Goodyear Assurance TripleMax

Hanan_ho

Which car you use? What your driving style?

If normal cruising, it suit you but not on heavy mpv.

If chiongster, better get Assy2.

It is normal tyre with slight better wet braking but dont expect this will be same performance with wet weather UHP.

• Praise 2

Which car you use? What your driving style?

If normal cruising, it suit you but not on heavy mpv.

If chiongster, better get Assy2.

It is normal tyre with slight better wet braking but dont expect this will be same performance with wet weather UHP.

Sorry that I missed your reply. Unsure why no notification received for the reply.

I am driving a Lexus sedan. However, thought of getting it for my wife's Toyota Wish.

Cos' she use it to travel around, running errands, fetching kids and etc.

Sorry that I missed your reply. Unsure why no notification received for the reply.

I am driving a Lexus sedan. However, thought of getting it for my wife's Toyota Wish.

Cos' she use it to travel around, running errands, fetching kids and etc.

Then it will be good enough for your wife car. No point get her UHP tyre for daily drive.

• Praise 1

Im on this A triplemax for 13k km. The wet grip is very good compare to my previous csc5, S001 and GR90. The wear rate also good compare to above, its look as good as new till now, but the only downside is the noise level, I find it abit noisy compared with csc5 and GR90. But overall a good tyre which don't cost you much.

• Praise 2

My Goodyear efficient grip tyre crack on the 1.5yrs.

Never hit kerb or park near kerb.

probably the tyre got manufacturing fault. unlucky that you got the crack at 1.5yrs. But having said that, also cannot say that all GY tyres are not good.

Then it will be good enough for your wife car. No point get her UHP tyre for daily drive.

Thanks for your advice bro. Hehe

Im on this A triplemax for 13k km. The wet grip is very good compare to my previous csc5, S001 and GR90. The wear rate also good compare to above, its look as good as new till now, but the only downside is the noise level, I find it abit noisy compared with csc5 and GR90. But overall a good tyre which don't cost you much.

i see.

Thanks for your review. Will be getting one set soon.

probably the tyre got manufacturing fault. unlucky that you got the crack at 1.5yrs. But having said that, also cannot say that all GY tyres are not good.

The manufacturing date is less than 2 mths when I buy that Goodyear.

My only regret is didn't ask any Bro here for advise about Goodyear before commit. If I had check on this forum than I might not buy Goodyear.

The manufacturing date is less than 2 mths when I buy that Goodyear.

My only regret is didn't ask any Bro here for advise about Goodyear before commit. If I had check on this forum than I might not buy Goodyear.

You wanna try to call and see what they say? If not like 'lugi'

Actually one of the reason why I interested in the TripleMax is because "Goodyear Singapore Pte Ltd provides a limited warranty for all Goodyear branded passenger tyres and light truck tyres purchased from its authorised retailers for use in Singapore."

FYI:

http://www.sgcarmart.com/directory/goodyear.php?act=limited-warranty

• Praise 1

Actually I did went back to the tyre shop to find out more what I can do. Of what was told to me is I can claim warranty from Goodyear singapore but they only pay u in cash of what is balance on that affected tyre (only their cost and not selling price to us) so might be like 20 or 30 buck.

Where there is willing buyer, there is willing seller.

Good luck on your purchase.

You wanna try to call and see what they say? If not like 'lugi'

Actually one of the reason why I interested in the TripleMax is because "Goodyear Singapore Pte Ltd provides a limited warranty for all Goodyear branded passenger tyres and light truck tyres purchased from its authorised retailers for use in Singapore."

FYI:

http://www.sgcarmart.com/directory/goodyear.php?act=limited-warranty

good info, i register the warranty online. Anything can go back to them.

good info, i register the warranty online. Anything can go back to them.

But if event like mine case, 1 tyre crack, will they give u 1 new tyre?

hopefully u don't need to claim but if u really nd to claim than pls share how they pay u back for that spoilt tyre.

I believe many people including me don't know how they will pay back . Thanks

But if event like mine case, 1 tyre crack, will they give u 1 new tyre?

hopefully u don't need to claim but if u really nd to claim than pls share how they pay u back for that spoilt tyre.

I believe many people including me don't know how they will pay back . Thanks

i think they will replace one for you. see the warranty clause is stated there. anyway no harm just register, moreover, goodyear is a established brand also dont think they will play dirty to that sense?

• Praise 1

The GY A-Triplemax have really good grip during wet condition. As for the fuel saving part, it is to the mindset of the driver. Personally for me, it have no effect on my driving style.

A good buy thou. Highly recommended.

i think they will replace one for you. see the warranty clause is stated there. anyway no harm just register, moreover, goodyear is a established brand also dont think they will play dirty to that sense?

Agree. No harm trying also.

By the way, do update us on the outcome too :)

Agree. No harm trying also.

By the way, do update us on the outcome too :)

no la... i just bought this new sets of tyres. i am registering this and who knows one day we may need to claim.

↡ Advertisement