage , quiet n comfy, now 20k mileage slightly increase noise liao.

Posted 14 February 2014 - 10:07 AM

Bonafidestack
  • Premium member
    Bonafidestack
    4th Gear
    Author Image

The GY A-Triplemax have really good grip during wet condition. As for the fuel saving part, it is to the mindset of the driver. Personally for me, it have no effect on my driving style.

A good buy thou. Highly recommended.

Posted 14 February 2014 - 10:19 AM

Hanan_ho
  • Premium member
    Hanan_ho
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

i think they will replace one for you. see the warranty clause is stated there. anyway no harm just register, moreover, goodyear is a established brand also dont think they will play dirty to that sense?

Agree. No harm trying also.

By the way, do update us on the outcome too :)

Posted 14 February 2014 - 01:02 PM

StreamRSZ
  • Premium member
    StreamRSZ
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Agree. No harm trying also.

By the way, do update us on the outcome too :)

no la... i just bought this new sets of tyres. i am registering this and who knows one day we may need to claim.

Posted 14 February 2014 - 04:46 PM

Hanan_ho
  • Premium member
    Hanan_ho
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

no la... i just bought this new sets of tyres. i am registering this and who knows one day we may need to claim.

Noted.. Thanks for the update :)

Posted 09 October 2014 - 10:12 AM

Luckcent
  • Premium member
    Luckcent
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Hi Guys

Any feed back on these tyres ?

==================================================

Failure is not defeat unless you stop trying

==================================================

Back to Tyres and Rims  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Goodyear Assurance TripleMax

Goodyear Assurance TripleMax  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Buadongdong  |  2Fast2Furious

Excellent tyres for everyday driving

Previously on GY Directional 5 tyres and was due for a change as the tread is almost bald. Heard some great reviews on GY Triplemax tyres and decided to go for it. Waited for these tyres for 3 months for my tyre profile as dealer say there is... » Read More

Goodyear Assurance TripleMax

Goodyear Assurance TripleMax  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Tsr729  |  4th Gear

Decent Tyres

Changed to GY Assurance TripleMax 2 days ago and clocked 180km so far. Was using KU31 before that. Huge difference in noise level and roll resistance. Can't comment much about fuel saving at the moment, but I believe fuel consumption will... » Read More

Related Product Guide search on sgCarMart.com : Goodyear Assurance TripleMax

Quick Reply

Tags: mercedes-benz, tyres, goodyear and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users