My little suggestion - A parenting folder perhaps?

Icebrush79

please lor, as if our baby can stay STILL like the doll :D:D:D Doll won't pee on you when changing diapers

I mean yes it's good for those super blur cock spider (Like what Lala said) or those must know everything type. We attended the course and when baby came, EVERYTHING gone with the wind [laugh]

What I don't like is :

1. Class size too big. Those sitting at the back may not be able to hear clearly. And when she demonstrate, cannot see at times what she's doing.

2. Her accent. Sometimes catch no ball

3. Draggy. Till the end, you could see that everyone is tired and sleepy (I went for weekday night classes after work). Doesn't help that my venue's A/C (A education ctr in AMK hub) was almost non-existent. So it might be better to go for weekend classes.

4. She quite boastful type, always spout out names of dunno which doctor lah [:p]

BUT it is useful to read her 3 books. So skip the course and just borrow or buy off the internet.

Lastly : Word of advice to bros - Please if you want to sign up, make an effort to go with your wife lah !!! Don't let her go into a room full of couples and she's all alone.

Yup, doll wont KBKP when changing diapers too!!!

Haha, I kinda agree with point 4, in fact, my wife don't really like her!! lol

↡ Advertisement

Yup, doll wont KBKP when changing diapers too!!!

Haha, I kinda agree with point 4, in fact, my wife don't really like her!! lol

Haha she's my ex-classmate's mother, so i won't say anything about her.

But in general, lactation consultants are like that one.

The Mt Alvernia one was ok, the TMC one was ... not too awesome.

for boys, always put a tissue paper over the penis.

kana sprayed a few times by my boy initially.

But in general, lactation consultants are like that one.

The Mt Alvernia one was ok, the TMC one was ... not too awesome.

for boys, always put a tissue paper over the penis.

yup, both my boys from Mt A. Very happy with everything there EXCEPT for the severe lack of parking lots.

Mt A - Yeah, Sister Kang was very patient. Somehow both my boys didn't suckle very well from the breast, so gave up after a while.

My SIL got a sponge thingy for us to cup over his KKJ when changing diaper. Used a few times then threw it away. So leceh, need still mush wash after every use. I rather get sprayed !!! [grin] I usually change very fast so keep spraying to minimum.

yup, both my boys from Mt A. Very happy with everything there EXCEPT for the severe lack of parking lots.

Mt A - Yeah, Sister Kang was very patient. Somehow both my boys didn't suckle very well from the breast, so gave up after a while.

My SIL got a sponge thingy for us to cup over his KKJ when changing diaper. Used a few times then threw it away. So leceh, need still mush wash after every use. I rather get sprayed !!! [grin] I usually change very fast so keep spraying to minimum.

Clean poop sometimes have to take ur time and clean properly mah.

The tissue paper is just to redirect the flow back down instead of hitting your body lol.

Just out of curiosity, did anyone here sing / read bedtime stories to their unborn baby before birth?

I was doing that since the 2nd trimester as wife's batch girl said it works.

Dunno if its psychological or what, my son calms down whenever he hears my voice now. Makes looking after him easier as I will sing him to sleep...

Might be worth a shot for parents-to-be

I think it works....

when my wife was pregnant with 1st child I always blast techno when driving, with her in the car....

no matter how noisy he also sleep through even now.....lol

with 2nd child... no 12" woofer in car..... now a little bit of noise only he wakes up.... knn

mount A reno liao... much better

This is one hard lesson I learnt....

Baby just discharge, so thinking it was easy, proceeded to change diapers. Boy, was in for a rude shock man... he started spraying. My expensive watch and wedding ring kena.

No choice la, my own son - lan lan

Nowadays, I always wear my G-shock, if kena again can just wash with soap and water.

Fatherhood is really full of new things to learn.

with 2nd child... no 12" woofer in car..... now a little bit of noise only he wakes up.... knn

Actually better to train kid to be able to sleep anywhere. good training with a "noisier" environment as long as the noise doesn't affect his delicate ear drums.

If not slightest noise he/she awake. Can say bye bye to doing anything else liao

I think it works....

when my wife was pregnant with 1st child I always blast techno when driving, with her in the car....

no matter how noisy he also sleep through even now.....lol

mount A reno liao... much better

Hahaha. every child is different.

Yup, but my gynae is now at TMC, so go there lor.

Anyway TMC after a while, u get used to it.

Valets help.

Baby just discharge, so thinking it was easy, proceeded to change diapers. Boy, was in for a rude shock man... he started spraying. My expensive watch and wedding ring kena.

Nowadays, I always wear my G-shock, if kena again can just wash with soap and water.

Hahaha, I also kena before, that's why I stopped wearing my watches completely if I have to be out with my baby for the whole day..

Wait till you try the puke shower bro !!! wooooots!!!!! lol [bigcry][furious][laugh]

Turbocharged

Actually better to train kid to be able to sleep anywhere. good training with a "noisier" environment as long as the noise doesn't affect his delicate ear drums.

If not slightest noise he/she awake. Can say bye bye to doing anything else liao

Infant piss is ok lah. My 1yr+ not not only sprays, he gave me that smirk to mean he did it on purpose.

As for noise, subjective. It's good to train and might work on normal days, but if the baby is ill and can't sleep well, still try to be as quiet as possible.

Infant piss is ok lah. My 1yr+ not not only sprays, he gave me that smirk to mean he did it on purpose.

As for noise, subjective. It's good to train and might work on normal days, but if the baby is ill and can't sleep well, still try to be as quiet as possible.

Yup... my daughter gives me the mischievous laughter like "Gotcha" when she does that...

Hahaha, I also kena before, that's why I stopped wearing my watches completely if I have to be out with my baby for the whole day..

Wait till you try the puke shower bro !!! wooooots!!!!! lol [bigcry][furious][laugh]

Yea puke shower is ultimate. And the kid won't wanna let go of you while puking. seebeh gao lad.

Hey guys, issit must wait till the cord dried and fall off then can do tub bathing? Wife say can, i have doubts. haha

My boy only 5 days old and i'm just wiping him with wet cloth every morning and use the alcohol swab to clean the cord area.

Hahahaha. OK mine abit different. He diao me when I try to swaddle him because i tend to wrap him up like a worm - po piah style.

As for the smirk, my boy is quite guai for now thankfully.

when he sprays, he will give me that innocent and act blur look, so heart melts and anger goes away....

Kinda funny in a car forum, we start using baby photos as the avatar. wonder who else would follow suit.

But anyways, don't care la, my son is my pride and joy, after his birth, the car becomes just a secondary tool

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Yea puke shower is ultimate. And the kid won't wanna let go of you while puking. seebeh gao lad.

Hey guys, issit must wait till the cord dried and fall off then can do tub bathing? Wife say can, i have doubts. haha

My boy only 5 days old and i'm just wiping him with wet cloth every morning and use the alcohol swab to clean the cord area.

Can tub bath lah bro. Relax. Just remember to apply the special powder around the cord after bath.

The cord will tried up and drop of within a few days.

Don't throw, keep it dried and seal it in a envelope and zip lock bag. Write the date and time it drop out. Next time give back your kid as a momento when they reach 21.

Hahahaha. OK mine abit different. He diao me when I try to swaddle him because i tend to wrap him up like a worm - po piah style.

As for the smirk, my boy is quite guai for now thankfully.

when he sprays, he will give me that innocent and act blur look, so heart melts and anger goes away....

Kinda funny in a car forum, we start using baby photos as the avatar. wonder who else would follow suit.

But anyways, don't care la, my son is my pride and joy, after his birth, the car becomes just a secondary tool

Your boy still young and infant, when he is older, mobile and more aware, that's where the fun starts.

Don't worry. The car May be a tool now but May eventually be one of the things that bond you with him. Like me an my dad sharing a common interest for cars and audio.

Edited by Pocus

Hahaha. every child is different.

Yup, but my gynae is now at TMC, so go there lor.

Anyway TMC after a while, u get used to it.

Valets help.

Got gynae recommendations or not?

Got gynae recommendations or not?

We use WK Tan at TMC.

She was recommended by my wife's batch girls and seems to be good. Abit on the careful side and she's not your super friendly Gynae but very professional.

Not sure if it helps, my wife had to undergo C-sect as she had low placenta.

She didn't really feel any pain after the op. She was warded for 3 days, I didn't stay overnight at all, everynight by 10, I am walking home liao. She could move freely by herself.

Fees also reasonable, not the cheapest but you won't wanna compromise your child's gynae la

Can tub bath lah bro. Relax. Just remember to apply the special powder around the cord after bath.

The cord will tried up and drop of within a few days.

Don't throw, keep it dried and seal it in a envelope and zip lock bag. Write the date and time it drop out. Next time give back your kid as a momento when they reach 21.

Your boy still young and infant, when he is older, mobile and more aware, that's where the fun starts.

Don't worry. The car May be a tool now but May eventually be one of the things that bond you with him. Like me an my dad sharing a common interest for cars and audio.

Kinda agree on that haha. His first "encounter" with cars will be the Recaro child seat I bought for him. haha.

Fun starts when he's mobile, headache also starts. when they run here and there and touch this and that. I have a nephew that's 1.5 years old. goodness, he is really active

Hi folks,

Need some inputs once again.

Recently, I noticed that my boy's nose seems "blocked". There isn't any signs of running nose so it shouldn't be flu either.
I did some research and came across this term called "baby snuffles" which seems pretty common.

Problem is, my boy looks and sounds as if his breathing is heavy and somewhat obstructed. (ie sound like breathing is hindered)
Feeding is find except when burp him, his breathing sounds like grunting, otherwise normal.

Now.... anyone experience this before? Should I monitor for a day or 2 before deciding if a PD consultation is necessary?

TIA guys, cheers [:)]